Deathtopia of course

Lots of fanservice.

H Y P E

BIG FAT BAT TATS

This will be in Kizu III

>moar Bat
noice
>predictions
Maybe Bat adventures throughout history or future Bat forgiving RRRG or Bat eating people or anything

Need more of this

>future Bat forgiving RRRG
Honestly it's just some bullshit reason to not start fucking each others brains out.

Why do the movies have a different style to them? Is it so they can use CG? or is it because of director/staff?

Kizu 3 BD Subs when?

Araragi gets into danger on scale he couldn't even imagine before.
Shinobu sacrifices herself for him to live.
Araragi survives and lives happily with Senjougahara until both die.
THE END!

Screencap this post!

FRENCH NEW WAVE
Actually, it's just Oishi coming back and being all Bake again. I liked emphasis on these long shots of silence and the use of CG. It's like we experience what Araragi feels about the world around him as a vampire. And the color palette is changing each film so it feels different, like a new chapter.
Is the BD out already?

It'll be a boring book where Shinobu whinges a lot about nothing.

Alternatively Deathtopia comes back to town and starts sexually harassing Shinobu and Ararargi has to fend her off.

Nice delusion bro, maybe forgetting owari 3 where Araragi and Shinobu ones again vowd to end their lives after one dies

Or maybe the one where Araragi litterly says: I cannot imagine a future without Shinobu in it.

Good try though

Nice fanfic user, got anything else?

July 13-1

They asked for predictions. My guesses are ultimately either "Nothing happens" or "Deathtopia returns"

Shinobu's story-arc is basically done at this point. She needs less screentime at this point.

We've literally got her story from when she was a child, the interim before heading to Japan, a rough idea of her adventures in Japan then Kizu onwards.
What can NisiO really do at this point? Even bringing in Deathtopia just smacks of repeating the Seishiro incident character development wise.

As if 'gahara would allow RRRGi kill himself.
All it takes is promise of her killing herself if Araragi does so.

Oh, oh, I want more vampires! Half of the book will be set in 18th century with Transylvania and Hellsing references and the other half in the future with long-forgotten kyuketsuki coming back and fighting Bat. And I'm not being ironic.

>the series end with characters' mass suicide
nice

I though Mayoi Hell was coming first?

Mayoi Hell is TV anime. Shinobumonogatari is light novel.

is this going to be after musubi or somewhere before?

It is a new season - Monster Season. So probably after Musubi.

>Seriously believing crab could stop Araragi from offing himself if by some shit Shinobu did die
Fucking neck yourself, delusional faggot

Crab will off herself with Araragi. She loves him too.

Obviously not about Shinobu.

Nisio pls go

You can't stop it.

Nadekomonogatari was just about Nadeko.

I don't think Nisio will blueball us like that, since Shinobu is the most popular girl in the series. More so because of that line about the one who names Kiss-Shot. It's highly likly deathtopia visiting Kiss-Shot/Shinobu.

>As if 'gahara would allow RRRGi kill himself.
Why do people keep saying this as if Gahara has a say in the matter or could do anything about it? She can't directly stop Araragi from doing anything he has his mind set on, see Hitagi End.

> It's highly likly deathtopia visiting Kiss-Shot/Shinobu.
And killing pregnant Hitagi

WHEN ARE THE KIZU 3 BDS

July 12

YES

I've not kept up with the novels, why does Nadeko come back into the story? Not that I'm complaining.

I predict Shinobu wont be in it, or maybe at the very last.

Nadeko's still in contact with Tsukihi in general, I haven't read that novel but it's something to do with Nadeko & Yotsugi.

Sounds neat. I'm kind of interested of how Nadeko develops as a character after removing Koyomi from her life. Her angry outburst in Nadeko Medusa was pretty neat and it'd be interesting to know if that's a more honest representation of her personality, given that the Kuchiniwa was really an aspect of her.

I'd personally prefer it to be Kizu-like, i.e. less characters, Maymay, Shinobu and Arararararararagi dealing with something, that stuff's stunning and more focused.
That would be just Mail all over again

That depends more so what Deathtopia wants to do. Deathtopia's appearance has been forshadowed some time ago, the one who made Shinobu a vampire.

How can one person be so beautiful?

She drew 4 Nadekos from the past to help her with her manga. Ononoki made them real and they run away to meet with Araragi.

She had no power over Snake but she was still able to push for a deal.

Her antics are all show but they work.

>Ononoki made them real
Oh shit, she has that kind of ability? That's kind of nuts.

Would something happen to Shinobu if Deathtopia would die? It has been established that if the Master dies the Thrall gets de-vampirized but is she still connected to her master I wonder

Her design in Kizu was really beautiful, that's true

Deathtopia created her as free vampire.

