Friendly reminder that Scandis are subhuman tundra niggers that contributed nothing to Western civilization except...

Friendly reminder that Scandis are subhuman tundra niggers that contributed nothing to Western civilization except salted cod and a faggy poem from 1,000 years ago

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113348700/#q113369286
nationalgeographic.com.au/history/why-did-the-woolly-mammoth-die-out.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Friendly reminder that this is a weak attempt at a ShareBlue shill thread designed to derail attention and D+C.
The thread is now about Rhodesia.

No, it's not, faggot.

You're fucking stupid

Not an argument.

There's nothing to argue, they have in no way negatively affected anyone and there for cannot be labeled anything other than neutral
Dumb nigger

Hunting whales to the near point of extinction and contributing to the Reformation, which ruined Europe for centuries to come, doesn't count as negative? The only dumb nigger here is you, memeflag.

Fuck off, whale nigger.

They're culling sea mammals. What's wrong with that? These animals are not about to save the world or anything.

Are you fucking autistic? Those are pilot whales in the picture, I promise you those are not anywhere near extinction. This isn't a meme flag, its culturally recognized as a separate from the rest of the US, it's more indicative of geographical location than just the regular US flag

>its culturally recognized as a separate from the rest of the US
Go fuck your cousin some more, Cletus.
Yeah, you're right. We should just kill every other animal on the planet other than humans. I'm sure they're not important or anything, what could go wrong?
Fuck off, subhuman. It's time to enter the modern age. We don't eat mammoths and shit anymore because we've become civilized. I know you Scandis are lagging behind a couple thousand years but it's time you caught up.

Still miles better than you Tyrone Sanchez

Fucking northerners honestly
>Save the whales!
Who the fuck cares? It is in no way uncivilized to make use of the natural resources surrounding your home

Nice strawman
It is when you "make use" of them to the point that they're depleted forever you stupid fucking mongoloid. Oh but wait, I'm sure you think Lord Jesus will just magically keep making more oil and forests and coal. Stupid fucking hicks. It's time to come to grips with the fact that whatever sub-80 IQ job you work was made obsolete 80 years ago when the Industrial Age ended.

Fucking hell. If the niggers only knew how much their leaders steal from them...

Based American

Whiter than you sanchez.

I've got enough nigger activity to fill an entire thread, shall I continue?
>ps, kill all the niggers desu

>Pilot whales
>Depleted
pick one you atheist piece of shit
We've still got plenty of oil, forests, and coal so I think we'll be just fine, how's your inner cities doing?

Your country is known for sex tourism go away

I go to the USA just for the whores desu

Only degenerates from Prague. Now Sven, there's no need to hide behind that flag.

and what the fuck do you contribute to civilization other than shit threads on /pol you mongy twat

>We've still got plenty of oil, forests, and coal so I think we'll be just fine
Top kek, this fucking delusion. We're running out of all of those at an increasing rate you stupid fuck. Ah, but what do you care? You'll be dead and living in your magical bouncy castle in the sky before you have to see it, who cares if you've doomed your grandkids to live among the ruins and scraps of the Earth you destroyed. Typical self-centered Christcuck.
This isn't the nigger hate thread, this is the tundra nigger hate thread you fucking leaf

Oh look, more memeflags. Go back to your containment site you faggots

>>>/reddit/

kys divide and conquer faggot

my name
is not
SVEN

where the fuck are you from?

Oh look, another d & c thread

you're gay

The non-cousin fucking part of America, Bubba.
kek, you're not hiding it very well faggot. I'm not sure which is worse: you're a butthurt Scandi LARPing as a hillbilly, or you're a butthurt hillbilly LARPing as someone with a brain (and failing)

Stay mad. We invented and discovered plenty of things. Denmark, Norway and Sweden have lots of scientific discoveries and inventions to be proud of. And I will gladly tell you about them. What ethnicity are you, if I may ask?

Whale meat is fucking delicious you soy guzzling cuck.

Jesus Christ I'm not from the fucking deep south I'm from Virginia, ya know the most fucking contributing state in the fucking country? The one with the two richest counties, the one with the silicone valley of the east coast, the one with the the best and most cultural history??

facts

OK thinks this is subhuman

Wow, great argument. I've heard that pandas taste good too, guess we should just slaughter them all and make them go extinct. Fucking barbarian.
I'm an American. My family comes from France but that was several hundred years ago.

>Virginia
>the most contributing state
O im laffin. There are states in the Midwest that contribute more to the country than your shithole, faggot. Enjoy being a cucked blue state, by the way. Guess that's what happens when you can't help but breed with the local nigger populations.

>100% ersatz and homosexual

>giant caveman skull
>thick, hairy eyebrows
>torso built like a rectangle
>shoulders so broad she could fill out a trench coat
Yep, you're right, that's what I'd call a subhuman.

>O im laffin.
You are a women are you not?

The midwho? Please tell me what we place we couldn't do without there
My state is reasonable enough to not be committed to either party for the sake of the country, but go ahead and blame everything on niggers, I promise you that wherever the fuck you're from you've got more than we do

Really? Virginia has more niggers than Washington? Color me shocked. You aren't committed to either party because you're going through the transition of becoming a fully blue state, just like Texas. Enjoy the last days of Rome, faggot. You're going to be the niggers' cuckold in a few more years, Bubba.
No, but I can see that you're a newfag, are you not?

>L-lets not eat certain animals that look cute.
Jesus Christ you're a faggot. Unlike you, I can't live solely off soy products and cock
If panda bear meat was as tender and full of flavor as whale meat you'd bet your ass I'd eat it.

