Today Trump's NATO ally Turkey invaded the guys who fought ISIS

ISIS would still be around without the Kurds massively defeating them.

Today Trump just looked on and didn't say anything when Erdogan just invaded Kurdistan in order to genocide all Kurds.

Well, Trump is finished for me. WHAT AN UNPRINCIPLED ASSHOLE.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/aa_arabic/status/955172529634729988
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42747702
archive.is/TsBJE
aljazeera.com/news/2018/01/russia-moving-military-observers-syria-afrin-180119080808957.html
archive.is/c6lxG
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-mideast-crisis-syria-turkey-russia/russia-reports-about-russian-army-withdrawing-from-syrias-afrin-denied-idUKKBN1F82GF
archive.is/2m0mo
news.antiwar.com/2018/01/19/turkey-escalates-shelling-says-no-turning-back-from-syria-invasion/
archive.is/X162T
theamericanconservative.com/buchanan/america-sleepwalks-towards-a-clash-with-the-turks-in-syria/
archive.is/6dw9o
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Kurdistan
No such thing.

Trump can go fuck himself. The Jews love a man on a power trip. That's why they hated Hitler.

Kurdistan exists.

Trump's administration has said the US will continue to support the Kurds in northern Syria, so we'll see how he deals with Turkey there.

>turds getting fucked

Russia beat ISIS then left. They left with a message. We will be back if needed

Erdogan is a masterful tactician, by allowing ISIS to exist long enough to fragment the kurdish numbers he basically killed two birds with one stone. Well played Sultan Erdogan, I kiss you ring now baba mmmmmmmm

There are allies (kurdTurds), there are overlord's (Drumbfs national President Khurshner interests)
Not /=/

>historic
Wew.

>oh nooooooo the Turks...

Let those Turkeyniggers scamper around a bit. Their egos and desire to infest are easily inflatable. Cenk-tier logic unravels fast and by the time they realize what doom they've scooped on themselves, Russia will be turning their buttholes inside out.

>he thinks russia is going to attack turkey
>dat american hubris

boy are you in for a rude awakening

Turkey also wouldn't dare attack anything Russian after what happened in 2015 after they shot down the Russian plane.

>kurdistan

cry more you little bitch. no one is coming to save you. your fellow shitskinned mountain monkeys will be butchered while the whole world watches. after we make sure every donkey fucking shitskin is eliminated, we will start sending assassins to kill diaspora terrorists like yourself

get fucked disgusting k*rd

kek
kurd is literally marketing one of few decent looking kurdish women to westerners to get sympathy

>Le muslim meme flag using words with more than one syllable grunts in them

Just go back to fucking your sister and quit your LARPing nonsense. (You) and your fake beta dajjalnigger will be wiped out soon.

>kurd is literally marketing one of few decent looking kurdish women to westerners to get sympathy
Cuties everywhere

By that logic Iran should encorporate all of its neighbours because of "grater Iran" that war for the most part historic Iran and Persia. Go make my cars Hans, you'r not good when it comes down to re-writting history, especially when you lost yours twice..

Kurds are Aryans, turks are ugly mongoloids and an abomination which had no place in our side of the Ural.

>By that logic Iran should encorporate all of its neighbours because of "grater Iran"
Why?

Kurds are real. They are not Iraqis or Syrians or Turks or Persians. They are Kurds. Why are Kurds not allowed to get their own country?

Go back and help them create their own state

Not going to denny that but just how Ukrainians are little Russians and nothing more Kurds are just Little Persians and nothing more. They have been under Iranian influence for all of their history, and they still are culturally, just watch them claim Zoroastrian and Prersian holidays. I would say that a new Kurdistan wouldnt be more than a new Israel hated by all its neighbours and there just to further destroy the middle east. Don't hate the kurds, hate Kurdistan as an idea. Last time we invented ethnicities and gave them others land we invented Ukraine and we all know how beloved they are...

Kurds are just a parallel ISIS. No difference, a group of land-grabbing traitors in someone else's country (Syria)

Godspeed Erdogan and I hope you slaughter every last one of them. Turds can go back to where they came from. or Hell.

Well, overall, I hate the turks as their place is in mongolia. I'd enjoy Turkey being cut in three, favourably to Greece, Armenia, Kurdistan/Iran.

so are Bavarians but Bavarians are no more than a German sub-group. So are Catalonians are they are just fancy Spaniards. I could go for days. They are not Turks or Arabs but oh yeah, they are Iranians. They deserve autonomy and more rights but not a Kurdistan. Read my other post that compared this situation with Ukraine.

You must see the bigger picture, politically they wpuld become alienated from the rest of the Orient and another American colony there to destibilse the east.

If you dont understand these arguments you are surely another Kurd from Turkey that went to Germanistan with the rest of that sweet milion turks. Get over it if so, you are not even a Kurd at this point, just some confused middle eastern in Germany,2nd generation most probabilly who tries to connect to "home".

