Read the guide: buyfags.moe
Previous thread: >

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00BLEA6L2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
myfigurecollection.net/profile/Bellsproot
myfigurecollection.net/item/227088
myfigurecollection.net/item/396963
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Posting that sweet deal i found just in case anyone missed it, cheaper than solaris or amiami

amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00BLEA6L2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Just because it's cheap doesn't stop it from being shit.

Are you basing that off the "markdown"? The original price was stupid high to begin with, it's a selling tactic.

Im basing it off comparisons from other Japanese sellers if you bothered to read the sentence
Post some good deals would love to see your taste

This fig looks like shit

I don't buy things that are "deals" I buy figures I like.

Post some

Why are these threads overrun with newfags?

Solaris is not a good price reference. I bought that figure from manda for 4K, which was just about equal to the price in your link at the time. It's not some amazing deal worth posting about.

this actually happened to me last Christmas. Sister got me Malfoy because I dye my hair.

They do suck ass but at least she tried. I'm gonna get her pic related for her bday cos shes into Moto GP.

Not shit template for the meme from the last couple of threads.

Here's one figure I like, but for the rest of my collection just look here: myfigurecollection.net/profile/Bellsproot

Not enough bullying.

Reimu or Marisa figma?

I don't want it, but thanks.

I haven't bought a statue this year yet

I just love huge knockers so much. I think I'll get that Mogudan one with the disc nipples you can see poking through her top. Mogudan is the best, more anime women need knockers like that.

>Responding to 20$ gift with 100$ gift
You are generous. I suppose it's the thought that counts

Just lurk the native website and order the Alice they have

>another GK

Happened to me the other way around for me. Got a friend a Koto Deadpool as a gift. Never expected anything back. He got me the Bebop crew Pops for Christmas.

Wasn't there a big titted glasses girl that just went into preorder status earlier this month?

Can she only shoot slightly upwards?

Right with the mole and the bathing suit with the orange transparent wrap around her bikini bottom.

It was decent.

Yeah I know she'll really like it. Hopefully it isn't delayed too much

Summer is coming.

Everybody collects something, user.

It's literally in our DNA.

I don't know, what do you normally do on Monday?

I like that Solange

I've seen the girl on the far left before while browsing auctions. Didn't realize she was that fucking thicc, though. May have to add her.

I hope she does user. I know I'm sure as hell looking forward to it

I am kinda new to this hobby besides wanting to buy figs since I was aware of them, what can you say about the quality of figs, are they improving with time? Is this business rentable for the companies?

How do you guys remove fingerprints on tapestries? Clean clothes with a bit of water?

What is the best and least expensive proxy service if you're buying from amazon.co.jp?

>are they improving with time?
Fuck yeah they are, it's almost unbelievable.
Though with such quality comes a matching price.

>If you have a cheap and good proxy, Amazon JP has some of the most aggressive discount systems

What does this mean? What would be a good and cheap proxy for getting stuff off amazon.jp? Please help.

Got the cutest and best FAG.

>buy a cheap, new item on ebay from Hong Kong
>it's not a bootleg

It's a shame all of the seller's other items are capsule shit.

Maybe it's an exceptionally convincing bootleg?

Maybe you have shit eyes

that's good, it's better to pay a little more for some improvement than just pay more

Maybe you can't tell the difference.

The only thing shit is the photo.

Anyone?

This figure has a known bootleg.

This isn't a help desk. Don't be so impatient.
You sometimes have to wait hours for somebody able and willing to answer your question to appear. But if it's not a stupid question you should eventually get a response.

Not that it matters as long as you're happy with it.

Is that an SVT?

Out of curiosity, is any of you one of the fabled absolute madmen who buy nothing but Saint Seiya figures ?

I have Shaka, Aioros, Shura and Seiya.

Is the rifle's scale off or is she that tiny in the anime?
Looks nothing like an SVT

Mondragón M1908

Post it.

>that tiny in the anime
yes

Any pictures of the bottom of the box? See if it has the holographic sticker thing. You can't tell shit from looking at that picture.

Latin Americans love them, obviously. They seem quite good, honestly, they have lot of accesories.

Post CUTE plastic butts!

Tempted to get her rerelease. But I fear we'll see a better one later let me guess, Alter will never make a scale of her, I guess?

I quite like this butt.

I remember one year I was working for a dealer at a con, an old hispanic dude came up and asked if we had any saint seiya, we had like 8 myth cloths. He bought them all except one he already had.

Dude dropped like 800 bucks or something like nothing on myth cloths, I hope he enjoyed them.

Are panzerbutts allowed?

Unlikely. If they do, it won't be for years.

Does this count or is it too sexual?

Basically everything about this one is cute.

rerelease SOON

She feels so early 00's

I never realized this was cast off
>Them stockings and bridal garters

To this user from last thread.Somebody is selling your grail on MFC now,for good price,so go for it. Grab her while you still can

That user didn't really get the point. He already has it

She is quite thicker than I had imagined.

Yoko is huge, as I imagined. I almost did, but I'm glad I didn't buy her. Still holding out hope for a 10th anniversary figure.

Mandarake order came in today

What figure is this?

lucky bastard...i wish i owned my grail. but its Gk. And probably will never get scale(

Fluffy Yukari

the cutest

My yukari, shitty foto quality

Do you own more Azu-nyan merch?

That's a pretty cute butt.

5th anniversary figure, alphamax swimsuit figure, and countless other doujins

I'm still waiting for this, I hope I won't wait forever, my Koishi will be lonely.

post doujins

Do you mean Iriza? myfigurecollection.net/item/227088

Here are all of the doujins I have that feature Azusa

You are not Shin are you?

>tfw I also have 5kg of doujins waiting to be delivered

no

Thank god.

>get home
>prepared to buy that Alter Yui from Solaris
>price goes up
>pre owned condition goes down
I'm sick of this shit. Someone please shot me in the head.

how it's 6k any expensive?

Wierdass question but are there any figures of boy characters that turned into girls?

There's that new figure Native made of the main character from Boku Girl. Everyone seems to really like it.

myfigurecollection.net/item/396963

Yes.

Isn't that Rain figure a GK? Did you build it yourself?

e2046