MGTOW General - Stupid bitch edition

SUPER-entitled millennial bitch gets exposed as a sellout LARPing as a "social media influencer". She asked for a free stay at a Dublin hotel and got BTFOed and offended that the hotel didn't accept this shrill naggy bitches graceful request for free shit in exchange for exposure. This is why millennial WOMEN are so entitled because they've been raised in a celebrity culture where they can now make themselves the celebrity.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=g8zElbN2_hg

News story:
local10.com/news/weird-news/hotel-bans-social-media-influencers-after-woman-asks-for-free-stay

Also, MGTOW - if you get your shit together you can date something as irritating as this fucking bitch. NO THANKS.

please note the "I'm not into drama" comment in the first 2 mins.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7GgXcfwgIfI
youtube.com/channel/UCFAUyAsydT57gwoMbeLBsNA/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sandman's red pill today is coo. Check it out.

Reminder that MGTOW is a mere Yiddish trick to precipitate the demise of the White race.

1) MGTOW isnt only for white people - its for any man who can get divorce raped. Since this only happens in western countries, your problem is with laws, government and the state in western countries rather than MGTOWs.

2) MGTOWs don't have a state to cuck you. The state is (((their))) doing and MGTOWs want to avoid that state, therefore MGTOW is not kikery - it opposes kikery.

Sage

Smell of desperation
youtube.com/watch?v=7GgXcfwgIfI

looks interesting. I'll check it out in a bit

(((MGTOW)))

The Bluepill Jew makes an appearance in every thread. Its usually a one-post ID.

Its (((them))) and their MGTOW auto-shill bot

Just stop.

you sound worried

Yup because people in Ukraine have nothing better to do.

I thank God I'm gay everyday. You straight people are so afraid and weirded out by the opposite sex, it's unbelievable. And this stupid movement is the proof of it. Have fun remaing alone all your life.

Cringed + Saged

Theres nothing to cringe about - you just disagree

I've had gfs and I've been single. Women are psycho and single is better.

Beep boop shalom
Our cunning plan to increase which birth rates has been discovered

1) MGTOW isnt only for white people - its for any man who can get divorce raped. Since this only happens in western countries, your problem is with laws, government and the state in western countries rather than MGTOWs.

2) MGTOWs don't have a state to cuck you. The state is (((their))) doing and MGTOWs want to avoid that state, therefore MGTOW is not kikery - it opposes kikery.

I would potentially go 90%MGTOW (I still have hope) or at least feel better about it if I could see the men who are most vocal about it. If they’re fat blobs, then I’m running away from it as fast as possible.

LOOLOLOL WUT THE FUCKING FUCK

That's Elle Darby, one of those youtube "Fit Girls." I used to watch her channel quite a bit. I actually thought she was quite cute and funny, and I admired her determination. Especially for a damn british slag.

Now in this video she has red eyes and looks completely JUSTed. Someone should photoshop a pic of that guy's hair on her.

Oh yea, her bf is a shitskin. Go figure.

Most MGTOWs are older men who got divorce raped and are warning younger men not to think with their dicks.

Im healthy and attractive although never been married.

If pol spams memes that MGTOWs are fat angry virgin neckbeards - the opposite it true. Not that there arent any fat MGTOWs - Im sure there are, but beta virgins worship women and will tolerate any shit just to get laid. MGTOWs have most likely experienced womens attitudes and opted to remain single.

(((the system))) is (((their))) system - law courts AND banks. Marriage cucks you for life - you become a guaranteed income producer through marriage - thats why (((they))) promote it and shill against MGTOW.

MGTOW seek to disengage from the system altogether - not only regarding women. See the actual definition from the website in pic related

The reason MGTOW is such a threat is because it is men threatening to go their own way generally. Not only with regard to women, but in all aspects of society. Its the same ideology as libertarians which seeks to reduce government size and influence, become financially independent and beholden only to the common law.

If men largely start MGTOWing, government will become less relavant - and thats a threat that is not welcome. Hence the anti MGTOW shilling.

I see others as bluepilled betas blundering dick first into shit situations with women because they have no self control and I pity them

In EVERY MGTOW thread you get the same discourse:

1) Inexperienced but horny kiddos think every guy just want to fuck anything that moves and the entirety of social interaction revolves around fucking and MGTOWs are fat autistic virgin neckbeards who can't get laid.

2) Actual MGTOWs who are experienced grown men who are warning about the dangers of women + the state vs you, and how you can be easily taken for all you've got.