Reports flooding in from Twitter that Turkish backed rebels are about to attack the Manbij outpost, which is under US protection. Americans are in some deep shit if these reports are true. Take your pick Ameribro's, you gonna side with the Kurds or the Turks? Maybe you all should have stayed the fuck out oof Syria.

well a future Kurdistan that belongs to Iran, I agree because Iranians are based as fuck, just not their government and some older cunts. Armenia and Georgia also have some claims to that sweet Anatolian land but mostly Greece, they deserve and they were mugged of their lands by the Turks. In the end- this won't happen but I wish more and more Turks become redpilled rather than selling their freedom to those long beared fucks that ruined Iran and Syria or becoming some middle ages radical type shitskins.

twitter.com/aa_arabic/status/955172529634729988

interim government of the Syrian opposition confirms that the national army began to fight in rural areas # Manbaj and # Afrin in order to liberate the region from the terrorists of "BK Ka", with the support and support of the Turkish army

12:17 PM - 21 Jan 2018

Just Syria? Well you would think that they would learn from their past failure or their past past failure or their past past past failure.
God bless Iraq, Afghanistan, Lybia and Vietnam they were all for nuffin when it came dowm to Tyron the mad ape and its mutt rulers.

I'am still butthurt over the syrian army not accepting western volunteers

yes, its called Berlin

Fucking Trumpo the moron has just painted the US into a corner and for what? To please his Isreali masters.
The orange moron is gonna have to make a hard choice, will he side with NATO or will he side with the Kurds? Watch this space folks...

I WANT A KURD WIFE

Turks and Russia, whoever is helping Assad we support. Drumph will obey his Israeli masters, so you should address your question to your local Israeli embassy if you want to know the official US position.(which is bent over getting fucked by Israel)

ISIS are still around. The Kurds haven't touched them for WEEKS. There's a large pocket in the east of the country with the potential to link up with a smaller pocket just south aswell as the desert pocket right across the border from Syria.
Pic very related.

There is no such thing as Kurdistan, dumb fuck. That’s Syrian land. GTFO

why the fuck would they?

how would they know youre a western volunteer or a (((western volunteer)))?

Well we all saw how good he is with international stuff after that Paris agreement and Israel's glorious Jerusalim claim, didn't we?

Eather way if Turkey is not on their side they will grow stronger to the east while if the Kurds are attacked then we all know how pleased the international scene will be.

Same.

FUCK THE KURDS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this was always plan b. let isis take land from syria and then "lose" it to the kurds.

how do we remove Turks from NATO?

Israeli firsters are about to get BTFO. Not even Trump is stupid enough to risk the NATO alliance for the sake of the Kurds. The US is going to have to admit defeat in Syria and withdraw its forces.

>trump doesn't care that one crazy murderous group of mudslime is killing another group of murderous mudslime
he's waiting for the EU army to do something about it.

Light infantry volunteers would hardly be a concern as far as infiltration goes.

This war started with Obama, Hillary, Israel , Saudi and Qatar. We have been betraying people in Libya, Syria, Iraq for over 16 years. Why should the Kurds be any different?

I understand completely, friend.

>You won't, Incilrik is strategically far too important to the US. Turkey has the upper hand here and Erdogan knows it.

Years ago I didn't want to arm to Kurds because I knew eventually those weapons and training would be used against us.

Kurds seems to be good people. This is not good.

wtf i hate trump now

Kurds didn't do shit, it was Assad and his army who did the most fighting. Kurds are terrorists that kill innocents in Turkey.

I agree, dunno why all the hate

>ISIS would still be around without the Kurds massively defeating them
WRONG. Kurds are the reason why ISIS gained such a foothold in the first place. They got along so well because they thought ISIS was an instrument to gain indipendence. They're just trying to correct their wrongs sucking one day the american cock, the other syrian cocks. Curds are literally comunist subhumans fueled by the westearn media because "muh stronk indipendent female fighters who love israel".

>Why are Kurds not allowed to get their own country?

you're not capable of civilization you savage animal. even if you were let alone without a source of threat and unlimited resources you would chimp out and rape each other to death

you're an inferior slave race like ar*bs and slavshits but worse. there will never be a k*rdistan and the best you can do at life is not getting genocided. be happy with what you have

Kurds are greedy fuckers who got in bed with a super power that is about ready to leave them at the mercy of the Rurks. Time and again the Kurds are promised the world only to be betrayed at the last minute. Stupid fuckers overplayed their hand.

They are terrorist you scandicuck. Fucking nordcuck genes and their pitiful "empathy"

In the name of KEK I pray you are right brother from another mother. But that's not how things work in a ((((this world))))

Drumph will just triple the amount of the billions of dollars he is sending to Erdogan and a magic "CHANGE OF PLAN" WILL result in the region.

>What do the jews want?
>That is US policy in Syria and elsewhere

Kurds literally took the ISIS capital Raqqa, and your Russian propaganda bullshit won't fly here just like it didn't fly when Raqqa was being airstriked and they went from "Lol Barrel bombs on hospitals? pfffffft" to "OMG why is the evil US airstriking such a beautiful and cultural city like Raqqa those monsters"

>T-they took the capital!
Yeah while the other three sides were busy fighting each other, they're like jackals.

It's called Syria you faggot

Kurds remove clits.
Savages.

