>Pres Trump arrives in PA 1/18/18
youtu.be/KiuVLCPgeZo
youtu.be/Qn52yFhTTos
>Pres Trump departing DC for PA 1/18/18
youtu.be/XXOEs11Nqyw

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2018/01/21/fbi-agents-felt-pressure-wrap-up-clinton-email-probe-trump/
twitter.com/PilauPokemon/status/954507048800043008
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/955160760807776257
abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/texts-turned-fbi-agent-off-mueller-team-52502647
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
pastebin.com/EWs6jTa6
archive.is/pvowG)
archive.is/w9lVO)
archive.is/b2nbb)
archive.is/ObDIR)
archive.is/OVzFc)
archive.is/75V6E)
archive.is/fm3mO)
archive.is/PtNZL)
archive.is/dw6Av)
archive.is/4OLvf)
archive.is/fKoOA)
archive.is/DHjyO)
youtube.com/watch?v=7rCQ79JGrUQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

tfw no puppydog centaur shota boyf

>295
Awoobaker...

In a text on July 1, 2016, the FBI’s Lisa Page suggested to her lover, Peter Strzok, that then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch had foreknowledge that the FBI planned to exonerate Clinton in the investigation over her use of a private email server.
>As then-AG Lynch announced she'll accept whatever FBI recommends on charges in Hillary email probe, FBI insider Page texted her alleged boyfriend, FBI official Strzok: "And yeah, it’s a real profile in couragw [sic], since she knows no charges will be brought."

But recall what Comey said on July 5
PICTURE RELATED FOR JAMES COMEY STATEMENT ON JULY 5TH.

LINK: dailycaller.com/2018/01/21/fbi-agents-felt-pressure-wrap-up-clinton-email-probe-trump/

so how do i rip twitter vids?
twitter.com/PilauPokemon/status/954507048800043008

buy monero.

That's a deer, genius.

So, like, the NSA can literally just use their own databases of FBI surveillance archives to provide the missing months of texts, right? There's no way anyone in the FBI would have access to, let alone authority, to delete information from there.

Lol soooo Comey lied there too clearly.

Open it in mobile.twitter.com

“MYE” is a reference to “Mid Year Exam,” the FBI’s code name for the Clinton probe.

Blocks your MAGA
>You like the Bible don’t you, Goys?

pls hat

They have everything, user

It's also a lie because he clearly coordinated his change of language with someone at FBI so SOMEONE knew what he was about to say 100%.

[sic]?

>tfw no puppydog centaur shota boyf
wut?

thanks

Someone can. Those texts aren't gone. Whatever text service they used would have them.

my girl scored, someone mind hatting her?

>Eric Trump is ug-

NSA is already known to be deleting sensitive shit to protect King Nigger.

>buying meme internet money

Who is this milf?

nah m8 he can't lie he's teaching an ethics course in uni

>Nice Cup Of Coffee Edition
>Not using the proper terminology covfefe
you had one job user

>no I worship a volcano demon that eats human foreskins

Right. Which is what makes this super retarded, kinda like, I don’t know, one of their fellow traitors thought they’d delete that shit from FBI collections then poof gone
Dems aren’t sending their best

>CNN Reporter: Russia Is ‘All We Talk About At CNN,’ But Voters ‘Don’t Care’

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/955160760807776257

..Is it, could it be? A little bit of self-fucking-awareness?

Comey announced on July 5, 2016 that while Clinton’s use of a private email server to house classified government documents was “extremely careless,” it did not warrant prosecution. He also suggested that the Justice Department was in the dark about his decision.
>“I have not coordinated or reviewed this statement in any way with the Department of Justice or any other part of the government. They do not know what I am about to say,” Comey announced.

But the Strzok-Page texts suggest otherwise.
>“It’s a real profile in couragw [sic], since she knows no charges will be brought,” Page wrote, sarcastically referring to Lynch.

>>>>>In his letter to Wray, Johnson also revealed that he was notified by the Justice Department that the FBI “failed to preserve” five months worth of text messages between Strzok and Page.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/texts-turned-fbi-agent-off-mueller-team-52502647

Thats good to know MYE is that.

The fact that they call it an exam is sort of disturbing. Like if they fail the exam Clinton will suicide them

"trump" should be capitalized; it's a proper noun. "[sic]" denotes the reproduction of a grammatical error in a quote.

Are you serious, Chaim?

Stormy Daniels

That angle is going to be a bitch, but I will try.

This is CNN

Fuck Trump hes destroying our once great country.

baste

A lot of these people probably have such “understandings” that they operate without really needing to communicate directly I think. They all seem to know “what needs to be done”.

D'awwwww pupper was hot

nice going there okc

all these switch memes make depressed, cause I know I will buy one just for the new pokeyman game

Liberals and kikes actually believe that Trump hasn’t done anything since being elected. If you know any of these (((people))), show them these links! We can’t let the fake news win!

