What is the best state in the union?

Montana

South Carolina

Fpbp

What's the life like in states like Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, North Dakota?

Every time I go there I am amazed at how beautiful it is. I hope to their in a year.

good accent but isn't it pretty much nigger country?

The one with small population density, good nature and 90%+ whites.

As far as the southeast goes not too bad, it's about 2/3rd white as of the 2010 census. Less in the cities but we don't really have many.

Very few people, in some places your neighbor can be a mile plus away. The forest and trees are gorgeous, they haven't been disturbed by man much. Some cities can be pretty run down because they are poor but there are some really nice city areas too. It probably has the best hunting in the entire country

Used to live in Montana. Everyone is white and extremely nice. Only “minorities” are on reservations and only come into town to buy booze. Occasionally you’ll see a migrant worker, but that’s pretty rare. Scenery is beautiful too

Missurah.
t. CA expat

I know dude, but look at Georgia for example, they're a generation or two from being South Africa 2.0. Anyway have a fun SC meme.

The State of Madness, a short drive 4 all!

>look at Georgia
I'm gonna save myself the pain.
have a smuggie

These states are often described as heaven on Earth, but why are they so scarcely populated? Tough winters? Infertile soil? Ben Garrison's death squad?

Well if it's any solace to you it's mostly because of Atlanta. There's still very comfy enclaves once you get away from the cities.

Little in the way of industry, landlocked, and brutal winters.

All of these pretty much. It’s almost exclusively farming and skiing

/thread