Why did everything have to end like this? Im sad for the girls, specially for Homura...

Why did everything have to end like this? Im sad for the girls, specially for Homura, she is going to be ruling the universe and controlling madoka forever. Fuck kyubey.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XSEDHdpI6ek
desuarchive.org/a/thread/157451853/#157503179_17
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Usurper.

The alternative is they go back to being dead and Kyubey continues to try and capture the LoC until he succeeds.

Death to her.

Kill the goddamned Incubators off already.

LoC?

Threadly reminder that Homura did nothing wrong.

>forever
Mami says hi. She will defeat Homura in combat and force a compromise to be struck.

Law of Cycles. Meguca's God Form as a concept, rather than a personification like Goddess Madoka is.

Indeed.
It's not like she had much of a choice. Everything would have ended in suffering anyway.
So why not make it a bit more bittersweet? At least they're "free" to an extent and Homura has what she wants.

>She will defeat Homura in combat and force a compromise to be struck
How do you even mediate this?

>Madoka, I'm worthless. Only your happiness matters.

>No, Homura, I'M worthless. Only YOUR happiness matters!

>no, I'm the worthless one!

>no, I'm the worthless one!

>I'm the worthless one!

>I'm the worthless one!

What do?

>mami
>relevant

Madoka literally gave up her life to give all Magical Girls, ever, a Heaven. Homura ripped Madoka back down to Earth, and brought, as far as we know, only the ones she personally knew back to life. All dead Meguca are trapped in Heaven, with a Lucifer standin overthrowing and ripping their goddess who saved them from the Heavens above.

Madoka wins this, Homura is in the wrong, even if she may or may not have meant well.

>implying lucifer did anything wrong
You done fucked up now, user.

HOMURA IS SHIT AND RUINED EVERYTHING.

It's not their fault their goddess had someone as obsessed with her as Homura is to the point where she'd tear the universe apart to make things 'right'.

well maybe if the meguca in heaven took the time to realize that their goddess wasn't happy in heaven then we wouldn't be in this mess, would we? Homura is the only person in the universe that values Madoka's happiness

Mami is the strongest, of course she's relevant

There's zero evidence Madoka wasn't happy in her role as Goddess. Homura was the only one torn up over it, because she couldn't forget or let go.

In Episode 12, when Madoka tells Homura that she'll be erased from existence, Homura exclaims that such a fate would be worse than death, and Madoka's only answer is "yeah I guess it will be, but let's stay positive!"

In Rebellion, Madoka tells Homura that the conditions of being the LoC sound like shit.

Madoka's character song reveals that she's desperately lonely as the LoC and misses her mortal life on Earth.

is there going to be a 4th movie and if so will it be as bad as the 3rd one

Mimi was so weak, she couldn't even handle the truth of her own existence. You literally only need words to break her.

>Rebellion
>bad

pick one

It was more then that. She saw one of her protégé become the very thing they were fighting against. Mami never knew what the final fate of Meguca was, and to have it revealed in that way snapped her like a twig. Honestly none of the others would have done any better, they're all fucked up to a greater or lesser degree.

>Honestly none of the others would have done any better
Madoka and Homura and Kyoko didn't snap like Mami did

So you're saying that with an emotionally supportive significant other, Mami would be invincible?

>So you're saying that with an emotionally supportive significant other, Mami would be invincible?
I think that's basically true of most of them.

Not really. Only Sayaka crumbled. The rest were fine.
She hates herself far too much to form anything resembling a healthy relationship. Sure, healing is possible, but she doesn't really have enough time to chanfe her personality. After all, she was far too gone when Homura formed her pact for salvation to be possible for her. She'd already become destined to die or become a witch, and since Homura couldn't rewind time further back, she decided to give up on Mami.

You literally cannot point out a single thing that homura did wrong.
>Made the world happy
>Sent justice to the incubators
>took all the suffering and pain of the world and took it upon herself
>foreshadowing at the start of the movie even implies she is the second coming of christ

The incubators did nothing wrong

Alright, am I stupid if I don't get why anything in this ending happened? Why did Homura want to become the devil? I get that she thought Madoka was unhappy, but I'm not sure what will happen to the Universe now. Homura takes over as "goddess"? Who do they fight now? It makes no sense

They fight nothing, homura takes over and kills all the bad instead.
Everyone gets to live a happy life free of strife and pain.

Homura just wants to hold hands with madoka whenever she wants.

Homura herself pointed out she's probably going to have a confrontation with madoka sooner or later, and it seems she's keeping her distance as well. There's no happy ending for either of them, and there very likely never will, because the Butcher is the Butcher and the Butcher thrives on suffering.

>She hates herself far too much to form anything resembling a healthy relationship.
Mami has healthy relationships with the others in Rebellion and TDS, at least until in TDS Kyoko comes and ruins everything

Madoka will forgive Homura because she's Madoka and everyone will live happily ever after

Lets see madoka confront homura once homura puts a baby in her belly

Girls can't impregnate girls.

they're both girls

>inb4 futa
fuck off

>They fight nothing, homura takes over and kills all the bad instead
I thought she gave that job to the incubators?

Incubators handle the accumlation of curses, not the witches themselves.
its magic faggots, she can do whatever she wants.

