MEME THE MEMO

First suggestion:
Just a picture of Schiff with the following words
> "The American people won't understand it"
Madman bonus:
> Adam Schiff, Israeli-American

JUST FUCK MY SCHIFF UP REAL QUICK

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this memo?

you wouldn't understand it

All R's in intel community voted to release memo to congress, all D's voted against.

It's very bad for D's.

Implicates Hussein, HRC, IC. It's the start of the storm. It's judgement day. It needs to be released.

Why have SATs when you have THE MEMO.
New Ivy League admission standard when?

Some high IQ stuff right here
Keep it up goys

lel

That asshole Schiff is the one who initiated the Ethics investigation on Nunes to throw him off the committee investigation of Fusion GPS and FISA 702 violations. Fucker belongs in a gulag.

Fucked belongs in Israel, where he came from

CZECH'D AND SCHIFF'D

name fix'd

I just realized this kike faggot is related to Jacob Schiff who sponsored bolshevik revolution
wtf

That's some pretty interesting Bolschiff.

wtf..

It's the memo that Nunes found last year that shows how Obama used intentionally used the fake Russia Dossier to spy on Trump. Apparently Obama got daily briefings on things Trump did and reported it back to the Hillary campaign.

The memo was recently re-classified and handed over to lower-level secretaries and politicians meaning it will most likely leak very soon.

Schiff held a press-conference where he told everyone that the memo shouldn't be released to the public.

Good ol' fundraisers with Ukrainian arms dealer. You know, why not?

Would anyone be charitable enough to make the image described in OP?
Even better if it's in those fucked up letters that look like they were pasted by a retard.

[pic unrelated]
You have to have a pretty high IQ to understand the memo apparently

10/10
My fucking sides

Here