3) The "Yes, thats right goy - dont reproduce" jew shills - yes JEW SHILLS. The thing (((they))) want you to do is YES reproduce children to a raving tinder psycho / bar slut who will NEVER grow up and you will be raising her as well as your kids until she bails on you and takes half your shit after dragging you through divorce court.

The jew agenda is NOT to stop whites reproducing, its to produce a WEAKER generation with poor parents so the state can become the new parents. No reproduction means no goy-cows for milking. Why the fuck would (((they))) not want a new generation of tax-slaves? (((They))) own the banking system AND the law courts / judicial process.

(((The agenda))) is all about making money from broken individuals from broken families - NOT stopping reproducing.

MGTOW is redpilled because its men refusing to get fucked over by the jew system - and (((they))) are worried. (((They))) are worried that (((they))) have pushed the feminist "high maintenance woman" meme too far and thought men would become pussyfied slaves to nagging bitches and never thought men would just go their own way.

I know they have to be anonymous, but it would help if they talked more about taking care of their health with lifting and eating well, although maybe they do. There should be MGTOW role models who seem wise, cool, etc.

I’ve watched a few sandman videos and liked them.

I used to be that pathetic guy who worshiped women, but after I learned about them, no. Sexual utopia in power helped.

Yeah - the best thing I did in life was stop associating success with "what women thought of me" and needing their validation.

Yeah - its true. There should be some better MGTOW role models. It is about self improvement, health and spiritual development also but these things do get neglected for just pointing out womens foibles. I think it will proress in time. There was a guy John from MGTOW is freedom youtube channel - he was pretty good but the channel got shutdown. He did it along with a prepper channel called "the prepared mind" which is all about self reliance and related to MGTOW

youtube.com/channel/UCFAUyAsydT57gwoMbeLBsNA/videos

This. I make a lot of money and get laid easily, but I got divorced raped pretty bad. I wish I had listed to my friends and other divorced dudes

I'm starting to really like the MGTOW Brit. Keep fighting brother.

I stopped dating women and started dating feminine boys. They're loyal, they're sweeter and not psychopathic like women

Im sorry to hear that. I want divorce laws to be fair, but to get there more men need to understand the dangers of marriage and divorce.

Thanks man

well, the objective of MGTOW isn't to go gay, but if thats your thing, go for it.

Women are psycho, its true

Wtf happened to her eye?

Tick tock, frightened female.

Why would a hedonist, with no realistic plan for progeny, care about enlightening the masses in such a spamish way? Only 2 reasons come to mind.
>A) Shill
Which is bad.
>B) Lonley
Which is sad.

What the fukk is with her eyes?

Oh shit - just looked at another of this naggy bitches videos and she lives near Bristol.

Thats where I am.

You see - this is the caliber of women we get here.
Also her boyfriend looks like a proper hipster boy-most-soy

Apparently, she had surgery to correct lazy eye which is why her eye is all fucked up.

I assumed it was demonic possession.

This is literally the only place available to speak about it and hear others opinions.

I'm single but not lonely. Get a woman if you want - I sure as shit don't. Just don't get married and if you do be prepared for a shafting

I work with college students. I hear a pattern of them saying they don’t want kids. It’s just something they randomly spout out when they’re working and probably someone starts talking about kids. Not that 100% of people have to have kids. There are outliers. But it’s not normal for so women to be saying this.

One girl said in the duggar family, the girls get married young and have kids and that their entire life being a mom. She said it like it was a drag. Then she said, they don’t even get to have a job.

Oh wow. They don’t get to spend 8 hours a day avoiding entering numbers into an excel spreadsheet and being among a group of people who just pretend to like each other. They’re really missing out.

I meant to say I mainly work with college girls.

yeah - women are being manipulated by (((media))) into being dissatisfied generally so their man can attempt to please her materially spending lots of money in the process. They are also getting brainwashed into not wanting kids and resenting them if they do have kids - like you say they see it as a burden rather than a joy. The thing is - its easy to get a woman pregnant, but will she be a good mother - probably not. Women today make terrible mothers and and kids will suffer and develop stress related illnesses.

I know psycho women who are clearly affecting their childs health.

I work with a feminist who falsely accuses people, including me, of harsssment. I was found not guilty because there was no proof in the emails.

She has 3 kids and I can’t imagine what they go through. She’s just an awful person.

I also feel sorry for her husband, but maybe he’s insane.