When did you realise Kircheis was right about everything...

When did you realise Kircheis was right about everything? From Westerland to him not carrying a weapon during the assassination atempt?

Asocials will defend that edgelord Oberstein. Oberstein

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KdJF_pS5fCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sometimes I try to imagine an alternative timeline where Kircheis survived.

iktf

Kircheis was too much of a pussy to be the right-hand Reinhard needed. Him dying saved the galaxy.

Not only was he right but also obviously combined the best qualities from both Reinhard and Yang. His weakness was his dedication to Reinhard at the expense of everything else.

>currently marathoning LOGH
>see this thread
great

>tfw no red haired boy will dedicate his life to you.

Not great at all, leave this thread before you get spoiled.

>Asocials will defend that edgelord Oberstein.
I'm asocial as fuck and I won't defend Oberstein.

he was also too moral. also confirmed straight seeing as he clearly wanted reinhard's sister.

the "great" was sarcastic. I already know about kercheis but seeing people talk about it makes me sad because he's my favorite so far besides Reinhard.

You really should leave, lots of people die in this series.

sounds good, i'll find another thread when i finish. Also, that's a good scene. I love that episode and how they contrast it with oberstein saying basically the same things several episodes later and reinhard feigning disgust at was essentially his own words.

>implying
youtube.com/watch?v=KdJF_pS5fCM

Bye user.

He was, though. Don't confuse individual courage with need to do unsavory deeds in order to advance your goals. Kircheis was adamantly against the latter which severely limits your options seeing as you can't always get ideal situations where you can walk away with clean hands.

>Oberstein
>"Dogs eat dog food"
>feeds his dog chicken
what did he mean by this?

Kircheis doesn't need to do unsavory deeds.

I just figured out that picture after seeing it multiple times. Kek.

Sometimes I try to imagine a 2017 reboot where Kircheis survives (instead of a 2017 reboot which is just a straight adaptation of the books, which we don't need).

Reinhard sends kircheis to retake iserlongh after he becomes emperor, he then kills yang and deliver his head on a spike, no one can stop the invasion and the show ends in episode 50

I'd prefer it if Kircheis lives and the FPA wins.

Show the audience once and for all that Oberstein did nothing wrong.

YANG!

He was wrong to save Reinhard. He should have let him die and took control himself.

>tfw Kirhiaissu and Annerosesama never had a kid, a Kircheis 2.0, to protect the next Kaiser

what was their age difference anyway? Besides why would you want second hand goods from the emperor?

Oberstein is a great character with a great arc. Along with reuental and rubinsky definitely my favorite characters from purely a story and character writing perspective, regardless of whether I agree with what they do.

>tfw Yang didn't have a child with Frederica, born after his death, to lead the next generation in the fight against tyranny and establish a new Democratic nation to rival the new Galactic empire

6 years. And because of love. Don't "classic" stories like these always have someone falling for a prostitute anyway?

>Westerland
Yeah, arguably true.
>not carrying a weapon during the assassination attempt
Full retard to not do this, I have no idea what the fuck they were thinking there.

All the other admirals weren't allowed to carry weapons. If Kircheis was allowed to carry a weapon, then it would be showing favoritism and make the other admirals jealous.

She isn't just some prostitute, she is a noble widow. She couldn't just marry a commoner like Kircheis.

It was already pretty fucking obvious he was the favorite and that Reinhard gave a fuck about his opinion first and foremost.

These are grown men in very high positions, being jealous is something you can do in the playground when you're five. Soldiers follow orders.

That was his reasoning, but this is where Oberstein's social autism got in the way. The other admirals never thought that way. Instead, I think they would have seen him as they did after he died. Cue "I wish Kircheis was here".

Why not? Some small noble like Reinhard became the Emperor.

>These are grown men in very high positions, being jealous is something you can do in the playground when you're five. Soldiers follow orders.
And yet some of those grown assholes were looking for any excuse-- ANY AT ALL-- to revolt and throw the Empire into yet another civil war.

>I'd prefer it if Kircheis lives and the FPA wins.

I think the problem is these are mutually exclusive seeing as Kircheis has shown all the signs that he would actually defeat Yang in a straight up fight. As someone said Kircheis was probably the most balanced and overall best commander in the show.

I think you underestimate egos such people must have. Or simple perceived slights that escalate. Perhaps even plain antipathy towards others, like posted.

Oberstein would probably have ordered Reuenthals death if he didn't rebel.

>I think the problem is these are mutually exclusive seeing as Kircheis has shown all the signs that he would actually defeat Yang in a straight up fight.
Kircheis defeats Yang and is about to fire the final shot, but then Kircheis surrenders because Dusty and Bucock have surrounded Odin with their fleets.

He was always able to get a leg up on the opposition.

I don't remember seeing this. Is this from the main series?

From the gaiden series

Probably should have just checked the video description before asking. Apparently I only have the second Gaiden series, so no wonder I never saw it.

Gaidens are good watch them all.