Trump Accomplishments - pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
Trump MAJOR Accomplishments (2017) - pastebin.com/EWs6jTa6

NEW THIS WEEK!

>Economists agree: Trump, not Obama, gets credit for the economy (archive.is/pvowG)
>Donald Trump’s Support Among Blacks Has Doubled Since 2016 (archive.is/w9lVO)
>US withholds $65 million from the UN Palestinian refugee program (archive.is/b2nbb)
>DHS is planning to arrest sanctuary city leaders (archive.is/ObDIR)
>Trump asks Supreme Court to overturn DACA program (archive.is/OVzFc)
>Trump administration to shield health workers who refuse to perform abortions or treat transgender patients (archive.is/75V6E)
>Trump administration will ban immigrants from Haiti from applying for temporary visas given to low-skilled workers (archive.is/fm3mO)
>Feds planning massive Northern California immigration sweep to strike against sanctuary laws (archive.is/PtNZL)
>In response to Trump’s tax cuts, Apple announces $350 billion investment in the US economy, 20,000 new jobs (archive.is/dw6Av)
>Trump rescinds Obama-era guidance making it harder for states to defund Planned Parenthood (archive.is/4OLvf)
>Border wall models thwart US commandos in test (archive.is/fKoOA)
>Red-hot Dow closes above 26,000 for the first time (archive.is/DHjyO)

Ooo right right

>A little bit of self-fucking-awareness?
No, They're just testing whether they will get any movement in thier ratings (they won't).

Come on man... I was on nofap....

That hair part runs through the family. Even Barron has it.

Desantis wants explanation why did MONTHS of text messages vanish

>Johnson’s weekend letter said his committee received 384 pages of new Strzok-Page texts late Friday. The lawmaker is asking the FBI to explain in more detail why it “did not preserve text messages between Ms. Page and Mr. Strzok between approximately December 14, 2016 and May 17, 2017.’’

---- May 17 is a key date in the Russia probe: It’s the day Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein tapped Robert S. Mueller III as a special counsel to take over the investigation.

(((An FBI spokesman declined to comment.)))

Much occurred during the months the Strzok-Page texts were not retained.

1. Then-FBI Director James B. Comey met repeatedly with President Trump
2. the Russia probe intensified and began to focus on former national security adviser Michael Flynn
3. in early May, Trump fired Comey.

>>>>>>The FBI previously informed the Justice Department that “many FBI-provided Samsung 5 mobile devices did not capture or store text messages due to misconfiguration issues related to rollouts, provisioning and software upgrades that conflicted with the FBI’s collection capabilities,” a Justice Department official told lawmakers in an earlier letter. As a result, it says, “data that should have been automatically collected and retained for long-term storage and retrieval was not collected.’’
;v))))))

I live in southern California and I was debating getting one of those blonde huskies until I saw this. I can just give him a little snow den to play in.

Lol that must be why they are so hysterical. They are really trying to “force us” to care.

>CNN Reporter: Russia Is ‘All We Talk About At CNN,’ But Voters ‘Don’t Care’

DRUMPF BTFO

have you guiz seen this
youtube.com/watch?v=7rCQ79JGrUQ

I have a Switch and it's fucking great. Not all Switch owners are soyboys.

she's right. my mother seems to believe the russia-story to some degree, at least in december. but she was perfectly ok with me going to the last rally and saved a newspaper from the event.

which is good for cnn, because when this thing turns out to being their bag of lies less people will show up to lynch them

Lol please do that, I want your corperations.

t Texas

How ya figure?

>how to strangle a golden goose 101

>Mueller hurry!!

it's in thailand. pupper is dinner.

Who is that anyway

sorry senpai, I can't miss out on sinnoh remakes, no matter what people think of me

What do you think of this 'bipartisan' Senate bill about DACA/Immigration that DOES NOT EVEN BELONG TO CR/BUDGET. How many Republicans do you think it took to call the Senate bill bipartisan

Best daughter Tiff

No! Not pupper sushi! Nooooo!

are you gonna get the carboard?

You'll get even more than just the corporations.

I wish tiff had such udders

Cool.

No the californians can stay out

REEEE

I do respect Nintendo for doing something original.

Uhh...guys?

2. Graham and Flake.

No, I will just buy pokeyman games and probably not touch it again, just like with my dses

At least these consoles are easy to jailbreak, so I will be able to play every other game for free

Post more cardboard memes, I missed this wave

NEVADAWOO~

I might get it for my mom because she loves papercraft.

Nice. Saved.

But, but what about rap?

WHEN DO THE KNIVES COME OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No. Stop. Don't create anymore liberal refugees. At this point i think they are trying to drive them out. The virus has metastasized and the cell membrane is breaking.

ITS OUR TURN!

Here you go

Sup Forums went predictably berserk at the reveal.