youtu.be/Qn52yFhTTos
>Pres Trump departing DC for PA 1/18/18
youtu.be/XXOEs11Nqyw

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2018/01/21/fbi-failed-preserve-anti-trump-texts/
youtube.com/watch?v=hwj76o9KiMQ
washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2018/01/20/a-sundance-filmmaker-has-made-a-movie-about-the-russian-propaganda-machine-and-it-is-terrifying/
twitter.com/thehill/status/955133164279812096
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

Drumpf just got BTFO by master comedian Conan O'Brien.

>robot mexicans win the fight for $15

TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

At least today went well for Trump and Co...
Hopefully 2018 will elevate Republicans..

Thanks for baking! I got you a gift!

BREAKING: FBI ‘failed to preserve’ five months of text messages between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page. From Dec. 14, 2016 to May 17, 2017, the day that Mueller was picked as special counsel.

- The disclosure was made Friday in a letter sent by the Justice Department to the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee (HSGAC).
>“The Department wants to bring to your attention that the FBI’s technical system for retaining text messages sent and received on FBI mobile devices failed to preserve text messages for Mr. Strzok and Ms. Page,” Stephen Boyd, the assistant attorney general for legislative affairs at the Justice Department, wrote to Wisconsin Sen. Ron Johnson, the chairman of HSGAC. (RELATED: FBI Agents Discussed ‘Insurance Policy’ Against Trump Win)

>>He said that texts are missing for the period between Dec. 14, 2016 and May 17, 2017.
>>>Boyd attributed the failure to “misconfiguration issues related to rollouts, provisioning, and software upgrades that conflicted with the FBI’s collection capabilities.”
>>>>“The result was that data that should have been automatically collected and retained for long-term storage and retrieval was not collected,” Boyd wrote.

- Strzok and Page were significant players in the Clinton and Trump investigations. As deputy chief of counterintelligence, Strzok oversaw the Trump investigation when it was opened in July 2016. Weeks earlier, he had wrapped up his work as one of the top investigators on the Clinton email probe.
- Both worked on Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation until July 2017.
- But Strzok was removed after the Justice Department’s inspector general discovered text messages he exchanged with Page, with whom he was having an affair, in which both expressed strong criticism of Trump.
- Page left the Mueller team prior to the discovery of the texts.

If it was so great why would people want to leave?

Brutal!

>inb4 his luggage gets "lost".

- Johnson expressed concern over the missing text messages, which were sent during a key period of the Russia investigation.

>>>>>>>During that time frame is when the Steele dossier was published by BuzzFeed News, when Strzok participated in a Jan. 24 interview with then-national security adviser Michael Flynn, and when James Comey was fired as FBI director.

>>>>>>>The end date of the missing Strzok-Page texts is also significant. That’s because May 17 is the day when Mueller was appointed to take over the FBI’s probe of possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian government.

>“The loss of records from this period is concerning,” Johnson wrote in a letter sent Saturday to FBI Director Christopher Wray.

Along with its disclosure of the missing text messages, DOJ’s Boyd handed over 384 additional text messages exchanged between Strzok and Page.

dailycaller.com/2018/01/21/fbi-failed-preserve-anti-trump-texts/

WHO LOVES THESE PURE COINCIDENCES

>Haiti is a beautiful country
>posts picture of the ocean
LIfe's good from private beach, innit?

Yeah that's the good news..

IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWNNNN

I had no problem with either the pats or falcons last year until halfway through the game I found out black twitter was calling it a race war. That was a fun game after that.

this is gold
youtube.com/watch?v=hwj76o9KiMQ
washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2018/01/20/a-sundance-filmmaker-has-made-a-movie-about-the-russian-propaganda-machine-and-it-is-terrifying/

United States is such a dumb country name. Why didn't your founding fathers come up with a better name for the nation?

>Look how great this beach is!
Yeah now hang out in the city shitter, I dare you. Oh and how about your belongings, they still safe?

In Philly, they are spending public money on gallons of Crisco and slathering up all the light poles to keep fans from climbing them after the game.

>oops

go nuts

libshits can't meme

>all the pictures of "beautiful Haiti" always face the ocean

>wow this private resort run by foreigners with strictly limited access is wonderful
I guess theres no issue sending back the Haitians then

he's in the ocean...

>it's going to be Falcons vs. Pats all over again

The left can't meme part 856.

>Haiti is beautiful country
He tweeted from the beach of a resort the furthest from the interior of the country. Drumpf btfo!

I wonder how manmany hatians are within a mile of him at that moment?

>Democrats will destroy America
is the Hill being honest for once?

What did he mean by this?

