/mbmc/ TONIGHT FAGGOTS

Find your flag & print some of these fuckers:
voat.co/v/mybordersmychoice/2342909

Game Plan:
1. Posters go up Sunday Jan 21 at night on campuses & public spaces around the world!
2. Bonus points for putting them in feminism & SJW related areas: social science & psychology departments, women's & gender studies departments, office doors of feminist profs, etc.
3. Please do not commit vandalism or do anything illegal
4. Translations are available for over 25 countries
5. Only use the official versions of the poster:

Antifa is shitting themselves over this:
itsgoingdown.org/neo-nazis-Sup Forums-ready-new-poster-campaign-target-womens-studies-departments-campus-january-21st/

So is the SPLC:
twitter.com/splchatetracker/status/951204530229841920

but Ben Garrison has given MBMC the green light:
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/954393573222268928

along with The Golden One, Peter Sweden, Jack Posobiec, Tara McCarthy, Millennial Woes, LA Werewolf & many more

Ignore shills, stick to the plan & only use the official versions from the main website:

Godspeed anons

PREV

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=elU1vJzhFX8
dailycaller.com/2018/01/19/call-911-offensive-flyers/
youtube.com/watch?v=N1p7Qdac0v8
youtube.com/watch?v=VbxgYlcNxE8
youtube.com/watch?v=GXFSK0ogeg4
archive.fo/kfpnG
twitter.com/Stephanie_Pj31/status/955131286154248194
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7s0kcg/pepe_jones_wants_you_to_put_up_mybordersmychoice/
truthfeednews.com/liberal-university-orders-students-to-call-911-if-they-see-offensive-flyers/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PRE-TAPING TUTORIAL for if you are using duct tape.

WHEAT PASTE tutorial if you want your sign to be PERMANENT

Poster guide

DISCORD

run by the same guys as IOTBW, solid team!

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=elU1vJzhFX8

Godspeed lads!

Schools instructing kids to call police over flyers! HAHA

dailycaller.com/2018/01/19/call-911-offensive-flyers/

youtube.com/watch?v=N1p7Qdac0v8

youtube.com/watch?v=VbxgYlcNxE8
Correct thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=GXFSK0ogeg4

Gnite Lads.
Keep fighting the good fight!

AHAHAHAH
over a cartoon smiley face!
>mfw I'm happy this meme looks so dumb and childish
the sillier it is, the bigger the redpill when they overreact to it!

thanks Malta-user, good luck with posting IRL!

Buuuiuuuuuuuump

bump like hell!

Will go to other places to bring more people!

MyBordersMyChoice posters accused of "terrorism", "Nazism" and a "call to kill immigrants":
archive.fo/kfpnG

i'm going to do it tonight wish me luck anons !

Bump. Hope this makes a good impact like "it's okay to be white" did.
Good luck Anons!

Can I get it in Hebrew?

good luck user

CHECK THIS OUT FRANCE-user
someone tweeted the meme out who is officially followed by Marine Le Pen

twitter.com/Stephanie_Pj31/status/955131286154248194

GODSPEED!

I am going to try to use her as a direct line to Marine Le Pen - see if she'll retweet it!

Have a bump lad

your nation's hero unit has RTd the poster campaign as well Nord-bro!

Yes! call our brothers to arms! Ally the sons and daughters of Sup Forums! Ally the gun forums! Break bread with our enemy, the badlands of reddit! Sway the conservative forums of yore into our favor! Let us ride unto battle! Let us piss off the overseers in power in a way we've yet to do!

STICKY!!!
>STICKY!!!
STICKY!!!
>STICKY!!!
STICKY!!!
>STICKY!!!

T_D HAS BEEN MOBILIZED!!

link it, F A G G G G G O T

have a bump leaf

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7s0kcg/pepe_jones_wants_you_to_put_up_mybordersmychoice/

see
Marine Le Pen might retweet the meme if my mission is successful

the France version might be the most aesthetic of all
the white stripe in the middle is perfect

Excellent, even if Le Pen is a faggot, it gives us more views to the normies and the leftists that will get mad at this.

Bump.

Fuck off antifa. You won't make us out to be child fuckers, and if you try to push that narrative, I'll report this post to the FBI since you've downloaded the picture to YOUR hard drive.

My printer cartridges are empty :P

Just report that Goatfucker

found some stuff on twitter, putting it on 8ch too.

It happens tonight?

bump

Bumped, God speed to everyone doing this.

you betcha

"reconquista germanica"

not that smart.

godspeed lads, I eagerly await MSM response

Yeah some french nationalists discords are on the line here.

I am doing my part

I live in the suburbs of Birmingham, AL. I don't have anything to laminate my prints with so they won't last long. Where should I put them?