I used to care somewhat. Then I saw some kurdish girl on Twitter talking about how bad wypipo are. Then I realized they're just another Muslim faction I shouldn't care about.

>you will never be man enough for her
>because she has no clit

Turds are openly a separatist insurgency in Syria, and probably Iraq at this point. Look at their military uniforms, none of them wear a Syrian flag, only Kurdish flags. There is no difference between Turds and ISIS. Turds have better PR and don't chop off heads on camera. Besides that not much difference, the result is stolen Syrian land and dead Christians. (Thanks Drumph for supporting (((them)))

>communist revolutionaires working for the US government to destabilize 3 legitimate governments in the region
>good people

They're communists after all.

Welcome to Syria you fucking newfag, it's a clusterfuck quagmire of tons of different sides all using ISIS as their propaganda boogeyman and saying the other side doesn't fight ISIS enough. Is this your first time discussing geopolitics?

Kurds are faggots, the BEF was a farce, and the US was retarded for thinking this would work.

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42747702
archive.is/TsBJE
aljazeera.com/news/2018/01/russia-moving-military-observers-syria-afrin-180119080808957.html
archive.is/c6lxG
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-mideast-crisis-syria-turkey-russia/russia-reports-about-russian-army-withdrawing-from-syrias-afrin-denied-idUKKBN1F82GF
archive.is/2m0mo
news.antiwar.com/2018/01/19/turkey-escalates-shelling-says-no-turning-back-from-syria-invasion/
archive.is/X162T
theamericanconservative.com/buchanan/america-sleepwalks-towards-a-clash-with-the-turks-in-syria/
archive.is/6dw9o

I think that the Russians, Iranians and the Turks have outflanked the US in Syria, that is my reading of the situation. You may be right though. We shall see...

>Welcome to Syria you fucking newfag, it's a clusterfuck quagmire of tons of different sides all using ISIS as their propaganda boogeyman and saying the other side doesn't fight ISIS enough
Nooooooooooooooooooo, really? Suck some kurdish cock faggot.

>the guys who fought ISIS
That's not Assad

Suck some Russian cock, faggot. We can go back and forth all day.

Kurdish group YPG is antifa, tho.

>Russian cock
Good goy, listen to your saudi arabian and israeli masters, spoken like a true murican, attaboy!

See this:

Yes I know, which is why they are roaches, not the turks.

What purpose does it serve shills to attack and spread falsities about Kurds? Do these retards even realize what they are saying? If they do, then I hope you faggot shills truly know you deserve to be executed. Your fucking day is coming you pathetic sellouts.

Shills, shills everywhere.

>300 confirmed kills, etc.
Kek

Found another goy.

So eurofags constantly complain about US being world police and then demand the US be world police. How do you live with the cognitive dissonance or doesn't it bother you?

Again, more shill lies. Kurds have fought Isis just as much as Syria, if not more. You pathetic Semites don't even bother to be sneaky or twist the truth, instead you straight up type complete and utter retardation like "Kurds got along with isis" lmao you faggots aren't even trying at all. A bullet to your head is too generous for what you truly deserve.

Found another Turk living in a European nation.

They didn't fight IS. They have been buddies with them for years and when the SAA comes close to Deir ez-Zor....ohh then they get active..gotta secure those oil fields...parasites.. deserves them right.

Nope, try again goy.

Good goy, listen to your Russian and Iranian masters, spoken like a true Duginist, attaboy!

One day you will realize the side you backed as the Christian saviors of the white race only wanted their own slice of the pie when it comes to globalism, and they couldn't give two fucks about you. At least I'm realistic when I say Saudi Arabia and Israel are just business partners.

GOOD. Eliminate that communist filth.

I don't trust Turkey. as soon as they disembarked they stepped onto soil that wasn't tread on by Turks since WW1.

>cherry picking the only white looking YPG fighter

Kurds really get pushed around hard - they tried to cozy up with both USA and Russia and both fucked them in the back in the end.

Poor big guys, they didn't fly so good

The goal is still to fuck up syria and then Iran. It's just taking longer and the clowns are having to think more outside of the golden triangle to get what they want.

>Alienate two massive 'allies' Russia and the USA
>Masterful tactician

Kurds are Turds this is a fact they were the biggest faggots in the Ottoman Empire and deserve genocide and should never be awarded a country fuck the, Turk roaches are better than Kurds, Albanians are better than Kurds, they are brutal killers and terrible human beings that’s why no one is sympathetic to their cause

>Turkey can keep poking the bear forever because reasons

Thank God for Bashar al Assad for protecting the Christians of Syria, and thank God for Vlad Putin for helping Assad. May their enemy's corpses litter the battlefields of Syria in the name of God I pray.

The CIA would never allow the Kurds free reign, they have just had kurdistan dangled to make them useful idiots but the PKK which has been fighting Turkey and Iraq for decades for a leninist regime.

No this is WW1 tier divide and grab. Turkey wants to conquer lost territories in Syria, Iraq, Greece, Bulgaria and Adjara. Iran want's religious hegemony over into the Mediterranean.

Turkey’s sphere of influence is growing in the Middle East. They are a regional power now and are on the radar of those nasty little Jews in Israel.