Teens roam streets with rifles as crime swamps Sweden

Teens roam streets with rifles as crime swamps Sweden
The army may be called in to halt a gang surge in immigrant areas.

archive.fo/t0M9a

Attacks on the police are increasingly frequent. Rosengard’s force works from a black fortress of reinforced concrete with narrow windows and a 10ft-high electric fence.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_overseas_colonies
archive.fo/t0M9a
youtu.be/n40tm2P374w
thetimes.co.uk/edition/world/teens-roam-streets-with-rifles-as-crime-swamps-sweden-q83g055k9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RACE WAR NOW

Still gonna vote the liberals?

We're reaching cultural enrichment levels that shouldn't even be possible.

>Teens roam streets with rifles as crime swamps Sweden
Why are subhuman swedes so violent? Must be them viking genes

>gangs
>youths
>teens
>unforseen

>.......gang surge in immigrant areas.

>gang surge in immigrant areas.
Just because it's in "immigrant areas" doesn't mean the immigrants are doing them.
Why would they do it in the first place? It's good place to live in and they will be on their best behavior.

Kamen, have you been drinking again?

I was just baiting for (you)s

Those Sven going out and chimping out so nice to see them finally embracing their new culture.

>I was pretending to be retarded.
Every time

>local teens are doing the job we won't do
>oy better send in the Swedish military to put a stop to this

>register to read all
WHAT THE FUCK?

I met a former Swedish teacher, who had become a construction worker, since according to him the situation in Swedish schools had become intolerable. Basically immigrants don't follow the same rules as the locals and obey the orders of the teachers. According to him "Syrians" just smoked cigarettes where ever they wanted and didn't give a fuck about what teachers said to them. He said that Swedes don't want to and can't do anything about the situation.

He also said that no-go zones are true and they aren't dangerous only to police officers, but also regular white Swedes can get their shoes and trousers stolen by migrant gangs, if they happen to cross paths with the wrong people.

Any Swedes here who can offer personal stories about the situation in Sweden?

A literally stupid, user.

When they say "teens" do they mean Swede vigilantes or Somali rape squads?

Mirgrants killing mirgrants is doing the job that swedes won't do
They should allow it to continue.

>the average age of gang members is 22, the vast majority of them hailing from migrant families
Also
>implying a native swede has enough balls to even hold a gun

I remember hearing the same thing about niggers in america.
How's that working out?

The (immigrants) armed themselves with rifles and bullitproof vests. Not to kill each other, but to fight the local authorities.

No wonder the western society is becoming a shithole. Only the stupid people are still around, ffs.

It's the only thing that keep their population in check. That, plus abortions.

Congratulations swedencucks.

At first there were just smaller conflicts between the immigrant gangs, but as can be seen, the gang wars are spreading and getting more violent and dangerous as the police and regular civilians get attacked more often than not. And of course all the society pays the bill for all the disorder.

So we'll just ignore the thousands of innocent white people who get killed in the process, or the fact that many major cities now resemble warzones?

Exactly. Accelerationism is the only cure.

We're all immigrants.

thank you

>2015: Everything's fine you bigot, diversity is our strength.
>2016: Everything's fine you bigot, diversity is our strength.
>2017: Everything's fine you bigot, diversity is our strength.
>2018: Fuck! FUCK! Send in the military!

Women in goverment. When will you fuckers learn?

Who cares. Fuck Sweden, fuck Swedes.

Nope.

>the absolute state of america

You got it.

>Accelerationism is the only cure.

So you'd rather let Sweden spiral out of control and possibly become a Mexican-tier cartel state than try to intervene right now? What kind of measures would you propose and when?

This has the makings of a meme.

Wow nothing inside what a surprise.

It would make Sweden an example for the world. An example of what unchecked liberalism will do to a country.

It's the text from a meme I saw a couple nights ago, that I didn't save. Someone will probably repost it soon.

for some reason i screamed
>boom headshot!
This place has really fucked me up didn't it?

lol you're new here

And once Sweden's gone and we have our example, do we intervene in Germany? France? Oh wait, I've heard it said that they need to be examples, too. We need a lot of examples apparently.

I'm starting to think accelerationism is just edgy nihilism, all cleaned up to go out in public.

This is only the beggining.

This. If we have to sacrifice a country, let it be sweden. Finland and Norway can invade after it collapses and purge it after.

So it seems they will attack the Swedes reacting against refugees. The ISIS centers operating in no go zones for years will be left alone, right?

You need one example of collapse in a liberal country and suddenly right wing politics will be a lot more appealing to normies once they realize what is at stake.
Any single first world liberal nation collapsing would be sufficient. You just need one example.

this can't be real....

Its ok they are just integrating, their children will be more peaceful. Beautiful blonde haired somalians.

The article is behing a paywall. Is it swedes with guns they're going to stop or is it the muslim invaders walking around with guns that this article is objecting to?

If it's the first then can we just wall off sweden.

This, Sweden is too far gone, like UK. Shifting pendulum right would be only temporary patch. You would end up with traitors larping as nazis in the essence. Let them fall, who is strong will find the way out.

