Murdoch Chan's feet?

Murdoch Chan's feet?

MM & MC were just in a thread discussing the show. MM's final post signing off included this pic, which is possibly MC's feet (tattoo may be shopped for security through obscurity)
Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/57WFT
youtube.com/watch?v=EXufrZmOcl4
youtube.com/watch?v=QLeW4uZV08k&t=329s
vocaroo.com/i/s08Qg3qA1OHD
cheekyvideos.net/murdoch/Sargon the afraid.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o
youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0
youtube.com/watch?v=WU4ZcHqQ8Z0
youtube.com/watch?v=odw2lyLPd24
youtube.com/watch?v=tCfbeF8BT6k&t=1191s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Old thread
Archive
archive.fo/57WFT

I dropped this faggot as soon as it became obvious he was just a nazbol shill with the whole "durr lauren burned coal" thing. Nobody but shills give a fuck that she dated a half-black guy, what's important is her contributions to the movement TODAY, not what she did when she was a teenager. I will gladly side with any coalburner who advocates for white interests.

Wut?

shut the fuck up, nigger

God, can you go one day without obsessing over some retarded eceleb? It's stronger than you isn't it you pathetic normie drone.

m i c r o c h i m e r a i s m

tattoo? gonna call bullshit on this one

>I will gladly side with any coalburner
heh u got me user that was a good one

that pic is old as shit
go back gaia

Hello Finland.

Those look like men's feet

I unsubscribed after the second episode featuring a boring conversation between 3 modified wojaks. The self advertising on Sup Forums didn't help.

No other sizes of this image found.

post em

She's doing much more to redpill normies than any of you have ever done.

that episode was clearly lampooning people who felt that way

Yeah redpilling them that it's okay to act like a degenerate whore as long you're "totally trad" right? Show flag FinnKnight

notice me Murdoch chan

no she was already doxxed and it was decided to leave it alone. she is married with a child. you got trolled in that other thread. sorry.

She's NE European, I can tell from her feet

Do you have a spotless past? If we applied your standards to everyone, there would be nobody left in our movement. You're just a D&C kike trying to alienate us from useful allies.

>murdoch is the only one that knows how to voice act and doesn't sound like he's just reading lines, like MC does

the show is actually pretty good and has evolved much compared to the first episodes

There's a difference between alienating everyone and alienating literal coalburners who don't do as they say like southern you fucking retard. If she's "so trad and redpilled" then why does she live (as in current tense not just her past) like a degenerate and party like a whore? Don't pretend to even know my standards either you fucking finngolian, some acts are forgivable but what LS spouts is poisoned propaganda and if you're too stupid to see that then there is no hope for you. If anything you're the fucking jew here since you're trying so fucking hard to make the movement inclusive to everyone. Some standard must be held or else we'll be no better than fucking CivNat cucks. But hey it's alright because he's a BASED nigger amirite?

Pretty ugly feet for a girl

She's literally doing nothing for the movement besides blaming our problems on everything but the jew.

That's a completely moot point and has nothing to do with the fact they're not helping at all.

look the show is okay and Nazbol is a leftypol meme

Except they moved away from that when she was helping GE, and only returned when she used the 'based black guy' thing. I defended her until then, MM didn't do anything odd.

you are literally a fan-boi white knight on Sup Forums .... ON Sup Forums ...

It was weird in my opinion too, no one seriously thinks it's a smart to dump one of the best pro-white propagandists for what she did at 16? Right? Or are we surrounded by idiots? I'll hope for the best that they are all just shills and maybe a few dumb bricks with no strategic sense.

I only watch at half attention (usually doing two others things while watching) but I didn't get that feeling.

Sup Forums is overwhelmed with shills today. Everyone fuck off Murdoch Chan is my waifu I will fight all of you

Tattoos. Degenerate.

I'm spoiled on Murdoch Murdoch now. Fake waifu.

Mr. Pubes actually doxed Murdoch Chan in a video from current year +1. She doesn't look hot at all. IIRC she got blue hair in the video

>what's important is her contributions to the movement TODAY

take off the memeflag, finn

If he did that he'd be reminded that he never posted the loser picture once it was confirmed she fucked a nigger. Easier to hide behind memeflags

Post the pictures then. Shills have said that time and time again but have never posted the pics

Those are some subhuman feet holy shit. Absolutely disgusting.

Finn-knight or not, he's a grownup who cares about results. This is an MM thread, here, have a
100% Pure Bavarian Phenotype
youtube.com/watch?v=EXufrZmOcl4

and also a
The Real Redpill Blues
youtube.com/watch?v=QLeW4uZV08k&t=329s

No, I didn't get that impression. I can forgive MM though.

now this is autism. i love this picture

it could just be a fan you sperg. there's zero evidence one way or another

so was MM the origin of the 100% Bavarian Phenotype meme?

>Finn-knight or not, he's a grownup who cares about results.

Exactly. Too bad these shills don't understand the importance of people like Lauren. Are bluepilled normies more likely to try and listen to someone like her, or to some full-blown 14/88 nazi LARPer?