>Not cheering for the Pats at every turn because Brady is the GOAT
I wasn't alive for it but I REALLY hope this isn't how Bart Starr was treated in his day

That fine by me Haiti is obviously a tropical paradise that is safe to go back to and doesn't need any US aid either.
#SendThemBack
#CutAidToHaiti

He can watch jews getting gassed or something, the usual stuff

>157533343
Out.

>most beautiful part of Haiti is right on the border with international waters

Could someone do a Starship Troopers style video about the cities attacked by Muslims to the theme music? I'm shit at video editing now, out of the game for a decade.

Let's hope so, that night was comfy

>Guys, look at this nice vacant coast nowhere near the Haiti inland where all the people are!
It's so tiring because this is what these propagandists to EVERY TIME when trying to show Haiti "isn't so bad!"

tfw no Trish gf

this was posted in the other thread.

>Nuclear
>Option.

Every country can be beautiful when you have money

Tomorrow is when the government usually actually runs.

AWOOOOOO

Hamilton talked it over with John Jay and decided that DEUSVULTLAND would give away the game.

He is prepared for the siege of Stalingrad if it means Democrats don't win. he has been taught how to win

>the shutdown is about the wall
This is bad memeing, even by the left's standards.

Damn it, I was in such a good mood...

no way that tweets real, not from the hill...
>...........
well what'd'you know?
twitter.com/thehill/status/955133164279812096

Because the states were considered quasi nation states. Some what similar to the EU. Each state had/has its own governor, legislators and laws. Just like any other nation. The federal government was only for defense of the sates and to promote commerce between the states.

The Hill has two guys that sometimes get it right. I think that is a quote anyway.

You're right, Swedistan is better

The indefinite layoffs will start
And not just like how obongo did it but systemically targeting Obama appointed scum and traitors to be fired without pay no back pay and never getting their job back
Obama did it to 800k people, Trump and Mulveney will do it to just as much if not more considering how massive government employee numbers got under Obama
Also I think the Czar's might be getting the curtain like they should have a decade ago

>this was before the Dems shut down the government to help illegals
I don't think I'll be able to handle the salt when their "Blue Wave" never materializes

Oh this can be real good.

Maybe conan sipping from coconut while that kid in mexico gets heart ripped out?

just wait until tax reform kicks in

Now this is something we should meme into existence

You will note the beautiful tropical jungle that's supposed to be behind him is completely gone.

How phony an desperate.
Why undermine your own cause with this drivel?

Jaguars look very likely to be moving to London in the near future (it's obvious there's going to be a London team, and Jacksonville seem to play there a lot). Fuck them, I'm with the hwhite team.

Because the states were like micronations back then. Hell, Robert Lee sided with the Confederacy during the Civil War because he didn't want to fight against his native Virginia. Lots of people were more loyal to their state than to the federal government

>Tranny Thailand boy got himself a proxy
Awww, how adorable. Memeflag not enough for you?

Part of the reason they are shutting down is it can delay when military members see their new lower-taxed paycheck. It’ll ruin the feel of it

Pretty much a waste of energy. Even blacks in deep down know that Africa is a shithole.

So, /ptg/ service members, war fighters, and veterans, do you forgive her?

".@NancyPelosi: "I just want to say something to our men and women in uniform, we in Congress take an oath to protect and defend the Constitution and the American people. We value the service and courage and leadership of our men and women in uniform.""

>The left still can't meme

>When the trump curse hits

Um no, I'm pretty sure it's because the Dems are retarded, and think illegals are a hill worth dying on

Umm no sweetie.
Haiti is a desert, because it is in the rain shadow of dominican republic border.

She didn't apologize

>worse
i think he means better

I say, now I say, now how in the heck do digital pictures age wtf?

Yes they were, and now days you'd be hard pressed to find people who even knows what their state flag looks like let alone owns one
It's become incredibly hard for me to find a Florida flag from prior to our current one
I just want a replica of our civil war flag it was majestic, not as awesome as pic related(which we switched to a year before anyone even uttered the words secession) but it was still awesome

that's not an apology. did franken write it?

What TLC show is this from? I'm running out of episodes of My 600 Pound Life. Dr No is cool as shit btw.

>Dems trying to be the party of the military after the McConell vote
This will last 30 minutes until people forget that McConell even voted on this thing and they'll be back to pissing on the flag.

>He's in this thread right now
>He glows in the dark
>He was given an order to take down /ptg/ by monday, and he's getting desperate

the hill is pretty biased but it has both lefty and righty authors

The Hill was one of the few places reporting on #ReleaseTheMemo Friday(?) morning

Dunno what it means

Put him in a "chocolate river"

"allies" who are talking shit about US leadership huh

>pisses all over the Constitution
o i am laffin

Trump really is a total fucking loser.

Why do Marxists always end their headlines with "and it's x"?
It's like they can't give you information without simultaneously telling you what to think about it.

Obama did crack and fucked gay hookers.

Michelle is also a man.