>claim to be a democracy
>one candidate gets 3 million more votes
>somehow she does not get elected
SHE. GOT. MORE. VOTES.
SHE. FUCKING. WON.

you snooze on states you lose

>claim to be a democracy

noot noot

lmao, America is a republic, not a pure democracy retard. And Yes, I know this is b8 because your percentages add up to 118.7%. Look at the electoral college map. All the extra votes came from the same state .

You don't understand the system of government in the US, probably because you're a retard and should hang

real democracy doesn't vote for people, they vote for policies

Doesn't work that way.

>claim to be a democracy

Wrong. We are a Republic. Now go till the fields for your lords, you fucking serfs.

sage

>somehow she does not get elected
>somehow

>Majority of people move to city
>City decides anyone not living in the city should pay a 2500% 'Not living in the City' tax
>city has more residents than people not living in the city
>not living in cities is punished

Ironically if we followed the idea of OPP, farmers would be the people losing out.

stop embarrassing us faggot

>claim to be a democracy
read a book you dumb nigger, sage

We're not a Democracy, we're a Constitutional Republic and the Electoral College is by far one of the greatest inventions ever. The election objective was to get 270 Electoral votes, that was said every single day and the media showed their voting map as getting state votes.
Fuck off

Too bad. We needed a white man back in there.

No, we are DEMOCRATIC which does not mean a DEMOCRACY. We are (nominally) a republic.

>3m votes

Easily all illegals who shouldn't be able to vote in the first place (lmao voter ID's are racist,) not to mention there are recorded and verified instances of dead people voting Dem, people voting twice (Dem,) people being bussed in to vote (Dem,) and illegals voting (Dem.)

These issues hardly ever happen with Republicans (I can't really recall any.) We just like to redraw the lines to change how people vote, not brute force things illegally.

Mongs opinions don't count, so she only really got three votes and they were from partially sighted people who thought they were voting for President Trump.
I saw a good analogy memed, the OP is like whining you've won a game of chess because you had more pieces when you got checkmated.

OP thinks it's unfair when a team wins the World Series by winning the most games, but the other team scored the most runs.

>>claim to be a democracy
No we don't. We're a Republic.

wow you still believe this nonsense, neck yourself faggot

Faggot OP BTFO, abandon thread now.

SAGE IN ALL FIELDS.

ARE YOU ALL MORONS? IT'S CLEAR BAIT

THE PERCENTAGES ARE MORONIC AND ADD TO WELL OVER 120%

democracy =/= majority rule

ga je even inlezen in het concept voordat je boze caps dingen typt

US presidential elections are separate state and district level elections that are tallied through an electoral college. Hillary winning in California is not her winning the entire election.

America is a Republic you dumb fucking leftist. Every State gets a voice rather than Commiefornia and Texas, or New York, whatever, deciding the President for 47/48/49 other states.

Drink cum faggot... IT'S A DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC. It's not a straight up democracy like in Athens. Get a fucking education you cunt.

65.8%+62.9%=100%???

>claim to be a democracy
>"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the REPUBLIC for which it stands..."
kys Ivan.

>claim to be a democracy
We're not a democracy and never were. We're a republic.

Gary Johnson, Jill Stein, other 3rd party candidates, and write ins for Bernie Panders.

very underrated. Have a (You) kind sir, and a best Hitler.

Daily reminder it wasn't a popularity contest and Trump won because his supporters actually voted.

this talking point reminds me of muh russia

all the kikes that used to love and shill for the soviet union are now suddenly huge russophobes who make fake appeals to muh patriotism. if it were the other way around you would love the electoral college

Yet another butthurt thread.

Sage

Lefties hate Russia because the Soviet Union globally displayed what a dystopian fuckhole Communism creates.

Trump is the 5th president to win, but still lost the popular vote. Nothing new, shithead.

>those percentages
>9gag levels of bait
fuck of jew nigger, you can live on the moon if you like

Bro it was Mexican citizens who voted for Hillary. Our enemies want Hillary in charge, that's all we need to know, to know we need to discard her and select an American patriot.

Two words fucktard:
Constitutional Republic

NEXT!

>I will broadcast my ignorance about how a Republic works each day, every day, for one year plus now.

Votes are earned by campaigning and advertising money. All candidates know that they're trying to achieve 270 electoral votes. They all know that the "popular vote" is a meaningless metric. Trump paid less than half of what Hillary paid per vote. If for some insane reason Trump wanted to win "the most popular votes" he could have done so easily. But he's a businessman, so he won the electoral college for the least money necessary.
sage