Why does a good portion of Sup Forums support Trump again? What exactly has he done other than the tax bill?

Why does a good portion of Sup Forums support Trump again? What exactly has he done other than the tax bill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mLGPeXINe4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he triggers liberals. it's enough to make the brainlets worship him

killed TPP day one

What have you done other than make this thread?

Showed us all it is possible to live in liberal's heads rent free for over a year.

He pisses off all the right people and he's not apart of the establishment. He's actually been better than I expected him to be

nobody likes the tax bill though. also nothing. he's accomplished nothing. he's paid some hookers

>nobody likes the tax bill though
Nothing likes getting tax cuts? What fucking world do you live in?
My sisters hate Trump but they begrudgingly agree that the Tax Bill was some good shit.

>He pisses off all the right people and he's not apart of the establishment.

I take it you haven't invested your money, or you don't work?

All the employees that benefited from the tax bill love it. And everyones about to live it even more real soon

>1 post by this id

Slide thread move along

walmart and carrier are engaged in massive lay offs

>The TV told me no one likes the tax bill, so no one likes it.
>Typical fag-think.

DOW has reached levels that it never has before in its history.

pardon more rabbis. increase the debt more. make your wall more see through. cavort with epstein more. tory smith

>What exactly has he done other than the tax bill?
he tramples on political correctness pretty well

beautiful jewish goyim

>walmart
Literally who the fuck cares?

His immigration policies, if enacted, would reverse the demographic decline of white people in this country.

It brought you here. Now we get all get to mock you for it.

>took the gay pill up the ass
>calls others on being goyims

Increase the debt by cutting government spending, deregulation, and extravagant spending?

He was sent by God to grant the US a moment of respite

ok frog cuck

Slide thread

>Moving an embassy which the Left have been saying for decades yet never had the balls to do it.
DRUMPH!!!!

>What exactly has he done other than the tax bill?

Told the world to fuck off

I like the tax bill.
I also like the death of TPP
And our exit from the Paris Accord
And deregulation
And renegotiation
And actually fighting all of the left's lies
And putting Americans first
And the supreme court slot
And uncovering the left/doj/fbi committing treason
And even the counterpunching and never shying away from a fight on behalf of the people
And a host of other things
Man it's been a great year.

Better Border Control, Got us out of that stupid climate deal with france, stopped some shit trade deals, got rid of the obama care mandate.

>pagan whoremonger

I love that you'll be kvetching about these days and the days yet to come for the rest of your miserable life.
You can't escape this. Run, hide, head_in_sand.jpg, #resistance, muhRussia. There's nothing you will ever be able to do that will change the fact that Donald John Trump was elected to the highest office in this land.
Presidents come and go, I'm sure a liberal will get elected again at some point - it doesn't matter. You'll go to your grave whining and crying about how it was her turn and that thought makes me smile.

look who's talking, sodomite

*elected solely by 100 year old jew college; the republigoyim's affirmative action; along with term limits
bush lost and gore conceded. we never needed the first tarp program. let alone jewnald's
it cost you 1.5 trillion in nothing but interest payments

Pretty much this. If you have to even ask the question, you may be a nigger.

grabbem hi fags and grammas, take my jewish vaginas

Nobody here actually supports him. We're only pretending to be retarded.

Take your pill

what's that shit you hang on your walls and show at aipac and paint on your ceilings. hi jewner. muh 666 stuff everywhere. muh fuggen pedos everywhere. nice indictments. from
one shitpost to the other. got the grabbems down pat. now you must project your jewness. have you joined the idf yet? muh khazar milkers

>TPP
>Tax cuts
>Muslim Ban
>Wall prototypes
>Fired Comey
>Economy over 4% (Obama never had 3%)
>Stock market all time high
>Import duty on Canadian lumber
>Import duty on Canadian passenger planes
>Forced NK to negotiating table
>Called Haiti/Africa shitholes
>Defended white people at Charlottesville
>Didn’t start any new wars
>Eliminated ISIS

10/10 really.

>Why does a good portion of Sup Forums support Trump again?
Because senpai noticed us

Deportations up 80% even without the wall, because ICE hasn't been told to stand down from doing their jobs (as Obama administration often forced them to do) and self-deportations from fear of the now-enforced law.

>mfw we, the taxpayers, are paying a stylist to make SHS look like less of a beast.

1 post by op id.

>two out of over 1 million different independent businesses are considering layoffs
And?

she looks like lou dobbs
nice alternate universe

sept was first month out of like 95 in a row with losses

Does shareblue pay double time for Sunday work? Or are you shilling for the same old rate?

STFU, faggot - unless your goal is to make anti-Trump "rightists" look like butthurt, unrealistic morons who'd rather have had Hillary fucking Clinton as president.

Or maybe you're just a stupid faggot. Either or both might be true.

September when, 95 months ago?
That's not relevant to Trump's term, apart from potentially being a reason to elect him.

youtube.com/watch?v=mLGPeXINe4A

Trump a best

And on top of all that, Trump is not Hillary Clinton. Trump is okay in and of himself, but he is an Anunaki prelate compared to Hillary.

Kek

>Why does a good portion of Sup Forums support Trump again?
Reddit refugees

Supported the good kinds of Jews. Not those zionist globalists.

Jews are the protagonists of this world and if you don't like it you should roll over and die, filthy cuck.

No I'm not a swede

The DOW != the economic health of the nation. Anyone who thinks this is economically illiterate.

3 things I votes him for
3 things he has done
>Reduce my taxes
>Reduce tension with Russia over Syrian war
>BTFO individual mandate

Not only got us out of that climate deal, it exposed it clearly as the scam it was, because as soon as it was clear that US money was not going into their pockets, Germany started demolishing historic churches to dig tons of carbon.
Biggest BTFO to libtards in recent history, it must have been soul-crushing for the few minutes it lasted before their brains re-configured to remove facts and pain.

Gay pedophile. Everyone loves the tax bill unless your a welfare queen.

>faggots
>literal tits parade
>flag
>not a lying fuck face asshole

>t. just got back from mount sinai biting off baby penises and spreading herpes

Pretty sure support for Trump is more about what he doesn't do.

No one gives a damn what sexual deviants have to say. Keep rambling on your own, you perverted individual

I forgot all about Syria, that was another huge thing he set right rather than causing another quagmire like everyone else literally promised.

day of the stormy

He prevented Hillary Clinton from becoming president of the United States and starting World War 3.

Because HRC was so bland and the MSM covered up for her so well, she was hard to make fun.

Her "followers" though...

Why can't you be right in front of me so I can shoot you through the heart?

>seriously guys other than the tax bill what has Trump done to garner support from a den of chaos hustlers?

Hmmm either you haven't watched/read ANY news in the last year or you are well deserving of the lead role in Gay Niggers From Outer Space 2.

I wish I could look in at other timelines and see what happened so far for the Madame President timeline.