DACA IS ABOUT JEWS. THERE ARE JEWS ON DACA

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/fast-forward/392123/israeli-daca-recipient-facing-deportation-after-accidentally-entering-mexic/
forward.com/fast-forward/381914/jeff-sessions-ends-daca-he-also-praised-keeping-out-jews-in-the-1920s/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

oy vey what about the 600,000 jewish babies??

I bet you this is a great way to bring in (((ISIS)))

I'm so fucking tired of listening to Jews complain.

OY FUCKING VEY!! IF ONLY THEY HAD THEIR OWN ETHNOSTATE!!!

OOOYYYYY FUFKING VVVEEYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Punch your local Jew.

>DACA IS ABOUT JEWS. THERE ARE JEWS ON DACA
wtf, I love DACA now!

OY FUCKING VEYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

STIIZZZMMAAATTTTIIIIZZEESSSSS EEMMMBBAARRAAASSIINNZZZZZZZZ

Jews are literally walking embarrassing stigmas. So much so, oy fucking vey!

They have to go back to their ethnostate, poor babies.

Goddamn parasites. They have their own country already. Will the kikes never be satisfied???

Never. it's the deepest impulse of a Jewish soul to pull at the very fabric of life. Until there's nothing left but a thread. They want nothing but nothingness. Nothingness without end.

What are the actual numbers?
Sounds like they are just playing the greatest ally angle to drum up some sympathy.
I was under the impression that the majority of DACA recipients were of Mexican origin. This just seems like them trying to sidestep that.

I'll repeat my main question: anyone have the actual numbers?

And all of the sudden, I hate DACA even more

yep.

live in San Diego. there was an incident on local news.

one kike got held up on the beaner border and they held him for a week. I'm sure some rich kike came along and paid his way in

bump

>effected
stop reading

kek, here's the article
forward.com/fast-forward/392123/israeli-daca-recipient-facing-deportation-after-accidentally-entering-mexic/

#metoo

I bet you it was some terrorist shit.

>anyone have the actual numbers?

No "actual numbers" for you. We give you the "actual numbers" of the Holocaust, and you mock us. You don't deserve the actual numbers. You get a fuck you!

If Jews benefited from DACA Trump would have passed it on day one

Why must these kikes INSIST on destroying everything?! Why do they do this? Why must they never be satisfied until everything is a fucking shithole?!

It's in their genes. Jews not complaining is like blacks not steeling or 'muh dick'ing

Jews are kinda dumb. If they were smart they would just say: "Give us special transnational privileges so we can move from country to country easily in case someone tries to shoah us and also so that we can do merchant stuff more easily."

Instead it's, "Goyim, don't be racist: you have to permit infinity anti-semitic people to immigrate to your country."

They hate gentiles as much as their semitic brothers and sisters hate infidels.

wrong

forward.com/fast-forward/381914/jeff-sessions-ends-daca-he-also-praised-keeping-out-jews-in-the-1920s/

They hate whites for resisting them for two millennia and they only feel safe when they're pitting one non-Jewish group against another in perpetual struggle. That meme pic of Jewish "art" showing everyone fighting each other and then Hitler pounding the clay and reforming it into a single strong figure, is no joke. That's what Jews want. They want a perpetual war of everyone vs everyone while they as a tribe benefit from in-group status.

And they wonder why they're hated!

6 trillion israeli dreamers that gloomph wants to MURDER

apparently there's actually 3.5 million dreamers.

Oddly enough, that's exactly our response to the demands of the "Dreamers."

Pumbin pumberrrriiino

They will cave eventually, one side needs votes and the other needs cheap labor