ITT: Anime you wish you could drop retroactively

I'll fucking start. How much can I pay to have this shit concussed out of my memory?

On the contrary, I wish I could absorb all of Monogatari without watching it so I can have a valid experience without the time.

>choosing to absorb something which isn't extraordinarily long nor good

OnT: Basquash just wasted my time.

Because I already absorbed Legend of Galactic Heroes like a madman and genuine enthusiasm.

You, I like you.

conversely, I'd pay to have MN erased from my memory to be able to watch it again. Redial happy end myde me cry for days. you are just bieng edgy.

normaly even if i consume something bad, it's still an experience i can learn from.
however this garbage is so unbelievably dumb and dull that i think i actually got stupider watching it.

>unironically loving Mirai Nikki
>accuse others of edge

what's edgy about a nice love story?

It's not that I despise Monogatari. It's just not much my thing and every year it gets fucking longer. I'd like to say "Yeah, watched it, etc."

Don't even slightly feel that way about other standout anime I couldn't give two shits about though.

>nice love story
Be honest, you are too young to be using this site aren't you?

How did anybody enjoy this?

actually, I'm so old I'd be ashamed to tell you how old I am even though this is an anonymous place....

Some people just love the cheesiness of chuunige. Usually the same people who obsessively type 2000 character posts regarding multiverse powerlevels.

I have no idea why I didn't drop this back then. Did that day have absolutely nothing else airing?

Dad, what the fuck are you doing here on Sup Forums?

>having to sit through that one episode where his friends play detective to find out how he disappeared, when it was shown why and how the previous episode.

you shut your whore mouth

its nowhere near as bad as people make it out to be, its edgy as fuck but its self aware of how ridiculous and dumb it is.
itsbbelow average if you take away yuno, the show is carried by her all the way.

I hate this shit, similar things happen too much in trashcan shows.

>second worst element of the show
>carrying anything
stop posting

>hating overlord
Are you serious?

>but its self aware of how ridiculous and dumb it is.
being aware and still doing it anyways doesnt make it any better

Dragon Ball Super

"hey air surfing mecha, neat. OH MY GOD WHY IS THIS 50 EPISODES OF TEEN DRAMA"

this fucking shit
it's never going to be finished

kys

I think HxH is boring but I dont regret watching those first 50-ish episodes

You should have stopped at mechas surfing

Thank you for convincing me to drop this garbage show.

Both of these. At least E7 had an enjoyable first couple episodes...

NEVER FUCKING FORGET.
It was worth it for the ending.

Cross Ange

You shut your whore mouth, Mirai Nikki is a masterpiece and so is the anime adaptation of Big Order

I wish I dropped Hyouka earlier instead of giving it 13 episodes to prove itself.

Is it good as a compelling mystery at least?

Trips for truth.
Mirai Nikki is entertaining as fuck and makes good use of its gimmick, as well as the ridiculousness of shonen tropes to introduce characters that feel completely out of the setting. All while being overly dramatic and ridiculous.

People misinterpret Mirai Nikki so much.

Mirai Nikki was great. Yuno was love. Fuck all the haters...etc.

@OP -- 2nd season of Haruhi was GARBAGE. Eight episodes of fucking shillery.

fuck you nigger haruhi was insane just skip endless eight if you can't handle it

>Spoiler
Every episode was like a gift, a gift made from autism.

No, the mysteries are bullshit. Like "this object smells weird" and then the characters realize it smells like paint, leaving the audience unable to solve it with the clues provided by the characters. There's never an "aha!" moment during the 13 episodes I watched.

Also people constantly say it isn't about the mysteries but the characters, but since we spend most of the episodes watching the characters sitting on a table trying to figure out the mystery and not their interactions, that makes the excuse moot.

It's awful. Very pretty though.

>Eight episodes of fucking shillery
Holy shit I forgot about this blatant mindshoah that was caused to me.

>@OP

Still better than Konosuba or Strike Witches

>being aware and still doing it anyways doesnt make it any better
It does though, because every bit of stupidity has the purpose of entertain instead of annoy. And it works.

The difference is I didn't bother watching either of those.

Thanks for the warning, that shit sounds like it violates the rules of a good mystery by making it impossible or unenjoyable to deduce as the audience.

Oh well, my search for another mystery anime continues at least the first arc of Rokka was passable

Now there's two titles I'm thinking of watching inbetween something with bit more depth.

First season of Strike Witches is fun. Not too serious, just enough cute and panty to maintain watching.

He's right though

Nice. I'm finally getting around to "New Game" alternating with "Rose Of Versailles".

>kys
Kill yourself.
Fucking this, the hunter exam arc was fucking amazing.

>...
>@OP
Fuck kill yourself.

