youtube.com/watch?v=XmqRsIudBII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's dumb
girls is some low probability autist
nobody wants to watch a low probability autist on top of skinny edge masters

I want to watch cute girls

best boy dies
worthless cunt lives

Beautifully filmed segments glued into a shitty incoherent story.

who was best boy? all the characters were shit

Literally it was all because of five
The first episode is one of the best first episodes i've seen and it was amazing until about half way through.

I personally loved the animation and music, was all great but the story is a mess. It feels rushed and not even well fleshed out and also it feels like they should of made more episodes. It had so much potential but it fell flat.

Still can't believe the creator of the masterpiece of Cowboy Bebop made this garbage. His style is all over it with how the characters act but the story man....such a let down.

Like why kill your best character and force the worst character to live and continue to be useless?

I'm pretty sure she didn't even grow as a character either.

what did she do ? i know she was kinda pointless just like risa ( they both makes me diamond tho )

The only thing I remember about the story was MUH SCIENCE and a nuclear bomb.

Seriously, fuck this garbage.

It's a really dumb show that tries to be deep.

And I hate saying that because it really has some of the best production values and direction out of any TV anime I've seen.

Her engrish was god awful and marked the sharp decline of the show. It just tanked after she showed up.

the directing was great
Episode 1 was god tier
Then it all went to shit, the plot was particularly retarded

>Terrorists that don't kill anyone

>don't watch this because of all of Sup Forums getting diagnosed with stage 4 stomach cancer (again)
>now I want to watch it to feel the retardation first hand
I'm going to hate myself later

Those would be called vandals irl.

what was so dump about it ?

Sounds like Eden of the East 2.0

I think it's decent honestly, The ferris wheel scene was 9/10, Ending was emotional as fuck. It had some flawed parts but I still thought it was good.

Not as bad as Sup Forums makes out.

Fuck Twelve forever.

It would have been radically improved by the excision of all estrogen-bearers from the show.

I have this on my backlog for a long time, should I watch this?

Only if you are prepared for disappointment

The show was stupid. And treats his audience as stupid kids. Even worst than Kanaberi.

yeah but remember not to take it seriously

It doesn't live up to its potential, but I'll go out on a limb and say it's probably better to have watched it than not have watched it, and it's almost impossible to not hunt down the OST after it's done because it's glorious.

what was so bad about kabaneri ? it was a decent show with god-tier pitties

Because it's fantastic direction and ost was let down by a below par story. This had potential to be one of the anime of the decade which makes the shitty story all the more insulting. I crey every tiem

youtube.com/watch?v=XmqRsIudBII

Sasuga Lelouch for shit taste etc. etc.

It had its moments but those were diamonds in the rough for the most part.
I enjoyed the first episode and, barring the plot, it was a good show, especially the music.
It just tried to do too much with something that didn't need so many story threads.

Kabaneri was just a balls to the wall action show, fun characters and great fight scenes is all one should have expected, i enjoyed it quite a bit.

Not him but
>armpitfag
>knowing anything about taste
Kek. And I actually enjoyed Kabaneri.

Kabaneri went down the shitter the moment Biba showed up.

that means you hate biba not the show itself user

>implying Biba didn't take over the whole shitty story and have cascading effects on everyone's character development