not yet, should be soon though

Subs when?

Subs never.

Time to do it raw.

>Aired 3 hours ago
>Still no subs

What the fuck happened?

cartel fucking happened

Most of my favorite shows this season keep getting delayed by several hours, what the fuck HS?

So you're admitting that it's your fault?

This is the end of anime
Just according to Daiz keikaku

Holy fuck, what a cutie.

How do we remove the cartel?

HorribleSubs rips from Amazon. but it wasn't uploaded yet for some reason

But no one's subbing it

So amazon is to blame then

Fuck Amazon

Silly user, the cartel owns everything.

The cartel owns Sup Forums, HorribleSubs and all the big Fansub groups/companies.

They love doing this on purpose don't they?

I don't think big fansub groups exist anymore

What about Commie?

I hear GJM and FFF are part of the cartel too.

Commie is literally just herkz and like 3-4 translators right now

What about the great leader RHE?

at least we know why, then

In name only, and probably just pays for the server they use. herkz is technically the leader.

Didn't GJM say they'd stick to anidex for now? I feel like they're one of the last few good ones, though some of their video quality choices are questionable.

Fyurie is definitely part of the cartel, he even talks about the cartel on his twitter.

I thought he was just making fun of people who think it actually exists and somehow influences anime piracy

What is the "cartel"?

>he doesnt know

Ask Daiz.

It's a cabal of sinister nihilists that consider hair to be the root of all evil and ritually depilate each other daily.

cute

Subs never

The mexican cartel is behind anime piracy.

A conspiracy theory

A miserable little pile of secrets.

>still no subs

im going to die without subs

>commie
>translators

Picked up.

>not watching it raw

How else would they release those Haikyuu OADs or Kizu?

I'd love to do zero raw if you get what I mean

>A miserable little pile of secrets.
But everyone already knows that Daiz is behind everything.

As soon as i see this /oursomthinggay/ shit in a thread i know it's primarily Sup Forums tards watching the show.
Thanks for helping me not watch garbage OP.

I'd love to have Yohei do me raw if you get what I mean

okay, it's out on amazon
horriblesubs soon (propably)

Finally

A coalition of fansubbing groups who share lots of staff between each other, many of whom had moderator status on Nyaa before it went down. If one group in the cartel adopted new standards the rest would usually follow suit, the switch to 10bit encoding is probably the most famous example of this because it pissed off so many people when it first happened. In their heyday the cartel was fansubbing most of the popular anime that aired in a given season so if they decided to change how releases were done it affected a lot of people, and because they mad moderator status on Nyaa they could enforce these rules on non-Cartel groups if they wanted to keep uploading there. Not by directly banning people (though they did ban a few) but just passive aggressive stuff most of the time. Like revoking trusted status on their accounts, or relabeling their torrents as "reencodes" since many people exclude those from their searches.

Speedsubbing and Nyaa were how they wielded most of their influence, and speedsubbing is all but dead anymore and once Nyaa collapsed without warning it looked like the Cartel's power had just up and vanished, but they've reestablished themselves with Nyaa.si and the perennial bootlicker HorribleSubs was quick to jump back onboard their ride.

sugoi senpai

Are people actually using nyaazi over pantsu?

No one uploads to pantsu

The other site always has her panties down, what a slut

>and the perennial bootlicker HorribleSubs was quick to jump back onboard their ride.

But HS is the face of the cartel. If they had moved to cat, pantsu, anidex or whatever then everyone else would have moved with them.

juusanban

>[HorribleSubs] Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho - 07 [720p].mkv
Finally

Subs out

>Nyaa.si

wtf, is real, they actually moved the site to my country's domain

The only thing of relevance uploaded to nyazi is HS which you can grab from their site faster anyway.

So nyaa.si is the cartel but why is it worse than pantsu? Don't just say because it's the cartel.

It isn't.
It has a way better UI

That, and any fansubs I'm watching. Also, that's still not much of a reason to not use the site.

What did he mean by this?

It's the same team that ran the old nyaa, so you can expect the same behavior. If you've ever read the comments on HS's GabDrop releases, you know what their idea of good translations are. I personally will never use it because of its association with Commie. Even if their site works much better and has much more features, I'd rather use a shittier site that scrapes their torrents before I give them a single page view.

You shouldn't use the site because it's run by assholes.

I don't even know who runs the site

I'm glad we ditched that slut zero for this qt.

>freckles
More like ugly

Does it hurt being this gay?

What a cute girl

>when a dirty subhuman thinks you're one of them

Only halfway into the episode and she's already best girl. 0 getting cucked inevitable.

Doujins when

>tell him to fuck off and leave
>THIRTEEN YOU TOOK HIM AWAY FROM ME
Literally autism.

it's cute

Kii is memes.

I like how HS said they wanted to avoid any racism shit (which was spread by cartel), yet use the website that uses a pun like that.

What did she mean by this?

thicc

Reminder that he did literally nothing wrong.

I didn't come here to be depressed Sup Forums. I wanted cute adventures with a beast and a wizard.

I can fap to this.

Rather what did they mean by dressing him like Kazuma?

Doesn't that new girl hate beastfallens?

>didn't piss herself from fear
I can't fap to this.

Ouch

She looks so happy. His palm must be very fluffy.

Barbed dick will change her mind.

WAGAHAI

Why couldn't all episodes just be comfy travelling?

T-This is it...
D-Doujin please deliver...

>get shot through the abdomen by her
>whoa can't kill the waifu
Why didn't he just kill her like he killed the rest of them? Doesn't he understand how retarded the world can be over taking his head?

Help Sup Forums, I can't get over how 10/10 her design is.

NO

She can pretend to be 10/10 waifu material all she wants but in the end, she's just a manipulating whore.

She can manipulate me any day.

I can't believe Zero is fucking dead.

>Thirteen wrapped up those petite breasts
Probably used magic and has no sex drive, but still jealous

>doggo pimp enslaving girls
>got rekt
>came back for revenge
>jobbed
>got betrayed and nearly died
>"help i am actually an important plot device you cant leave me here"

Who wrote this shit? Is the direction of the show any different from the light novel?

lewd in its own way

This is my fetish
She's way too cute for being such a bitch