Dem Rep. Adam Schiff: We Can't Release FISA Memo Because American People Wouldn't Understand It

youtube.com/watch?v=P34zKSW1l68

Other urls found in this thread:

californiapolicycenter.org/the-literacy-crisis/
youtube.com/watch?v=jYuhbkPopNk&t=22s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am glad this Israeli spy is looking out for me.

best first post i've seen in weeks.

I want to run for Congress in 2020, my main platform will be removing and barring dual citizens from elected office.

>Won't understand it because we don't have the other half of it
Then give us the other half! All these stupid secretes is whats causing such a stupid partisan divide. People choose to believe the side they ally themselves with and it does not allow the American people to think for themselves and come to a conclusion on their own and basiclly doesn't allow us to participate in our democracy. Its all about the elites and I am so sick of it.
ENACT TERM LIMITS FOR THE SENATE AND HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES!
CHANGE THE PRESIDENCY TO BE FOR 6 YEARS AND FORGET THE WHOLE CAMPAIGN FOR A SECOND TERM BULLSHIT!
I AM SICK OF THE WAY THIS COUNTRY IS BEING RUN BY PARTISAN DIVIDES RATHER THEN PEOPLE VALUED AS INDIVIDUALS FOR THEIR OWN IDEAS!

Elected Democrats know that the people who elected them are total retards.

In other words, no way to spin it.

Wait a minute, I thought the memo didn't exist

Checked and Kekked!

Bump to hang traitors

bad meme, say "america third" instead

they'll know one of them is about illegal spicks, and deep down, they'll learn his first priority is securing existence for jewish people and a future for jewish children

Yeah i'll go with the version that doesn't require explaining

There's a reason these "people" have been kicked out of every country they've ever infested.

release the memo you commie jew bastard

When he says people won't understand it he's not lying. 75% of it will be redacted so it won't make any fucking sense regardless of your IQ.

Digits and Schiff likes extra almonds on his pizza.

I know that Moby is a pedo.

Our restraint is mind boggling.

Americans are retarded, he's not wrong

It'll be worth it I feel. Trump is channeling the rage of humanity into such a heinous knockout punch that Israel will never recover.

>ENACT TERM LIMITS FOR THE SENATE AND HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES!
>CHANGE THE PRESIDENCY TO BE FOR 6 YEARS AND FORGET THE WHOLE CAMPAIGN FOR A SECOND TERM BULLSHIT!
Yes, Make America Mexico and implement the same retarded policies they have, this will fix it

Terms limits are necessary and congress needs to be paid by the states and the congressmen need to live in their distract.

This says it all. #Releaseitall.

I never read type in all caps. What ever it said may have been brilliant, but it looks like an angry girl texting to her friend

Mexico has had everything you're defending for 100 years and besides being a shithole it was basically a one-party state

fuck off JIDF faggot.

How do these kikes have ANY base left at all?

Check. Mate.

Man, these people are shameless.

Disgusting isn’t it?

Ffs.

That's kind of an understatement

Jesus Christ he actually said Russian bots. They are in such deep shit it's getting sad.

They probably use DACA for terroristic purposes.

Check. It is I know. I’m just disgusted

I know a few elected Dems. Behind close doors this make this knowledge very obvious. They absolutely hate their poor and stupid constituents. But Dems are really the perfect politicians, they care about nothing but power and will say or do anything to get it. The right has never understood this drive.

remember to like and comment the video if you want this asshole to go viral.

Look at that...
pic related
Alex Soros & Chucky Schumer. Yup. Checks out.

We are officially final days of Rome status now

They first claimed that it was a hoax propogated by Nunes, Russia, and the GOP, the next they're acknowledging that it's real but they don't want it released. How the FUCK does that make any sense?

Because they can say and do whatever we want, the MSM will push any narrative and we just sit back and take it like fucking morons.

A jew lies when he opens his mouth.

>Muh Russian Bots!

This actually workson people

>and we just sit back and take it like fucking morons.

Will liberals buy that "this memo is just Republican talking points" angle? (((They))) have a lot of time to do pre-emptive damage control on this one.

Alex Soros needs to get an all expenses paid trip to Guantanamo.

bump

AMERICANS BTFO

kek, if you're so much of a dipshit that you believe that, you shouldn't be able to vote in the first place.

What do I search to get the templates for these memes, like the bottom part.