I want to see proof of young swedes wandering the streets with rifles. because if they ever did, they'd get shot dead. this summer a guy was collecting plants for his herbarium here, walking down a riverbank with a machete on his belt. some soccermom called the cops and 25 anti terror dudes descended on the place.

>young swedes
Their idea of "young swedes" is somali niggers.

Anyone have the full article?

this

>157534018

Thanks

Examples have been made already, there have been a lot of terror strikes across the Europe during the past years and people are more redpilled than ever. I mean Sweden has transformed from a model country into a warning example of arrogance and hubris and they'll pay dearly for their mistakes during this century. At this point running the country to the ground on purpose (I believe it will crash one way or another anyway) serves no one.

The thing about sweden is they had no colonialism so they have no blame to take and no reason their people should be targeted other than the invaders are savages.

"Teens" and "youth" is the PC way of describing sub-human niggers and their issue shitting over Europe.

why the fuck is sweden arming aliens?

XDDDD You're so edgy my man xDDD Your sense of humour is sharp and dark hahaha this place is really cray cray rigggggggght ?

WOAH!! You can't just be running around calling them immigrants! They are just as Swedish as you and I my friend.

They had small insignificant colonial possessions in America and Africa. Apparently this was enough for US style race and slavery discourse to take place. But this is just what the left-leaning academia and politics are spewing, not your regular Swede as far as I know.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_overseas_colonies

Google Search this. MSM is trying to spin it as Sweden preparing for war with Russia.

Oh i see. come the fuck on McDonalds has enslaved more people for a greater length of time than all swedens colonies combined.

Amazing how they manage to twist absolutely everything into muh evil russia

Fucking Sick. The swedes have had enough and they are just going to use that as an excuse for the kikes in russia to steamroll them when they were the ones who brought immigrants in the first place.

Are these gang bangers bringing over their wives to breed their numbers up or are they breeding the local Swedish women?

it begins in malmo

>archive.fo/t0M9a
that's not the full article, it's behind a paywall. Anybody got a real archive?

The entire middle east is a gang war. Thinking that bringing those people into a country without their gang wars is a special stupid.

Army deployed?
Must be an election year

they receive government issued swedish 10 year olds

I've been looking all over for this gif since my hard drive died. Thanks user.

What is this meme called?

Yeah they're now blaming Russia and warning people about "fake news".

ALL HAIL JIMMY!

youtu.be/n40tm2P374w

>and why thats a good thing

And yet nothing will change in that shithole

>the only thing that keep their population in check

No. Read the article. They aren't killing each other, they are collaborating in war against the cops.

There are already sectarian and ethnic tensions between certain religious and ethnic groups, major ones being Kurds, Turks, Arabs and different Somali clans. We've had couple of incidents in Finland too, but they don't really tell about those in the news or if they do, you have to read between the lines.

For instance, there was recently an arson attempt to a synagogue in Göteborg. Newspapers were subsequently at first writing a lot of opinionated pieces about right-wing radicalism. Then they caught "3 youths" after which the articles mainly just stated that the arson attempt wasn't linked to any right-wing radical groups. Although some of the articles mentioned, that some of the youths were in the country on refugee status and had Syrian or Palestine citizenship, none of them dared to draw conclusions about the role of immigration policy in recent synagogue attacks and persecution of the Jewish minority in Sweden. This happens with the immigration related gang violence too, as you can see.

>replace population with animals
>animals start acting like animals
>fix it by going to war with Russia
If Sweden intends to draft all the immigrants and send them in a head on assault that's actually a really good idea

>'teens'
post all your mainstream media adjectives for niggers

thetimes.co.uk/edition/world/teens-roam-streets-with-rifles-as-crime-swamps-sweden-q83g055k9

>refugee

>juvenile

Fuck, I was hoping so badly that "teens" referred to right wing youth militias patrolling the streets.

Friendly reminder that Sweden used to be one of the if not THE most peaceful low crime/murder etc. country in the entire world before this immigration and renowned for how peaceful and safe it was. You might find that hard to believe looking at it now ofcourse. This is 100% because of immigrants, this is just a fact and left leaning people can get angry about it all they want but that's how it is. I'm tired of hearing about these poor little immigrants and how it's so terrible the places they come from. Yeah you know why it's so terrible? Because these people are fucking assholes. They should go back/stay in middle east and africa and go shoot eachother all they want, i don't give a shit about hearing about their plight. People from these areas are like a plague to peaceful and well functioning nations. It's like shit in a cannister. Just spray it around and tadaa. Instant bullshit.

>extremely tanned cis white caucasian male seen fleeing the scene.

I wonder what was going through his head at that moment?

is theres no big influence mobs syndicate in sweden ? gangs normaly kills each others over financial turf wars who then get killed or used as peons for them by mobs and they rarely attack normal civilians and never the police. better get rid of them now or they will form sandniggers cells of terrorists

>10 million people
>Only 110 murders per year

LOL, Baltimore has 618,000 people and has almost 350 murders per year, and that's just one American city. You have nothing to complain about, Sweden.

do you think he died?