youtube.com/watch?v=TExMEkOjneQ

Other urls found in this thread:

u.nya.is/kgmaqr.rar
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLos7wxW4dRTp46EfVwqOKeFuspRJ-8DgN
youtube.com/watch?v=-dMwLIqSZLA
youtube.com/watch?v=iqu132vTl5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=hJn5L1nrkL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's it for this week. We're now completely caught up, so we're moving on to the specials. Next will be the special pilot chapter featuring Hanabi as the ace.

Download: u.nya.is/kgmaqr.rar

Kuma BTFO

Holy shit, I love this page. Kumami BTFO

Thanks for the chapter. Doki Doki

Thanks for the dump. Are you guys going to translate the earlier stuff? I think the missing chapters are stopping people from reading the manga.

Yes. There are three special chapters that we'll do next, then 2-6.

Thanks

Kumami did nothing wrong. Also this means that A-chan breaks down sobbing every time she practices with Koyori too, right?

Kumami BLOWN THE FUCK OUT How can she ever recover? Oh wait, she can't anymore because her Love Game statement was destroyed. Even if she wins the match she ultimately lost the war.

No. Because Koyori let's her experience tanoshii no matter who loses or who wins. Unlike the selfish cunt of Kumami who only thinks of herself and causing pain to others.

The face of realizing you've been NTR'ed

Every thread until I win nationals!

I can already picture this animated, slow-motion and all.

Every once in a while until I win regionals.

If Agari really wins I0m going to be angry.

>yer speed is on the same level as Hanabi's
Is this supposed to be a compliment or an insult?

this
>muh asspull

>can't stop 20 balls in row
>can suddenly stop the next ones because experience???
Is that for real

Real Ace right here.

Yeah sure, it's totally how all their practices go. Koyori smashes Agari 20 times in a row without getting stopped, and then all of a sudden Agari is able to fight back. That's definitely true experience! Kumami's hits aren't even as strong as Koyori's, so it makes sense that the super experienced Agari was completely dominated even though she's seen Koyori's hits hundreds of thousands of times.

Seriously though why is the author trying to justify this shit so hard? Just say that Ace just tried really hard and got a bit better in the middle of the match instead of this nonsensical shit.

Still 2 games left and Koyori has to play. I wonder what will Kuma's comeback be.

It's bullshit, but if I were to try and explain it for the sake of my own immersion I'd say that Agari took so long to make her comeback because of psychological factors rather than because of insufficient technique. She did say the "real Kumami's" style caught her completely off-guard, and as the match went on she clearly started to sink into a defeatist attitude. It took some wanko power to help her get her shit together and start believing in herself again.

Also, there's the fact, which Kohime reaffirms, that as the match went on Agari was getting used to Kumami's speed drive. When Koyori defeated Kururi she also did so by slowly getting used to her technique until she was able to counter it.

>Koyori has to play
This is already her proxy match with the bear to see who is worthy of Ace's love. If Ace loses here there would be no point to her winning the next match.

But then there'd be no point to showing captain's secret and giving her spotlight.

It's gonna be Kumami bullying from here on boys

But can it make up for the months of Agari bullying?

Series needs more dess desu

Bear is evil. Remove bear.

>removing the best and most represented character
Koyori and Agari wish they were that endearing.

Is there any chance at S2? I just started watching and this series is fun

No.

Wait we're caught up right? They seriously adapted a manga that barely had more than ten chapters. Did they have a lot of faith in it?

Yes, but it would have had closer to 20 at the time. Maybe they always intended to add a lot of content.

They have enough material for 2, and soon 3 seasons. What matters is probably the manga and BR sales, how good did they do?

This always happens to good anime

Someone post the Spurdo edit.

NTR!

NTR!

ACE WILL NEVER LOSE!

This series is so fun.

fucking chromatic aberration

BING

There's still no Spurdo edit posted.

Fuck I'm retarded

Chromatice aberration makes everything cooler and this series is pretty cool.

BONG

ACE!
DOH!

This page is funny even in context
>FUCK YEAH 1-10 FINALLY

This image is literally the best thing that came out of this series.

reposting reposts and reposts of the ripostes to the reposts

smug ACE

pre ACE

Yeah, Koyori is SO POWERFUL

what did CR mean by this?

"Break a leg" is an idiomatic English expression meaning "try your best".
The original Japanese expression was probably "ganbatte" or some shit like that.
The irony is that Kiruka really hurt her leg before, so it's actually kind of mean to say that.

>doubting Koyori

They meant to break that cunt Kumami's legs so that she won't ever play ping pong ever again.

Yeah that's why I said CR. They could've just used "good luck" but they HAD to use break a leg

Dropped. Was only reading this to watch Kumami bury people.

She's literally the opposite of Koyori and because of that she's destined to be blown the fuck out. Wasted get death

have some OST:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLos7wxW4dRTp46EfVwqOKeFuspRJ-8DgN

Something along the lines of "kill yourself, you retarded streamer."

D-don't bully I deleted my HS stuff and just waiting for the BD's to come out

youtube.com/watch?v=-dMwLIqSZLA

Wasn't this like their first game together? And wasn't it just a practice match before she got serious?

Thanks OP, have an ACE

Based on Ace?
Based Ace?
Ace of Base?
youtube.com/watch?v=iqu132vTl5Y

PING

Literally ACE right now youtube.com/watch?v=hJn5L1nrkL4

Ace Bobrow

>1 - 10
I should have seen that coming.

good post

The dancing was kinda humorous I guess but the pointing and getting in the opponents face is really over the line bad sportsmanship and shameful.
>1 - 10
Ok now it's funny.
Damn it Ace.

MOOT, ARCHIVACE THIS SHIT

Keked