What Mami needed was someone older than her to be her senpai like she was to the others

Earring Homura does things to my dick

But I thought that it everyone accepted that Madoka is the dom

I think she just needed a friend she didn't have to play the big girl to, someone who she wouldn't have to put up a brave front for, someone she could let her guard down around.

Sounds like what Kyoko's job should have been

I tyhink Mami saw Kyoko as another mentee, and not as someone she could let her guard down around and be open with.

Is this the best scene in Rebellion?

youtube.com/watch?v=XSEDHdpI6ek

Were I in homura's situation, I would have done the exact same thing.

I don't think you'd be as crazy-possessively madlove as Homura was.

>Rebellion
>Bad
I actually, unironically believe that it is the closest thing to a masterpiece I've seen. I've rewatched it countless times. Over 10 for sure.
The pacing, the music, everything just flows so well that it makes the movie extremely rich.

And it's so full of tiny visual details that I still find something new.

Would you say that it was kino?

Not that guy but the artstyle for the Nightmares/Witch Labyrinths is one of the most pretty things I've seen in an Anime to date.

hence why I said she needed a senpai, because Mami defaults to Mentor Mode around anyone her age or younger

The universe is now Homura's weird dream. People who say it's happy ending for everyone except Homura are absolutely retarded.

It really was though, homura might be in charge but by doing so she's letting everyone else live enjoyable lives.
It might turn around, but she's intending for everyone to be happy.

i liked rebellion, it gave me the unhappy ending i was looking for in meguca

The pacing? Motherfucker the pacing in this movie was AWFUL

Does the opening of the serie implies that Madoka will regain her powers and face Homura ?
Because they have such a serious staredown in that scene. Homura looks stonecold meanwhile Madoka is angry but not furious

If there is ever another season or movie, it's basically guaranteed this will happen, but the way the story is currently it leaves it a bit ambiguous

It's not exactly Homura's dream, madoka is still a goddess but she doesn't remember.

There is not Apple itt. Very good.

the incubators did nothing wrong, fuck homura.

Sayaka loves Mami.

user, Homura is the only person in her new world who ISN'T happy

Are they working on the project or have they dropped PMMM ?

as far as i know there's nothing being worked on at the moment. door is probably still open for it since it was a massive success but you just never know with anime

That's your opinion. And yet, it somehow still manages to be wrong. How did you do that?

You know she is here right.

>implying that they aren't just going to make nothing but Monogatari forever

Incubator a shit.

I don't want "her" anymore.

Kill yourself.

What kind of wish did Walpurgis make that gave her witch the ability to absorb other witches?

That's objectively wrong, and you're objectively a disgusting person.
desuarchive.org/a/thread/157451853/#157503179_17

It would be fun if they used the scenes of the op (like Disapperance and the first op of Haruhi)

I believe is a 10/10 for a transition piece (and the movie that transitions to it hasn't being release so that's that), the only problem I found in it is QB's 5 minute explanation of the plot, if you miss something you might as well watch it again from the start (I had to watch it twice to get the movie) but this is a common problem on anime movies (not sure if its because of how short anime movies tend to be or how Japanese works)

I thought that their magical girl forms are what's affected by the wish. Could she have been a necromancer before turining into a witch.

Magical girl powers are often obliquely related to their wish, and witch powers tend to be obliquely related to their magical girl forms
So there's probably no direct connection

Homura did NOTHING wrong

Homura is motherfucking Goddess Lucifer, if she wants to impregnate Madoka she can bend reality to do just that.

>end
but Urobuchi is working on the next installment

Soon™, right

My guess is her wish was pretty similar if not exactly the same of Madoka's.
But she was not powerful enough to truly fulfill it, and instead of turning into a godess she turned into a mighty witch capable of absorbing the others to keep them " safe"
Like a law of cycles that went wrong

Daily reminder that Homu did nothing, absolutely nothing wrong

user. Why do you felt the need to make your fellow Sup Forums poster cry ?

>ruling the universe and controlling madoka forever
I don't see what's there to feel bad about

How do we improve Homura's self-esteem?

Give her the Mado.

She has the Mado at the end of Rebellion and it isn't helping

>self-esteem drops due to not being good enough to deserve to be with Madoka
nice going, dumbass

show her /c/ and the eternal thread dedicated to her

Does she really though? If she gets to close to her Madoka might remember who she's is.

No, she fell off a cliff.

Madoka will find something to say.

No she doesn't. The post credits mirrors the earlier scene where Homura and Madoka are sitting on chairs in the garden. But in the post credits scene Homura is alone and half of everything is missing; she's leaning over against where Madoka was earlier, but now nothing is there. She then falls off the cliff which mirrors Madoka falling off of the chair (sacrificing herself). You can also tell from their interactions in the school that they don't have the kind of relationship that they did before.

Of course they don't. Homura hates herself so much she'd stay away from Madoka because that should (in Homura's mind) make her happier.

Sounds like Madoka needs to sit Homura down and have a talk

Her smile in the last scene shows that she is happy as long as Madoka is happy even if that means she will only be Madoka's creepy classmate that hugged her in her first day and tell her that one day they will be enemies.
Compared to Madoka, Homura takes the burden of being the LoC way better (or it's equivalent in Homura's barrier)

Will she save the series?

>teamkilling fucktard
"no"

I sweat, you murder your friends one time and they never let you live it down

But she was easily the most clear minded of the characters