- (((Schumer))) in 2013

Schiff is awfully worried

It's a FISA MEME and you're not allowed to have it without the background material.
Also you can't have the background material.

Is your life even worth living? ;))

>republicans aren't saying release the underlying materials

This... this right here is how you know CNN is fake. The GOP is literally saying declassify all related materials so people can understand the memo. Schiff makes an objectively false statement here and Erin lets him walk right out of the studio without confronting him on it and forcing him to give her a real answer. Literally useless for a journalist desu.

>Americans are stupid Russian bots
is what he said

>It's illegal to read Wikileaks!

t. CNN

The funniest thing about that image isn't that people are dumb enough to fall for it. It's that it originated on Sup Forums.

Sup Forums shit post are being displayed in the Senate as evidence of "Russian hacking". People are fucking retarded.

I like Trump but almost everyone else has to be stripped naked and tossed into old faithful as a sacrifice to Americans
The Steamcaust must happen

>all expenses paid trip to the icy Pacific
*ftfy

What do you expect? He’s from California. 25% of the people in California can’t read.
californiapolicycenter.org/the-literacy-crisis/
That’s 1500000 people. If you’re representing that many people that couldn’t read, you might have similar opinion. Califagnia is full of morons.

Kek that was fucking us. I even made one of the memes. These people are so fucking retarded

You know what happened though right? Jewish shills flooded the board with #ReleaseTheMemo in order to false flag Russian bots.

fucking bug eyed monster

Fucking goys won't understand shit, so STFU and resist.

I can't believe this Russian agent is trying to subvert our democracy like a filthy republicuck! #ReleasetheMemo will happen! New and shocking revelations that make this even more imperative is that it will show proof that that bigotted idiot used the FISA court to target Planned Parenthood and certain People of Color related to Planned Parenthood that had received their services. This is an outrage and one of the most dispicable things imaginable. Drumplets are scared shitless about this memo because it shows the truth about this hypocrite! #ReleasetheMemo
#StandWithPP
Demand your Representatives release this memo immediately so Mueller can finally impeach this Nazi!

I'd hit it

Hahaha Drumpf is finished! #ReleasetheMemo
#AmericansThird
#MakeWayForDACA

Nice pasta, now explain to me how the chief executive can 'spy' on a division of same executive branch.

Yes these racist americans will be btfo even more once the memo is released!
#ReleasetheMemo

Fucking Sup Forums Russian bots, get a life. You wouldn't understand the memo bc you're a fucking bot. GOD YOU'RE FUCKING STUPID.

Russian bots fighting to keep the memo hidden are a huge threat to our democracy user

those memes and the 'ICE is at my door, wut do' ones were fucking hilarious

See
Drumpf is finished user. Accept it. Help fight to have the memos released! Don't let them forget over the 19 days the Russian bots have to infiltrate and subvert our democracy..AGAIN!

Only shills want the memo hidden

HE'S SO RETARDED HE EVEN UPLOADED THE CNN INTERVIEW TO HIS OWN CHANNEL

youtube.com/watch?v=jYuhbkPopNk&t=22s

oops

And here is a grand example of how and why gay culture went off the tracks. I blame the self perceived duty by fags to embrace camp culture even as it tries to top itself with ever more bizarre shit. Intersectional bull dyke feminists used that need for acceptance to lead gay culture into a place where we feel the need to support foreign cultures that fervently believe it's ok to throw us off of rooftops. They have condemned future generations of fagglets to endure the kinds of conditions I grew up in. Fuck them.

clinically insane too, or at least in full bipolar manic bloom.

Foolish kike hater. Trump likes jooooos. You are a tiny minority of the plethora of pimples on the ass of humanity. Get help. Spend time with family. Volunteer to help your community. Let go of the insanity.

You're so wrong.

Dude is wearing heavy makeup. Foundation and blush. I’m a girl, I know what it looks like. Most politicians wear a little on camera to control shine but he has a ton on — I wonder if he does it himself. Also check those sanpaku eyes. He’s evil, satanically influenced.

>fagglets
I agree what's happening to the gay community is atrocious and must be stopped. Stricter border security for Europe and America now! Stop the onslaught

Nice (failed) attempt at a slide, muzzie traitor.

shlomo please

There will never be an American (or Western) politician who turns on (((them)))
Get your head out of your ass.

Your doing God's work user, doing Gods work.