The Alt-right is a meme

The truth is I destroyed the Alt-right several years ago. So much rabble they had. Soo much fight in them. "Yeah!! Welcome to Pol! Kill niggers!" Now adays they are akin to a neutered dog. "N-not muh optics, what we gonna do without our optics.. "

I quieted the loud and ignorant screeching of the racist white men in this place. "Yeah Im the white man!! Im the best at EVERYTHING!"

"Wait..wha.. what...!?? You mean to tell me, Im just a disease descended simian modern bipedal great ape..I'm just a monkey like the rest of you..? No.. NOOO!!!"

BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA BAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AAAHHHH AHAHAHA

Just imagine, you live in an artifical world. And youre forcibily, against your will. You're woken up from you dreams of grandeur. Eaten alive by your own greed and narcissism. Priceless you fucking monkey. You cant handle the truth.

Whats it like? Being so weak that reality makes you FURIOUS. You kids get fucking MAD and baby booty bothered when I come in here swinging these facts.

You have no fight left in you. Why would you? Youre just a fucking monkey whos ashamed of the disease that made you look that way. Cucked by the illusion of a deficieny disease. Albinism, coming from the latin word albus, literally meaning white. Sit the fuck down monkey.

All your prideful screechings get fucking quieted in the face of the overwhelming truth. Mother nature made you her BITCH. Don't fuck with planet earth you deficient simian.

Results speak for themselves. If we were deficient or had something wrong with us we wouldn't have ended up in the top of the heap in just about everything. And who cares about albinism, if it serves us well evolutionarily then it's a trait not a disease.
As for those Indians you seem so enamored of of posting, of course they have similar facial structures to us; they're our fucking descendants.

Look how they actively ignore me. They know better.

Its afraid.

I would fucking SLAY them. Take their fragile little monkey ego and crush it. They dont want none.

"W-who cares.. who cares that we lie about our origins and larp like we fell outta the sky... Who care man.. d-definitly not us white supremacists.. whiteness is all we hab.."

Your world is a fucking lie. Theyre youre descendants huh?. Thats so funny monkey. Pretty sure these are you ancestors monkey. Nice birthmark you got there. Nice blothes of red, pink, and.. brown?? Guess youre not as pure as you are, huh simian. "Muh disease tribe, muh tribe."

Sit the fuck down pol. You can never beat this. All your fucking wah wah wah. Wah wah wah. Wah wah wah. It just gets fucking humbled in light of the evidence.

Geez man, keep it short, I'm not reading that giant autistic rant

I debunked it with another genetic fact I didn't know this, one more to add to the list.

then gtfo faggot.

You cant debunk the truth desu

Saged. Faggot.

How about you leave? /leftypol/ would love more retards like you

It's afraid.

Calm down faggot.

This the only arugment you have against the so called “Alt-Right”

7 years ago niggers like weren't welcome on this board and 7 years later you are still nto welcome.

Fuck off Nigger.

Why would I leave. From here I can raise conciousness. I'm saving humanity.

You are a dumb nigger son of Kain. Yes you are older then us becuase our father is Seth your fathers brother. However make no mistake nigger. God chose us. Not you. Let me break it down for you to understand stupid nigger.

Adam
^
Abel (dead?)
Kain(negroids)
Seth(caucasoids)

Bonus:
Neanderthals =Jews (kikes
Mongaloids = Asains,Native Americans, ect.

Fuck off Nigger.

>>>/leftypol/

I'm not even black ROFL. "Y-youre fucking black!". Stfu you lonely little diseased monkey with no game or social skills.

Let me break it down for you retard. Jacob= Yakub

Btfo by your own fear and shame. Priceless.

The truth is I destroyed the Alt-left several years ago. So much rabble they had. Soo much fight in them. "Yeah!! Welcome to Antifa! Kill fascists!" Now adays they are akin to a neutered dog. "N-not muh optics, what we gonna do without our optics.. "

I quieted the loud and ignorant screeching of the greedy Jewish men in the 1%. "Yeah Im the Jewish man!! Im the best at EVERYTHING!"

"Wait..wha.. what...!?? You mean to tell me, Im just a disease descended inbred..I'm just an inbred..? No.. NOOO!!!"

BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA BAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AAAHHHH AHAHAHA

Just imagine, you live in an artifical world. And youre forcibily, against your will. You're woken up from you dreams of grandeur. Eaten alive by your own greed and narcissism. Priceless you fucking kike. You cant handle the truth.

Whats it like? Being so weak that reality makes you FURIOUS. You kids get fucking MAD and baby booty bothered when I come in here swinging these facts.

You have no fight left in you. Why would you? Youre just a fucking monkey whos ashamed of the inbreeding that made you look that way. Cucked by the illusion of a mental disorder. Inbreeding, coming from your pure nepotism, literally meaning ingroup favoritism. Sit the fuck down monkey.

All your prideful screechings get fucking quieted in the face of the overwhelming truth. Mother nature made you her BITCH. Don't fuck with America or Europe you hooknosed simian

You are a dumb nigger. Abraham fucked a daughter of Kain(negroid) which birthed the Arabs. There was no nigger scientist. Stupid nigger

You are just some lonely loser monkey. I have a sexy white gf tho. Feels good man.

Sorry you were born a nigger or a spic OP, Im sure it sucks to be subhuman.

Flattered.

>>>/leftypol/
Fuck off Nigger

Lol shitalian projecting.

Get a gf you sad loser

>>>/leftypol/
Fuck off nigger.

>>>/leftypol/
Fuck off Nigger

Have another fosters you depressed shitstain

coming from a mongrel kek

tell your nigger father I said hello if he didn't leave your whore mother before your birtn

>>>/leftypol/
Fuck off nigger

Whenever an American makes any sort of political commentary or analysis I immediately disregard it. Why?

Because the average American "thinker" is the ultimate armchair philosopher. They will proudly give their uneducated opinion on anything. They have no context, no real skin in the game because they haven't had war or conflict even close to their own soil since the 1800s. Their 'culture' is a fabrication made by Hollywood Jews to entice their youth with cowboy and soldier genres to serve their military industrial complex to work and die for Israel. 'Tradition' for them is stuffing themselves to the gullet with high-fat high-sugar foods and securing some shitty office 9-5 office or manual labor job enough to afford healthcare for their heart surgeries and medication.

American 'Alt-Righters' and 'traditionalists' are the worst among these. These half-breed mouth-breathing apes are the loudest advocates for an ethnostate, for the "day of the rope". Their genetic self-confusion is so dire that the word 'cuck' immediately resonates with them in any given discourse. Their understanding of the history of ideas has come from Wikipedia articles and state propaganda. They have no sense of nuance: anything even remotely resembling optimal collective activity is deemed "GOMMUNISM" as their own society institutions continues to become more bureaucratic, overrun by nonwhites, stagnant, and impoverished.

This would be all fine in dandy if these mutants were self contained, but since they outsource all their industry to street shitting cultures like China and India which expel the fetid masses of plastic and waste into our environment, the Amerimonkey's uncontrollable lust for consumption is destroy God's green Earth. We cannot tolerate it any longer.

What is to be done concerning the AQ (American Question)?

>i have no argument ti your sound logic so I am just gonna say I am better then you while also saying your good enough to fuck instead of my own ugly nigger kind

Kys stupid nigger. No matter what happens. No matter what you do or say or think. You will always know God chose us. We are his true sons and you wouldn't have even left the desert God banished you to for thousands of years it wasn't for us. The only reason why you breath fresh ait is becuase we allow it nigger

My father and mother are both doctors. Your parents could never get you out of your second world shithole europoor. They failed you.

Fuck off nigger
>>>/leftypol/

The alt-right doesn't exist.

Wah wah wah. Did he choose you to be lonely you pathetic little loser. Aww no white gf sweetie? Isn't that your birthright sweetie?

Fuck off nigger
>>>/leftypol/

Your parants are still nigvers just like you. You are even worse than your parents at least they weren't race traitors. I have no respect for a nigger who wont even keep to his own. Deep down inside you love white people more than yourself becuase you know we are better than you. You proved this yourself when you mentioned the color of your gf stupid nigger

I'm not even black ROFL. Do you have agf my son. Aww no you don't.. you don't have anyone who loves you =(. I'm also going to assume your mother filed for divorce and ruined your sad little life with her whoredom. Sad many such cases.

