Are NEETs cute?

Are NEETs cute?

Yes

What's with people just assuming NEET's living in some trashy bedroom with shit all over the place.

smelly

dumb

I live alone but my salary is enough for me to support someone

All I want is to come home to a reasonably cute girl and I'll even support her NEET habits.

>implying female neets aren't just traditionally raised women.

yes

You don't achieve NEET enlightenment until you do, and keeping your room clean and tidy is a fucking hassle if you're in it 24/7.

After a year of staring on your PC for 10 hours a day you'd stop caring about cleaning your room.

It was the opposite for me. I have cleaned less often and stopped exercising entirely after I got a job.

90% of people are filthy slobs, neet or not.

>I'll even support her NEET habits.
Yeah and you'll support Tyrone's babies too, right?

Is that something you're into? You like being cucked or something?

Seek help.

>source: literally my ass

No

No, NEETs are the scum of the society. They should all be gassed.

It's a garbage pandering trope. I don't mind when they're realistically portrayed like Sato or Tomoko (Not technically a NEET, but you get the point) but when they're 10/10 attractive and ultra-charismatic or competent, it's just too much for me to suspend disbelief.

Because I do?

It worked so well with the jews, right?

my 16 byo brother has been a NEET for like a year, he just doesn't give a fuck anymore, i have to clean up his mess. When i was a hikki for a few months i got manic episodes where i started cleaning everything around the house (and punching things like the autismo i am)

Jews were gassed because people were jealous that they held so many top positions in society. NEETs are literally the opposite of that.

Also the fact that you took his post seriously means you should kys.