Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Sidestory 1 has been translated
>This is a short sidestory that takes place between arcs 4 and 5. The first seven chapters
are indispensable reading for arc 5, so it can be considered something like 'arc 4.5'.
mega.nz/#!RRsmULaT!m-09C4mghk4G7VqX6aQ0psnTsiqC8XmgoCbf8zQ-908

Every character is a big fucking cunt.

Also, chicken is doing a live TL of Arc 6 - Chapter 33
docs.google.com/document/d/13fxyn3rnMFt9wVOxS0VBMZxddQIUq6MLacrS57IbYOE/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j6U-IXKpfls
strawpoll.me/13021744
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did Asanagi drew this?

youtube.com/watch?v=j6U-IXKpfls

I just love that Regulus's face is so similar to Echidna's.
It might just be the art style though, talking about official one.

Why doesn't anyone in the story wonder why cruse of the gluttony doesn't work on the Subaru?

Maybe they do wonder but they think he can't give an answer (because he's Subaru and he's ignorant) since they don't know much about Gluttony's power and most of what they'll find out is conjecture.

Or something like that.

>someone paid money for this

Roswaal and Beatrice both seem to know Subaru is a "sage candidate", whatever that means, but don't reveal it to anyone. They are probably assuming it's related to it, or they know it is.

Roswaal voices the issue in Arc 6. No one reacts to it, and both Anastasia and Julius are there. I think people from other factions are suspicious about it and Subaru in general, but are not vocal about it yet. They probably mean to investigate Subaru rather than confront him about it, which is what Anastasia did (confirmed in ch 6.32). This will probably be a plot point in Arc 6 and in the future.

Ram is probably suspicios about it. Emilia is too dumb or innocent to think about it. Otto doesn't give a fuck

Does chicken even know Japanese

Correction
>A felixtard actually paid money for that

Subaru and Emilia spying together Garf and Frederica and working together to make them reconciliate is cute

strawpoll.me/13021744

Is Subaru's knighting covered in this short sidestory? I'll gladly read anything Frederica-related, but knighting would be better.

I can't wait to see Subaru go mad with power. Also, I can't wait for him to not realise he has RbD and frantically try to stay alive while everyone around him dies.

It's not an actual chicken

When will Subaru backstab someone in an effort to staaAaAaAaaAayy alive?

reminder to vote on Felix being a cunt

Will all the chapters be about this long?

>Ram's statements had been disturbing, but she had definitely been thinking purely about Rem when
she spoke them. Subaru appraises it on that point alone, making him feel glad for Ram's sentiments.
Besides, Subaru can't forgive GLUTTONY either. If he can then he wants Gluttony's neck for himself,
without even handing it over to Ram.
The sensation of murder. —The slipshod conclusion to his fight with Betelgeux left very little direct
feeling in Subaru's palms. Perhaps Subaru's hesitation toward taking a life could stymie him at the
critical moment.
But still, he cannot forgive GLUTTONY, and he has the resolve to do it if it's to save Rem.

DARK LORD IS AWAKENING

This one is the shortest. A couple later chapters are long-ish.

When will Subaru take after the two most wonderful characters in this series and officially join the Greed club? Also when will he start talking in walls of text?

All of these questions answered and more once Tappei gets around to updating. Stop having obligations and free time and shit please, I am so desperate.

>mfw I saw the results

He's doing this shit on purpose. I'm not expecting an update anytime soon, but you never know.

>[Julius: Someone who barely knows her, something even a stranger should notice... I call myself her Knight and I didn’t even notice it……]
>[Subaru: Stop, you dumbass! You can’t say that!]

Now that i think about it, Julis must be pretty messed up if he didn't notice anything strange.

Felix is always a cunt

Don't be lazy, user
Rating: q Tags: Female, Ecchi, Fanart, Flower, Group, Dress, Black Dress, Long Hair, Brown Hair, Blue Eyes, Purple Hair, White Hair, Ponytail, Child, Chess, Blonde Hair, Sitting, Open Mouth, Hair Flower, Side Tail, Pixiv, Peek-a-Boo Bang, Detached Sleeves, Little Girl, Blindfold, Arms Up, Big Breasts, Smile, Long Sleeves, Collar (Clothes), Bent Knees, PNG Conversion, Fanart From Pixiv, Closed Mouth, Black Legwear, Detached Collar, Asymmetrical Hairstyle, One Eye Showing, Black Pantyhose, Side Bangs, Cleavage, Asymmetrical Bangs, Pixiv Id 5976678, Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu, Echidna (Re:Zero), Satella (Re:Zero), Minerva (Re:Zero), Sekhmet (Re:Zero), Daphne (Re:Zero), Typhon (Re:Zero), Carmilla (Re:Zero)

Hope is not lost!

>once Tappei gets around to updating.
Sloth the least severe sin.

Many have paid more for less.

Possessed amnesiac Rem vs. Ram when?