If you hate white people so much why do you chase white skin and spend your off time talking to them on message boards. You are in complete denial nigger and you cant even admit when you lost an argument about the orgin of white people

Fuck off nigger
>>>/leftypol/

Who said I hate white ppl, my gf is white.. It's just fun and righteous to shit down the gullets of white supremacists. Eat up sweetie.

You got nothing lol. There's nothing you can do to me. You're sooo sexually frustrated my simian brother =(

I am sated

Fuck off nigger
>>>/leftypol/

>backtracking

Your a nigger and you always will be get over it and move on. I will post nudes of my girl if you do the same but we have to move to Sup Forums becuase nudity is not encouraged on pol

Aww poor baby. This is your gf lol. This is the best you can get. scraps. What a nice double chin she has, go stare into it faggot.

Fuck off nigger >>>/leftpol/

This old man, he came pol, he came knick knack on my thread.

btfo

Late to the thread but just wanted to say welcome back. A lot of us missed you.

fuck off nigger /leftypol/

>us
LMAO
Fuck off Niggers >>>/leftypol/

Traces of Aryan blood can be found in many countries

Why would I leave lol. I am the BEST at this. Final boss.

Well let me know if you wanna trade. Just make a thread on b and link it here. Calling your bluff.

Fuck off niggers >>>/eftypol/

You come from albinism and youre deeply ashamed of it. Nice birthmark.

t.nigger

Its albinos lol

Im not gonna show you my gf naked body wtf. lol. Shes not some tinder roaste like yours rofl. Just think. Ive never even downloaded tinder, the sole reason you can even talk to a woman.

Fuck off nigger >>>/leftypol/

This niggers post the same shit every time no matter how much he's proved wrong. Just don't waste your time responding to him and let this thread die.

t. (((san creatura patron de los mulattos)))

Ouchies. Your essay hurts my feelings. Did you want to make a real point or did you just come to the sewer to stir some shit?

Yeah, the alternative is great.

Hey Albino man, welcome back from your Ban

Hey bino.

No we are the son of Seth. You are the son of Kain. You are older then us and we share the same ancestor (Adam) but we will always be better then you. The heavenly father chose us not you. You are the son of the first murderer. You would kill your own brother(us) in jealosy. We all can tell your jealous simply by the way you talk.

>we are the son
but nigger parents all walk away before you're born

So Bino are you claiming that the alt-right now have something to prove 100% if someone is white or not? Great Bino just great you've just given the alt-right a legitimacy for who is white or not via the albinoid virus. I hope you're happy.

Just the daily sand in your faces.

Yeah you guys doing so well in the great nations controlled by Satan.

Sargon is going to be crying now Bino. Hope you're happy

Self loathing nigger

You are just a lonely retard. Your "gf" is cheating on you with her other tinder customers rofl.

>Being this retarded

You don't have to show her face pussy. Be smart about it and no one will shame her. Just post pussy and tits. I will do the same. We will see who wins. Or would you rather post dick? I am down for the cause. 1 bitcoin says my dick is bigger than yours. I will even timestamp for proofs. So whats it going to be? You going to walk the walk or you just going to keep shit talking?

>Albinism makes you European
>t. Brainlet

Learn something about genetics.

Great substance. When you have good ideas, we'll listen. Until then your pissy little tantrum just vindicates our superiority.

uniornically kys, you're an attention whore
s a g e d
a
g
e
d

>muh there’s no such thing as race

Im just gonna keep shit talking lol. I know my life is better than yours. You are a dumb euro who cant even speak english properly. Sad! Theres nothing you can do to me diseased monkey. You live in collective shame of who and what you really are. You cower at reality.

If youre superior, why are you lonely and sexually frustrated?

And as always Bino ignores his mate Dazza. Always so mean.

>my life is better than yours, goyim

muh monkey tribe

I have a Question to Q will i get an Answer ?

t. Demiurge

>Im just gonna keep shit talking lol

Then you admit you lost and gave up. Some "final boss" you are. I had better debates with rich entitled teenagers

SAGE