/Colorado/ Thread - Its finally snowing on the west slope

FUCK THE EAST SLOPE

this is where south park is filmed

>tfw finally got a foot of snow last night

South Park isn't a real city. There's an old historic museum called South Park City but's nothing more than a ghost town and a tourist attraction. The South Park in the show is supposed to be somewhere between Winter Park and Alma

anyone on the west slope wanna be irl friends? :)

Where is the west slope

Why are all the southwest counties blue?

nah, it's in Fairplay

west side of the state and mexicans

Mexicans and commies from Cali. Same reason why mountain towns are turning blue. And the west slope is everything west of the Continental divide. It's mainly mountain towns and foothills once you get close to the Utah Border. The other half of the state is known as the Front Range which consists of Denver, the foothills east of the Rockies and the eastern part of the state which is basically Kansas

I heard it could also be near Craig, so who knows. I just went with Winter Park since South Park City is close to there

It actually fits Woodland Park pretty closely. The Walmart episode came out right as a Walmart opened IRL. In fact, a bunch of IRL stuff in woodland park fits with the show.

There's a touristy "South Park is here!" street in Fairplay that you can take a photo of your face in, also the show makes frequent references to Stark's Pond

That's good to know

What's the solution to the Californian menace?
t. Texan

Unfortunately it's not piling up due to the wind where I'm at

>downtown Denver right now
>there are literally street shitters

We should try to pass a law that makes it so Commiefornians can't vote for 5 years after moving to a new state. Just because they fucked up their state doesn't mean they can fuck up the rest of the US

fuck the west slope
spent last week in parachute for work, never again

>We should try to pass a law that makes it so Commiefornians can't vote for 5 years
That's a good idea, for any carpetbagger really. Though it should be 10 years and they have to apply for state citizenship proving they won't fuck it up.
Good idea

>he can't handle the high altitude or the snow

South Park is actually a valley west of the Divide in the Southern half of the state. Winter Park and North is sort of a “north Park”.

IIRC FairPlay is in South Park.

go back to cali or whatever southern state you're from bitch boy
south park is based on that big flat area with mountains around in the lower center of the state

i feel like montrose is less trashier than here :(

dont let my thread die :(