>muh trad BBC worshipping waifu

Never saved the video. It got mentioned by a strayan and I checked it and the voice sounded extremely like MC. Thought it is better to let it get buried under all of Pewds shit and not even have it myself. M&M is a lefty production that should be obvious, there first videos on the now defunctional channel have been anarcho propaganda and they always slip in normalization of degeneracy, but as they play right into the hand of the right narrative and are easy to exploit for some t-shirt money and e whore shekel, no need to give them a one way helicopter right or just throw them into their ideological brothers and sisters pit to be killed right now.

link to newest?

I'm aware of the videos and they're wrong on some level. Purity spiraling to the point depicted in the videos IS wrong because most people have been drinking poison their entire lives. if you read my point is that she doesn't move beyond her actions as a degenerate, still embraces that sick poison and sets a bad example for others by doing one thing and saying another. Now ask yourself, do you want a bunch of people saying that they are trad while they still embrace poison or do want people that are actually traditional and don't just do the shit for the shekels? Because the example LS sets is not one of traditionalism but one of hypocrisy and shekel grabbing.

Is this her?
vocaroo.com/i/s08Qg3qA1OHD

>meme flag
>unsubstantiated rumors
>buzzwords
i see you schlomo

I think it might be

>sounds extremely uninspired
Might be, but MC has a more smoky voice
then let the rumours be rumours (((we))) and )))you((( benefit from it

Like I said it could be shopped onto it.

those are some fugly feet

Which hasn't been proven to exist.

>Tfw she is already blacked
Kek

cheekyvideos.net/murdoch/Sargon the afraid.html

Wat

Really? I've been too scared to do my own research

I was hoping MC would see this thread and clarify one way or another. Also next time she's on pol we can ask her.

There was some research done with fruitflies that seemed to indicate effects from previous partners but nothing about humans. I figured that is what your referring too.

Microchimerism does occur but generally with a mother carrying her child's cell lines for a time.

MM whitepills incoming.

youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o
youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0
youtube.com/watch?v=WU4ZcHqQ8Z0
youtube.com/watch?v=odw2lyLPd24
youtube.com/watch?v=tCfbeF8BT6k&t=1191s at 14:40

The show is autismo but that shirt is cool as fuck

This user is correct

according to her feet is she a pure white?

>tfw Egyptian feet
Wtf why I look white tho?

BS

this, one foot is different than the other

She could be spreading her toes on just one side

no, look at the OP's pick, the foot on the left is Egyptian and the other is Roman

>egyptian
confirmed KANG
bow down before me wh*Teoids

take a load of this kike shill

You're pathetic.

Roman feet masterrace here

Did she promote "traditional values" when she was in a mixed relationship? Shut the fuck up faggot. If you want her to come out and say "all fucking niggers must hang" you're just a useful idiot.

If you've ever seen what "anons" consider to be the same person based on two pictures you know this poster is full of shit. I swear some of you guys are face blind or retarded or both.

Nice job addressing my points faggot. The point is she doesn't even denounce said act in addition to her degenerate lifestyle she lives currently all while preaching "trad values". If you don't see how this sets a bad example then you're a stupid nigger. I never said anything about wanting her to say "niggers must hang" either idk where you're getting that from. I'm merely saying that her claiming to be """"""""trad"""""""" is shekel grabbing hypocrisy and you cunts are too stupid to see it.

This, all the "kill all niggers" and "I won't marry a riastir" are shills. Paid, fucking shills.

greek power house here

nice try fbi

>making a joke about a foot chart equates to fbi
sarcasm is not one of your strengths

When is it ever bad to criticize people?

shills often try to be as edgy as possible

Can I get Murdoch Chan's Snapchat brother?

the joke is that the FBI is trying to get people to post their feet profiles for datamining purposes

>Dumb e-celeb shit
gas yourself

Murdoch Murdoch posted that in the thread I linked in OP, not me. Just try a little bit to read please.

>Murdoch Chan
>E-celeb
Could you be more wrong?

>Bbbrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaappppp

>I will gladly side with any coalburner
This guy talks like a Finn/Dane.

well I would never recommend anyone to post any personal info on the board, plus saying the type of feet you have and posting an actual pic of your feet, is very different

the FBI is building a cross-reference library of feet types and posting styles, checking them against footprints/birth records, and using machine learning to find your profiles on social media so that they can blackmail you with your Sup Forums posts if you ever decide to run for office.

I discovered this MM show last week and watched it all in one day. In one of the episodes I suddenly saw they used one of my shitty drawings I had made many years ago when I was just starting out with drawing. I am a professional artist now and work for mainstream projects, but I never before felt such pride and a sense of being a part of something so great. I hope they steal more of my work and use it for the show.

>You see, the Moops did so much fucking...

It’s okay to be nazbol

That's a cool shirt.

MM is pure cancer, wojack isn't a good meme and it never was and the show itself is pandering, brainless, boring shit.

>tfw Murdoch saves your your pic
for what purpose?

That's like... Totally your opinion man.

I am THOROUGHLY disgusted by that big toe. All of the toes actually.