To: 157545569
>@OP

Konosuba is a light hearted comedy. Strike Witches is a perfect example of a good show and story ruined by fanservice

>@OP
sasuga miraifags

>How much can I pay to have this shit concussed out of my memory?
Your life you insignificant little shit. I feel sorry for you since you can't comprehend the beauty of Yuno Gasai.

eh, it was an alright gimmick.

Then they explained why and it went full retard.

top memes bro

I try my best...

>Yunofags
Normally I would never assault a man's waifu, but your waifu is truly and actually a shit.

Say that to my face and not online fucker and see what happens.

I read the manga and had fun at the time.

You need to stop watching kids series when you're not a kid, faggot.

@Everyone -- this thread is great...Thanks!

>Yunofags confirmed immature edgelord chuuni
This was a fun afternoon.

I liked the bit where the MC got competent only to reveal that he was only following a script all along before backstabbing his new allies.

>You need to stop watching kids series when you're not a kid, faggot.
Alright, you first.

I know of 50 years old mom who regularly come here, there's nothing to be ashamed of

Gantz. I waste so much time in that manga.

Wish I never watched:

>first season of Haruhi
>highschool of the dead
>angel beats
>black rock shooter
>both seasons of boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai
>deadman wonderland
>first season of fairy tail
>fate stay night by deen
>glasslip
>mirai nikki
>inu x boku ss
>k
>kill la kill
>mekakucity actors
>first season of oreimo
>punch line
>plastic memories
>sakurasou no pet na kanojo
>both seasons of sword art online

So much time wasted on shitty shows.

>Normally I would never assault a man's waifu
Sure thing user, sure thing.

I agree with absolutely all of this. Can I subscribe to your manchild anime review channel?

Serial Expirements Lain fucked me up for a good long while

Come on, this was a top tier guilty pleasure, it was so stupid it was fun

>so stupid it was fun
Thats what 20-whatever episodes lead me to believe would be the case. But all I felt was intense anger and regret when it was over.

CGI to reduce costs and meme worthy terrible sound design. Frying pan/10, would hit myself with one till I forget they did this.

>black rock shooter
Fuck me what a waste of time indeed.
>needing to listen to someone else's opinion on a show to have your own
Even if you were being ironic, you need to fuck off.

>Even if you were being ironic
>NO FUN ALLOWED
rude.

Future Diary was an awesome anime.

My only wish is that they would release a dub of Redial and maybe add a little more epilogue to what happens to Yuuki and Yuno after they both become gods.

>dub
Fuck off.

>Future Diary
>release a dub of Redial
>more epilogue

>le bait meme
ebin :DDdd

English language is superior

i can name 9 plotholes right now that i remember from mirai nikki, but whats worse than living with your father as if nothing hapened when he stole your parachute and left you die yesterday and killed your mother after that.

It took me less than a month to watch all of Monogatari. You are just lazy.

I wish I could say thats the worse offender of the series, but its typical of Mirai Nikki's bullshit.

>>first season of Haruhi
>>kill la kill
yup

>constantly watching scenes twice; once to read the subtitle to gain an understanding of what's going on and another to fully appreciate the animation
subfags will defend this

They released a dub for the entire series. I feel sorta cheated that they only subbed Redial. Had to watch the entire thing on mute because everyone sounds like a goddamn kindergartner.

>mfw he's not baiting
So this is Mira Nikki autism

Yea. How quickly he made amends with his dad was really fucking offputting. I guess they wanted to let us see what a piece of shit he was, but also wanted to show us how far he was willing to go to redeem himself (turning himself in) and the heartbreak of Yuuki losing both of his parents in just one day right after being nearly killed by another 2 diary users and being left for dead by his own father in a collapsing building.

I love how he just sort of accepts that his dad had a good reason to stab his mom, and she only died incidentally.

Like APOLOGIZE DAD

I will never regret watching Mirai Nikki. It was a complete mess of incompetent storytelling but boy was it a riot. Years later I still end up crying from laughter every time my friends and I discuss the plot.

>not putting up an actual argument as to why im wrong but instead diarrhea-posts

One more tallymark to the number of internet fights i won

name them faggot

>gif
You don't belong here. Your "arguments" are so outside of the realm of board culture it would be a sin for me to acknowledge them. If you want to know why your waifu/series is shit see the specific examples that are given.

>I love how he just sort of accepts that his dad had a good reason to stab his mom, and she only died incidentally.

Sad. He's a naive kid that believe the shit from anyone that can spin up a good-enough bullshit story. That entire scene where his dad died and him threatening Yuno to win the game and bring his parents back was fucking heartbreaking.

thats a funny way of spelling pathetic

im glad that i will never be autistic enough to the point where another user's file type makes me angry enough to comment. And subs are objectively shit for the reasons i pointed out.

>If you want to know why your waifu/series is shit see the specific examples that are given.
my autistic obsession with Future Diary will not be swayed by a mere mortals opinion