That wasn't the point I was making you fucking brainlet. The point is that pandas are on the verge of extinction. And yet you would kill them all if they tasted good. You think with your emotions like a literal nigger, which is what your "people" are. Completely self-centered, all you care about is yourself, not the rest of the planet or future generations. I honestly can't wait for Muhammed to outbreed all of you, because you deserve it.

Washington???????
Holy fuck and I thought I'd at least be talking a Californian or New Yorker so then I could explain to people it's not your fault that you're fucking retarded, you were just raised in a society like that. You've got no excuse for being an embarrassment, and yes, Seattle is full of niggers, and no, we're staying purple just like we've always been

>No, but I can see that you're a newfag, are you not?
Depends on what newfag is. Is laffin a normal thing to write? I can only remember one other time someone used it on Sup Forums, can other americans chime in?

You wouldn’t believe how many yankee women come south to find a real man, they are everywhere. They’re sick of you fucking weak numale effeminate northerners. Yankees have such an inferioirity complex, it’s like they know that they are pathetic.

>Scandinavia
>pic is from Faeroe Islands
lol murrikah

Seattle isn't full of niggers you fucking idiot. You'd know that if you ever got off the plantation in Bumfuck, Virginia, Tyrone. Go ahead and keep believing that you'll be a "purple" state. Spics and niggers are pouring in, and the cucked college students in all of your big cities are consistently voting blue. You're fucked, faggot.

It's an older meme but it checks out.

Hahahahaha holy shit look at this delusion. Literally daydreaming and coming up with fantasies of women coming South to find men. You're right, women LOVE going to the obesity, nigger, crime, unemployment, drug use, and sub-100 IQ capital of America to find men. Get a grip, retard.

Please, excuse our retarded other half

The only other time I can remember someone write laffin.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113348700/#q113369286

>We don't eat mammoths and shit anymore because we've become civilized
no, we don't eat mammoths anymore because they no longer exist, you endless moron.

I guess DMV, the most powerful place on the fucking planet, is bumfuck nowhere, Washington is literally a bastion of blue you half canadian fuck, you didn't need spics to do that to you either, y'all are just naturally leftists

Dixiebro, why do I always see these ultra butthurt Yankees on this board who chimp out when ever they see a rebel flag?

>The point is that pandas are on the verge of extinction
pilot whales are not.

>Southern hillbilly
>calling the north retarded
The South consistently has the lowest average IQs, lowest college enrollment, and lowest graduation rates of any State in the Union. I guess when you're so delusional that you think the Confederacy will rise again, it's easy to think you're a genius.
Guess why they're extinct, you fucking idiot? Predation by humans. If it weren't for you filthy cavemen and your ancestors, the world might still see mammoths today.

>Guess why they're extinct, you fucking idiot? Predation by humans
wrong

Why do you faggots chimp out whenever you see illegal spics waving Mexican flags in Texas and Arizona and California? After all, they're just celebrating the country that used to own the land. Just like you cousin-fuckers are celebrating the country that used to own your ancestors. You're all mulatto nigger rape offspring.

>Mammoths extinct by predation from humans
How can you be this fucking dumb?

Provide proof. It has long been held in the scientific community that hunting my humans contributed heavily to the extinction of mammoths.

truth

Because they know they fucked up their society beyond repair, god I feel bad for them sometimes

thats my country

How can you be so fucking dumb that you never took a science class in high school? Oh wait, I think they still teach Creation """Theory""" in the South. It is almost unanimously agreed by paleontologists and other scientists that hunting by humans during the last Ice Age contributed heavily to the extinction of mammoths and other large mammals.

Whats it like Bjorn-kun

>lives in a place that's literally half niggers
>highest unemployment in the country
>dumbest motherfuckers in the country
>highest rates of murder, incest, and inbreeding in the country
"Hurrrr durrrr Yanks sure are dumb."

I wonder if it hurts when your tiny brains rattle around inside your heads.

is this why you like whales so much OP?

That's not an argument, Bjorn.

Family lived in Mississippi and Texas since 1830s, owned slaves and fought for the south. I have not one drop of nigger blood in my veins dumbshit. Pure Anglo ancestry, unlike your fucking 1/8 Irish 1/16 german and the rest mystery you filthy mutt.

Damn, it looks like something you'd expect growing out of a Slaaneshi demon.

Maybe cause we recognize that the natural order of things ensures that not everybody needs college, whos gonna enter the workforce then? Sorry we believe in merit based college entry and not fucking affirmitive action or, god forgive me for saying this, free college. The confederacy doesn't need to rise again, because I don't need the confederacy to know that I'm a southerner and superior because of it

We are simply the best and the most graceful, bow your head mutts.

The grind is your culture, don't let anyone take it from you

God, if their ancestors saw them today they would be mortified.

nationalgeographic.com.au/history/why-did-the-woolly-mammoth-die-out.aspx
>inb4 "fuck you I don't believe your evidence hurr durr derp"

TL;DR -they went extinct because of climate change.

>Pure Anglo ancestry
pic related
>not everybody needs college
Apparently not everybody needs a job, either, since the South has the highest unemployment rates in the country and uses far more in government handouts than it gives back in taxes.

Wrong
Wrong
Wrong again
Only half wrong, give credit where credit is due
Fucking arrogant northerners

hil dig, broder fra Færoerne. Jeg savner jeres gode hvalkod.

You faggots are literally destroying your own statues and monuments because of pressure from niggers and communists. You live in trailer parks and live off of handouts from the federal government. You know, that thing your ancestors supposedly died to defeat. You spend so much money on meth that in several states it makes up a considerable portion of the GDP. But you're right, it's our ancestors that would be ashamed.