Seriously. I don't know what's the fucking point anymore. Is this seriously gonna be an oreimo 2.0...

Seriously. I don't know what's the fucking point anymore. Is this seriously gonna be an oreimo 2.0? Why create those little romantic tensions between the other characters, why deepen the relationships on such a level between all those females and MC?
Just cut the crap and establish normal relationships. Put in some interesting male characters. Why do those animes follow the same schemes?
I think I'll end my ''anime career'' with this, as I don't see where this industry is heading anymore. Seems to end up in an abyss of unoriginal waifu harem trash which follows the same concept over and over again.
What is happening with Japan? Is incest and pseudo incest that much of a cultural and literary treasure, that it has to be bound into so many animes?

Is the author fucked in the head? Things like those would be laughed off in most countries. This has as much entertainment value as ''Keeping up with the Kardashians'', meaning a superficial one, which is bothersome in many ways. Using the power of Consumerism seems to be a forte in today's world

Plus it's pedophile bait.
They're showing her thighs, legs, boobs and armpits as much as possible for some reason.
The production crew are pedophiles

This is just your average LN "romance"

I hate how all the LN authors are barely teenagers. Making money like it's nobodies business. I mean come on.
It makes me feel inadequate.
Plus the MCs voice is Kirito and all the girls are confessing to him despite being better than him at everything.

Post some examples of this disgusting shit

Kill yourself if you're still watching this show

Durrrrr I'm quitting anime after one formulaic anime duuuuuur

Alright I'll be busy watching the hidden gems, enjoy staring at your wall, you know you have no other hobbies

If you know that it's Oreimo 2.0 and you still get this asshurt over it, then it's your own fucking fault.

Pic related is worst girl because normalfag

Thank ya kindly

>watch a harem
>get a harem
>quit anime
You're a retarded newfag and I'm glad to see you go.

I'm sure they will be missing your money when you stop importing Japanese Blu Rays. Oh wait...

aww gross
But I think I need to see more to be convinced

>2D
>Pedophile

>animes
Also, if anything this industry needs more anime like this one, fuck off shonen newfag

Even if you were leaving, you wouldn't be missed, but you're not. See you tomorrow.

*tip fedora*

Rude.

>Pedophile

If it was in real world. But it's not, so fuck off degenerate cuck.

>degenerate
>cuck
Go back there.