Brit/Pol/ take the Joe Owens pill edition

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/955153034786541568
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baizuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>No links
Daftie

*blocks your dead end road*

I'm getting a new doggo in a few months, I had a lab last time round but I'm thinking of a little rescue terrier.

nth for based upper class students

whos joe owens

Get a morkie

>No to racism
>No countrry for old white men
Really gets the walnuts walking

sigh this is my demographic

Owen Jones' wifes son

Oi you're not being islamaphobic are you?

Good discussion in the last thread.

I think we need to change our citizenship laws to bring them in line with many other countries around the world including many in Europe.

No birthright citizenship, naturalisation for immigrants after a period of 10years, they must be employed and have no criminal record of any kind.

Driving a truck through that crowd will help us way more than going through a crowd of pakis

the absolute state of the press desu

They're just echoing the feelings of the nation. These aren't aberrations, but laser-shot representations of what most people think, even if subconsciously.

Thinking Lakeland terrier, I'm normally a big dog fan but wife wants a smaller one this time.

He looks like a older version of Dicky Spencer

what a sick cunt hope he gets absolutely battered in prison.

>twitter.com/Breaking911/status/955153034786541568
What's wrong with you brits?

>our police force will now be 90% soyboy and women with a chip on their shoulder

>I think we need to change our citizenship laws to bring them in line with many other countries around the world including many in Europe.
OK, you run for election with that policy and see how many votes you get.

>giving your 8 year old daughter pizza

>, but laser-shot representations of what most people think,
Bullshit

Our laws should be the same as Japan. Citizenship is incredibly difficult to obtain. You basically have to either marry into it (and give up whatever you had before) or be born to a Japanese national, and natutralisation takes like 20-30 years (if they even give it you).

>last treat
could have phrased things better

Don’t tempt me!

Runs a mail order shaving supplies business aimed at the jewish market

this is actually seriously fucked up. who is the "right wing" press for? this is TREMENDOUS levels of degeneracy , some (((journalist))) getting pumped to profiteer of a chids death

>mylee's last treat

fucken hell boys

You could at least read the thread before you shit post

Exactly the kind of people you want policing a society, when you think of what they DON'T want to happen.

I know someone who's joining in March, the lowered the bleep test to 5.5. Let that sink in, level 4 is the end of the warm up.

>Asking a question is shitposting

makes it easier to infiltrate and overthrow when you have low test beta males trying to stop you.

Daily mail isn't right wing, just shit stirers

I’d like that but baby steps are needed. Only 4 countries in Europe (Us, Ireland, France and Germany) give out birthright citizenship.

Sickening. That bastard should be fed to the dogs.

remember guys, you shouldn't shop at lidl if you don't like pakis raping your kids

Police should have taken his knife tbqh

It's true. Most people welcome a colourblind society.

>Still didnt read it
ffs

Be quiet monkey boy

Lidl seems to always be full of poles and waddling fat Nigerian women where I am

Bowden and Rees-Mogg in the same room.

i dont see mogg

Just gonna leave this here lads.

Did Bob have a point?

I like being dangerous, it's better than having muslims.
You should see them here, cowering at their 78 Mosques in the whole country while we have more than 500 thousand Churches, while you guys close 500 Churches in London and Open 400+ Mosques.

People underestimate how big a deal it is the JRM went to the Traditional Britain Group. He will have spent that night listening to quasi-fascist speeches. He is at the very least not hostile.

the DM is just clickbait cryptonite for women and salty old men.

It's also the literary boogeyman when it comes to political discussion

*Gets made into sopa de maccao*

He disavowed the group.

lol

always kill a traitor before an enemy, jim jam

Try not to get carjacked tomorrow Joao

*Gets blown up by the pajeet paki nextdoor*
*Praises Fabian Society afterwards*

Bottom picture, head table, second from the right.
It's from a Monday Club meeting.

fucking smelly controlled op eceleb faggot
Watch dramaalert or something if you want entertainment

paypal.me/Aryanpublishingcompa
I'm sure we can all chip a fiver to Joe

>5.5 (five point five)
I remember getting 7.6 in year 7

>Only 3 in the western Hemisphere, the one with 6 billion people

>carjacked
Try not go get exploded into pieces by some sandnigger on welfare

Where's Rimmer

>He disavowed the group.
christ

Haha

>caring about chirstkikery
oh wait, you're brown and you think you can use it as a bargaining tool

But thats not where we are. Back in the 90s it was heading that way, egalitarian, gender/color blind etc it was headed to a limited multiethic society. Then with Blair we got multiculti where you are judged by group membersip and we are now ridden by identity politics. We are moving further away from true egalitarianism every day.

>7.6
unfair advantage imo

>Shits on so-called sandkikery
>Still don't mind Mosques being opened in his country
Call me when you're not bowing eastward, sandgroid

>He will have spent that night listening to quasi-fascist speeches.

