How come drug use is so widespread in USA...

How come drug use is so widespread in USA? It seems like the vast majority of the population is on some sort of drug: uppers, downers, SSRIs, opioids, roids, etc etc. It's almost as if people who are completely clean are part of some sort of obscure subculture... Americans, do you think it's healthy?

Other urls found in this thread:

opensecrets.org/lobby/indusclient.php?id=h04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I take 300 plus mg a day of farewell

Adderall not farewell

because normies watch the shill box (tv). they shill pharmaceutical products like fucking tic tacs on the shill box. now I haven't watched tv in almost 5 years but when I did I don't even think I saw a tic tac advert since maybe late 90s early 2000s. there is at least 1 Pharma drug ad on each channel per commercial break. also adderall is for plebs. Desoxyn is god tier

>also adderall is for plebs. Desoxyn is god tier
Holy shit, do you burgers have tiers for drugs?

Sounds like you need to take about 115gr of farewell orally, once.

300mg of what formula? xr or ir?
salad amphetamines are garbage bud. I was like you once, taking 250mg xr and 100mg ir daily. when they inevitably stopped working because muh mixed amphetamine salts I had my doc give me the real stuff .
see

300mg?! How tf? I took 20mg once and felt myself dying, I understand that it's weaker for you because tolerance+need for it but what the fuck

yes we call them scheduled actually

C1- No medical value, extreme potential for abuse.
heroin, lsd, marijuana(idk why this is here but it is)

C2-Some medical value-carries high potential for abuse. Methamphetamine, cocaine, oxycodone

C3-medical value, moderate potential for abuse. some lower potency/dose opiates,anabolic steroids

C4- Low potential for abuse- All benzos, hypnotics(ambien), muscle relaxers

C5-lower abuse potential than C4, codeine syrup (limited amount of codeine), certain anti diarrhea drugs and antitussive meds

Desoxyn is literally lab grade methamphetamine. Also, its only legal in New Mexico so good luck finding it.

yeah we dgaf. but we do care if u smoke pots. meth is okay according to medical community, but not that refer that shit will kill u desu

no but seriously what the fuck how, I feel like at that point you're just a machine, how are you physically able to sleep?

Lies and slander
I get a bottle of 120 each month faggot so kys my man

>tfw diabetic
>tfw eye disorder
I take medication for diabetes because if I don't I'll die, and I take medication for my eyes because if I don't I'll go blind. Outside those, the only other 'medicines' I use are chapstick and toothpaste.

I see so many of my friends and colleagues with entire cabinets full of drugs for everything from drowsiness to headaches to anxiety to vitamin supplements. I think it's very apparent that taking drugs routinely for any non-life-altering purpose (diabetes, for example) will nurture dependence. Caffeine/energy dependence (Red Bull and related drinks), for example, is so widespread in burgerland that any adult who is not dependent is viewed as an oddity.

Combining the constantly-shilled need for medication for every tiniest itch and scratch with the recent public healthcare "everything is free lol" meme has made the entire population believe itself dependent on medications with prices artificially inflated to hundreds or even thousands of times their production cost. Drug manufacturers have essentially set up an extortion system, but most users don't see it as such because the money comes indirectly out of tax dollars rather than directly out of their own pocket. The mainstream media's constant (and usually successful) push of the concept that anyone who doesn't dope up their kids on a hundred pills is an abusive parents has made this a very permanent system that will probably be very difficult (if even possible) to dismantle in a peaceful and prosperous nation, essentially setting their corporations up as modern nobility entitled to tribute.

Tl;dr I have no (((idea)))

Reminder: Adderall shrinks your penis by constricting the blood vessels in the shaft over time and testicles in a similar manner.

How could anyone be evil enough to do this?

Thread derailed

dubs

Pharmaceuticals

>he fell for the toothpaste jew

Ive been taking suboxone for years. Aderall when I need it. And xanax because the doctor doesnt want me off them or I end up in the nut house. Its may end with my early death or whatever but I need chemical assistance to live and survive. Not my fault some asshole pushed me through quality control when im visibly defective. Should have been discarded desu

Never snitch kids

How did you manage to get desoxyn prescribed?

>not using toothpaste as lube
Your woman's vagina dentata will get horrible tooth rot, dude!

I killed the alt-right

Yeah i know the machine feeling. I remember a few years ago I woke up and ate 4 20mg xr and 1 20mg IR. and literally nothing happened. really frustrating, so I had a meeting with my md to switch to desoxyn.
actually I sleep pretty well. Not so much when I was on 350mg of adderall ir/xr, daily maybe 2-3 hours a night on a good night, some nights maybe 30 mins but more often the latter. currently I just take pure pharmaceutical methamphetamine HCL 10mg in the AM and 5-10 as needed throughout the day. some days I don't take any mid day and ill just take 15mg in the AM. typically I get 4-6 hours/night depending on the day, sometimes when its a holiday weekend and I'm drained from work ill sleep for 8-10 hours but thats not too often. I don't know how people get shit done sleeping 8+hrs a night.

"Why do white women like.." sheeeit wtf happened to mah dick!

This is why.
opensecrets.org/lobby/indusclient.php?id=h04

I have been on Amphetamines since I was a kid, Im a respectable Clean cut well spoken white person who doesn't make doctors uneasy. so I guess the answer would be Im not a degenerate, and I have the required medical history.
but desu I think that everyone who is on any form of mixed amphetamine salts or Ritalin should be given desoxyn instead. compared to the others it is MUCH more helpful in actually treating my adhd, without the jittery feeling from mixed amps or rit. also as long as I supplement with magnesium regularly my tolerance basically doesn't build. I tried this with the others amps and it did not work at all really (hence my ~350mg daily) really its just the stigma from street meth and associated behavior/people which typically scares most mds away from using it.

> lsd, marijuana(idk why this is here but it is)
The elites (who are heavily into the occult and understand how to mind control the public) are scared shitless of psychedelics. Try them and you will understand why.

>Low potential for abuse- All benzos, hypnotics(ambien), muscle relaxers
Low potential for abuse my ass. These all have high potential.

>C5-lower abuse potential than C4, codeine syrup (limited amount of codeine), certain anti diarrhea drugs and antitussive meds
All the niggers and wiggers are hooked on codeine syrup.

A lot of people are just mentally incapable of dealing with the stress. Our society is built to drive people to wear their minds out working to make money for capitalists. This is the natural result.

I am aware the power psychedelics hold. I have used DMT extensively in my younger years, among others. The scheduling system in the US is so beyond retarted. Truly unbelievable. Growing up in an incredibly affluent area, where everyone gets a new Benz or a bmw for their first car, I have seen first hand benzos(no pun intended) kill more ppl I grew up with than heroin, coke etc. the problem is
>get hooked on opiates (pills, H)
>go to doc for help
>doc Rx heavy Xanax or related benzos to help with anxiety associated to stopping the opiate
>history of abuse, so ofc Xanax begins to be abused
>Relapse on opiate while abusing xanax
>die

not to mention Xanax is a fucking amnesia pill man I swear I would take it years ago for anxiety and i would lose periods of time, like total&complete blank.

Praise kek for he hath blessed me we an abundance of digits today. either that or desoxyn hones my autism powers to get shittons of digits. I believe its just KEK showing me favor though the other reason is just ridiculous. ;-)

S H A D I L A Y
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y