>monster season
nisio's ride never ends huh

She is a vampire

Did we ever even get subs for Kizu Part 2?

They've been out for a while now.

Yes, but I highly doubt they're any good

Owari 2 PV when?

Are the deadcricket subs for Kizu part 2 decent?

Guess I'll have to judge that for myself. I'm mainly here for the visuals and music. Part I had a great soundtrack.

>Oh shit, she has that kind of ability? That's kind of nuts.
Making drawings real is one of the Japanese legendary superpowers of old.

However, Nadeko's art is TOO good, so the result ended up being more potent than expected. For example, her self portraits are sentient and have free will when animated. And her drawing of a monster ended up being massively more powerful than planned.

>How can one person be so beautiful?
>She is a vampire
Actually, the lore is that she was already supernaturally beautiful as a human. Turning into a vampire just enhances it. The short story about her human past seemed like a joke, but then a later arc corroborated it.

It's fine since 3Rgi is her master now.

>Making drawings real is one of the Japanese legendary superpowers of old.
Well I'm not saying it's odd that it's in the series, just that it's a pretty big deal and the sort of thing you'd think would come up earlier.
Then again I suppose you could say the same for Shinobu's ability to timetravel.

oh curwa, i need to pick up the monogatari series again, i left it at owarimonogatari i think

Will there be more Math?

I need more delicious Marina Inoue. (And she needs more roles.)

So, Okitegami anime soon, right?

Not until zokuowarimonogatari (book after owari 3 that was announced for next season), and if they get into the book after that, the very first arc is a 220 pages story in her PoV where there is almost zero dialog, just Math narrating everything around including whatever anyone else is talking to her.

a decent release of Koyomimonogatari when? is Commie still at it?

That's not really true, though. That's how Shinobu ''views'' it, but Araragi is technically still her servant. And it's kinda up in the air what would happen if Deathtopia dead. Shinobu turning human, that would cause a shitload of problems too.

Shinobu turning human would be amazing simply because Gahara wouldn't be able to ignore Araragi's lover and soulmate anymore

That would actually be odd, Nisio is a retard but I hope he won't go that far. Shinobu's main quality is that she can be your loli, teen or cake anytime. He just needs to stop milking at this point. Off season was enough.

Does someone have an update monigatari arcs/timeline/whatever chart?

>Shinobu's main quality
Not really, just bonus

I really don't think that they'll animate all of Off Season, honestly. Some of the books will get the OVA treatment at best but ultimately the series just isn't as popular as it was a few years back. Jewplex will shift them onto more lucrative projects after Kizu didn't do that well.

>Shinobu Mustard

Shinobu mustard race?

Thanks, but it's pretty old, il seems that we reached the point in which ararararagi is already working, so far from Hana.

It's because the chart is a translated version of a timeline from the Monogatari website.

Monogatari's still pretty popular

Meh, as long as the novels keep getting translated I'm fine with that, waiting isn't a problem when they are being reasonably fast and I'm really enjoy what I get every 2-3 months. Thankfully it looks like they are selling decently, there will probably be a physiological post bake sales drop, though.

Shinobu has completely forgiven Araragi, even if she hasn't verbally said it, her actions are completely unambiguous. He's the only one getting hung up on it.

Nah. Shinobu has long since turned into a vampire in her own right. This is what Araragi was so worried about happening during Tsuki.

When is the Kizu BD for part 3 out?

Someone earlier said around July 12th.

Jesus.

>Deathtopia shows up
>Her full-power form is a loli even smaller than Shinobu

Owari sold more than three times as many BDs as the next most popular series. Every Kizu movie sells out super fast. Shits' still fire yo.

Remind me, was Koyomi really this dense at the time, or did he actually pick up on Hanekawa's signals but didn't show it? It's been ages since I read the LN.

I think she was mentioned to be getting younger or something. Also it's Nisio so yeah he won't miss a chance to have a smug immortal loli in there when he gets the chance to.

Both sorta, he doesn't think that he could have an equal relationship with someone "so far out of his league" so he refuses to go for it. There's more to it than that but this is the gist of it I think.

He acknowledges that he loves Hanekawa, but he wants to keep her away from the whole ordeal, and decides that romance isn't how he wants to pay her back for everything she's done for him.

Wasn't kizumonogatari selling relatively bad?

OTP

Shit, that's kinda cute

>Predictions?
No subs for a year.

I understand their relationship less and less the further the story goes on, honestly. It's not normal even by this series' standards. Araragi still pretty much worships her and she's still keeping tabs on everything he does even when she's abroad doing whatever the fuck.