I was at that meeting. He was the only speaker, and was basically a wet liberal lettuce.

He was forced to after the fact. That he went is enough

>true egalitarianism

>remain
REMAIN
not
BECOME
fucknuts

>Unfair advantage
Wdym?

Have you seen the latest cartel vid, the one where they flay the kid alive? Why are all spics such fucking savages?

Just ate 2 edibles
how does this make you brit cucks feel?

>it's an episode where a Brazilian tries to say the UK is less safe than his SHITHOLE COUNTRY

As long as there is white sharia, muslims and mosques.

It's fine.

t. Ismail I

>We are moving further away from true egalitarianism every day.
I know. We're not totally able and willing to deny the indigenous population group representation and eroding their cultural power (what little was left from globalised Americana). What a great march away from "all are equal", right?

>t. black

Only speaker? Weird.

He must have seen some of the groups past work before he went though. I'm not saying ONE OF US but its a good start surely

You’re part pavement ape therefore more athletic.

don't worry our based politicians are working on it

Take off the memeflag and I'll tell you

What is the Brazilian view of Britain overall? I'm curious about that. I know Mexico has a very very low opinion of us.

Jamaicans like cope are only good at sprinting not endurance

>6 cakes choc full of sugar, THC and monosodium glutamate
It's almost as if you want to get fat, mutt.

quite frankly i'd rather have an abusive marriage than no marriage desu

We'll never be ethnically British again. And because there'll be no connection to the history of this island (don't look,sound,speak,or think like those people) we wont even be culturally British.

Farage needs to take a leaf out of Europe where they have parliamentary parties that exist solely to support the vision of their leader

The whole problem of UKIP was always the braindead membership and constant bickering between political pygmies behind the scenes. Just cull all of them without having to go through some subcommittee

Nobody who voted for UKIP cared about anyone other than Farage

Make Farage the NEC, chairman, CEO and leader, then have him appoint officials of the party at his discretion, then when he steps down let the membership undergo a constitutional transformation or just state it dissolved and let another movement pick up the pieces

Anything else and you'll just get the same problem

STOP POSTING ON BRIT/POL/ SOYBOYSSSSSSSSS

He’s East African is he not? They are the best at endurance running.

>Be Deano
>Left the missus with Ngubu the African security guard from Tesco Express - he's a proper mate he is. Steph will be right safe with him.
>Be on a cheap holiday with the lads to The United States to get some cheap drinks, burgers and to see the local slags! Wa-heeyy! The Smithster wants to fuck a fat Yank! What a ledge.
>Deano and his mates really want a bit of cocaine so they can properly hit up the club scene in this place. It ain't a party without charlie!
>Take a detour at 1463 Burger Boulevard and end up in a particularly run down part of the town and start looking for prospective dealers in the area.
>As they stop at a traffic lights in an abandoned part of town, they realise there is no other traffic on the road and a group of black men are approaching their vehicles. Bet they have seriously pure! They'll definitely be able to get us some!
> Deano wheels down the drivers side window "Alright lads?! You know anywhere we can get some charlie around here?"
>"whaddafuck Charlie punk ass white boy whatchoo got in dat car ya hear??? How muchoo got on yo ass?"
>Smithster and Chris the cunt start laughing "Hahaha proper bants mate! We want some fucking' cocaine, can you get us any?"

>"Yeah mane I got sum right here, come on mane get out yo car i'll run in my crib right now how mutchoo want white boy?"
>Deano grins. What a fucking result. Deano always gets the drinks and drugs in for the lads. It won't be any different on the other side of the ocean haha total madman.
>Deano gets out of the car and as he clears the cockpit and stands up, the nigger sucker punches him full strength with his brass knuckles - every tooth in Deanos mouth shatteres like glass and he falls face first into the asphalt, breaking his nose. They punch him in the back of the head too so that he doesn't wake up.
>"YOU FAACKIN CUNTS GET OFF DEANO YOU WANKSTAINS" Smithster screams and gets out the car too, Chris the Cunt is in short pursuit. No prick would mess with Chris.
>Deano is already getting his pockets rifled through, they've taken his wallet and brand new Iphone out of his pocket and stomped on poor Deano's face for good measure - they begin to run. Chris and the Smithster are already in hot pursuit. They chase the niggers into the alleyway.
>A storm of bullets tears through the Smithster at force, he staggers drunkenly before collapsing into a pile of rubbish bins, crack pipes and heroin needles.
>Chris the Cunt turns tail and flees - but some lanky nigger is on hot pursuit, before Chris the Cunt can even get out of the alleyway they've caught up and knocked him to the ground and are unzipping their trousers and pulling down his as they drag him into some drug den.

Forgot image sorry lads

Fucking faces of evil

Based chinks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baizuo

The History culture and stuff doesn't actually matter if you want pakis out etc. .
Skinheads used to listen to Jamaican ska

Touché.

>Germans like us really
>Feature in top ten for countries that dislike us most
Really makes me think.