How do you even come back from this you racist fucks?

How do you even come back from this you racist fucks?

YOU
GOT
COMPLETELY
DESTROYED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SZHcyIBqXYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's right.

This unironically looks like it was made by a Russian.

I don't care if they tolerate me or not, they are weak

It's this sort of thinking that is unironically bringing Nazis back.

i thought communists don't believe in race?

There is no such thing as Tolerance in an absolute sense. Every person, every movement, and every state tolerates only a certain subset of things while being intolerant of others. The sheer idea that being tolerant of Leftists, illegal immigrants, third world barbarians, Muslims, and homosexuals while being intolerant of Christians, males, whites, and the Right is somehow more tolerant then the reverse is ABSURD.

Now turn the nazis into muslims.

Lmao as if leftists would stop at actual nazis

They call everyone to the right of Sanders intolerant nazis

DAMN! Beat me to it.

Why are leftie propaganda posters infantile in nature?

kek

YEAH YEAH WHATEVER

→ →

GET IN HERE. WE ARE ABOUT TO BLOW THIS UNION!

Good old self destroying leftism.
No matter what you do, you'll always lose.

Tolerating the intolerant means the intolerant will destroy you.
Intolerating the intolerant will make you intolerant and thus, you will need to be destroyed.

Well, but not tolerating the intolerant makes you intolerant, so you shouldn't tolerate yourself and kys for the greater good.

IOW
>REEEE OPINIONS I DON'T LIKE SHOULDN'T BE LEGAL REEEE!

>Hey guys lets exterminate everyone who isn't white and create a fascist ethnostate
>Wow you punched me in the face wow how violent who is the real nazi???

INTELORANCE

>Legal

See your problem is thinking we give a shit about laws. You can't base your moral code on what the government says. I can punch you in the face, and you can cry about it on the internet. I may get arrested but now Nazis are afraid to be public about their beliefs, and are forced into anonymous boards like Sup Forums

>I may get arrested
If you assault me, you'll be meeting the end of my legally carried barrel, cunt.

>Hey guys lets exterminate everyone who is rich and create a communist shithole
>You don't want that? You are clearly a nazi and should be punched

Just by the way, this kind of thinking isn't a problem in itself, the problem is "nazi" is a label and is assigned to anyone who doesn't want to participate in your suicidal neomarxist utopia

>What? You want to remove a system that literally requires a class of homeless people regardless of their employment and instate voluntaryism??? Dude wtf don't you know people have to starve and die and we have to kill the jews to make the world a better place????
>Implying nofuns

>Our position can't make sense because if it didn't make sense then it wouldn't make sense.

Great argument. Very logical.

>Legal

Someone with artistic skills should remake that graphic but instead of using natsees as the intolerant ones there should be muslims.

>being forced to give your stuff to a collective is voluntaryism
into the helicopter you go

No more baboons
We don't want baboons
Bye bye baboons

This comic is fucking retarded because both the SA and Red Front were losing like two thousand people a year in street combat.

>being forced
>Voulentaryism
>mmmm crayons

Also yes if you're forcing people into homelessness and starvation you deserve gulag

ah, Popper, Georges Soros' teacher

((karl popper))

That's my comeback.

capitalism doesn't keep you from having food, you're just expecting people to give you stuff and you don't have to do anything

Fuck off (((Popper))). (((Kuhn))) is the superior science kike anyway.

You must be intolerant of any viewpoint you disagree with.....

How is this a thing. These people are actual retards.

W H I T E P O W E R
You will not replace us
youtu.be/SZHcyIBqXYg

This is so fucking retarded, I could copy-paste your post accompanied by a dick pic on /leftypol/ and it would make about as much sense.
Sage, report, or fuck off.

>Latvia as a bad example

viss skaidrs

philosophers had something to say about concepts that self-destruct by definition

>In this formulation, I do not imply, for instance, that we should always suppress the utterance of intolerant philosophies; as long as we can counter them by rational argument and keep them in check by public opinion, suppression would certainly be unwise.
This is misrepresenting what he said. If we're not violent, there is no reason to be violent against us.

Unless it's islam then you should bend over backwards to protect it.

I agree with this post. But the same goes for free speech and freedom. We should allow free speech and certain freedoms to commies and radical SJW, it seems like a paradox but their whole goal is to get rid of free speech and regulate us if we dont regulate them first

we shouldnt allow*

Kek, how deluded are you?
There was a second unite the right rally and it had almost no press coverage because you autists didn't show up to get beaten.
Your reaction only makes us more popular. Keep going.

>all those crosses

We all agree with pic related. That's the whole fucking point. How are liberals this dumb? They literally write it in their memes and don't adhere to it.

So which one is it? Either you stormies take pride in your ancestry and apologize for slavery, or refuse to apologize and and thus illegitimize your ancestral pride. Cannot have your cake and eat it too.

I was gonna post this, but you got here first

>Either you stormies take pride in your ancestry and apologize for slavery

why would we apologize for something we're proud of? why don't you get the turks to apologize for it, since whites are the only race who globally put a stop to it you anti-white morroccan fuck.

now do a version where the one being intolerant is Jewish intrusion philosopher Karl Popper himself, and the intolerant creed being espoused is the intolerance paradox itself, which needs to be kicked out of our proud Aryan society

>capitalism requires homeless people

imagine being this retarded

Well how many of my ancestors actually OWNED slaves? Or helped contribute to the system? I'll tell you right now that number is ZERO. If anything I should be getting MY reparations for what the English did to my Irish ancestors.

Good one polska

>Latvia
Putinbot detected, cry about muh fascism in teh baltics!!!1!1 elsewhere