Your little signs aren't going to do shit

You cannot prevent the 2nd American Civil War

If your government buildings have those poster / cork boards in front of them (my municipal gov does + some more spread around post offices), add a sticker there in a top corner or something. Inconspicuous but people reading the memo board will see them.
And if there is cameras about, and doing it at night, get those IR-LED ball caps to blind the camera trying to spot your face.

I'm making preparations with the lads now. We go out tonight, and if all goes well, Charlotte North Carolina will be in the headlines for this.

Lets goooooooo!!!
Gtfo and post this everywhere and if you really cannot spread awareness on twitter Facebook ex and for god sake upvote and comment on the Donald we need them.

god bless.

Are you a Knight?

Do we just put them in any public area?

I am now on my way to my town house to put the biggest in front of the building.

Fuck that's tonight? Was hoping to sleep early. Guess I have to do my part unless anyone else at UC Davis is already on it.

The more people see them the better.

good luck muttanon

is this like the IOTBW campaign a few months ago?

awesome. have fun dude

God bless you, user. Stay safe, you hear?

Digits=All signs point to yes

Bumping for a successful habbening

Your signs will get ripped down within 15 minutes.

Make sure you tape the shit out of it.

they've already begun responding:

www.newsweek.com/alt-right-neo-nazis-targeting-anniversary-womens-march-785958

truthfeednews.com/liberal-university-orders-students-to-call-911-if-they-see-offensive-flyers/

I know like 10 spots where I can connect to work/school/university and government printers I'm gonna print a single one at each since my printer just kicked the bucket

does your town house have a separate entrance for personnel? would be awesome if you could hang it there. nice and proud for them to see

autism

Ya I found that out last time with the white posters that I need a shitton of tape. Some of those were gone by the time I finished one lap of the campus.

where you attending Berkley? lel

Yes.
To the normies it looks completely fine and understandable.
To the marxists, we'll it throws them into an impotent rage, as you can see by the screen caps posted throughout these threads.
I can't wait to see who Tucker Carlson gets to stare awkwardly at while they attempt to call this evil or something.

you're doing god's work user

Bus stop
Bars
Cinema's entry
I even thought near some highways tolls
Fast foods and shit like that
Campus, highschools, university

ok, dutchbro, will do!

Yeah, that's the case on all colleges these days, You could always try that wheat paste stuff, but that can be risky because of the supplies needed to apply it, and speed is of the essence here.

LoL, this actually isn't a terrible idea. Wireless printing from a burner laptop puts a poster in every library printer (and any other connected to your local network).

Just make sure they can't trace it back to you senpai

I can't even open the website.

even the Krauts are participating on this, user. time to go analog. take the fight to the streets. beat the (((globalists))) at their own game

If this worked it would have by now. No newscasters chimping out doesn't count

Nope and the entrance has camera security

tomorrow i am gonna hang a few in supermarkets.
remember, everybody needs food

>No newscasters chimping out doesn't count
Nice double negative faggot

what regio?

unfortunately, my studies are heavy on work, i cant do this right now, but i wish you will be as successfull as you were with iotbw campaign.

Remember anons, every revolution started with Pamphlets. Both the American Revolution for Independence, and the Soviet revolution against the Tsars, pamphlets (and other physical take home readable media) started it all.

damn straight. time to bite back.

shill begone. Contribute to the cause or GTFO

Bless you all

shame. i bet you can find that large one a nice and cozy home somewhere else then

Nigger this is literally the BEST time for this campaign. The government fucking shut down over immigration. Trump will tweet about this if we fucking deliver, I guarantee it! This will flabbergast CNN and MSNBC!

HOLY FUCK the stickied T_D post already has 2K views in under an hour

we've harnessed their power anons - they may be goofy, but fuck they're powerful, set in the right direction they are unstoppable

I can't do this as I have to get up very early in the morning but I wish everyo.e the best of luck

mid east

God no, I would have been mugged by the street walkers if I tried to go anywhere near Cal Berkley. Davis is starting to get just as bad though after the last several years of pushing diversity.

ABSOLUTELY BASED T_D TO THE RESCUE

MAGA AWOOOOOOOOOOO

im getting excited n shit

>911 please state the nature of your emergency?

>p-p-p-POOOOSSSTEEERRSSSSSSSssss...

Good luck user.

In front of some albertheins and jumbos

great, im active in the northwest

user, I'm sorry I didn't put your poster on the website

Eire/pol/ and a lot of Irish nationalists told me not to do it, that it would get confused with the disputes with England

I always wanted to put up the Irish version but I held back due to an apparent consensus against it

what do you think?

T_D is Sup Forums's greatest weapon. It's a direct bridge to Sup Forums for smarter tards and there's not many logical directions nationalism can go.