Is it bad for the white race to breed with women with brown eyes? I really like cute girls with brown eyes...

Is it bad for the white race to breed with women with brown eyes? I really like cute girls with brown eyes. There's this kind of warmth to their gaze which moves my heart and penis.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.genome.cshlp.org/content/19/5/815.long
m.genome.cshlp.org/content/14/9/1679.long
jstor.org/stable/2739576?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
sciencemag.org/news/2014/12/genetic-study-reveals-surprising-ancestry-many-americans
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289685/
cell.com/ajhg/fulltext/S0002-9297(14)00476-5
ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/blog/future-robotics-and-artificial-intelligence-europe
youtu.be/gfRzUI8hkwo
youtu.be/D0GJheORjWw
youtu.be/_wKIZfMFSP8
youtu.be/FkhUn7nh33Q
youtu.be/2RScc2jH3jM
youtu.be/Nr3rIo9ZHRE
youtu.be/EVrw7svZp-s
youtu.be/Tqu5ItgaqfA
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2009/05/skin-color-is-not-race/#.WmUOOnOIZnE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Butt only.

>tfw Trump wants to deport this

Norway Likes Blaire White

not every one can get a blonde blue eye cutie, if she's white she's alright.

>women
>girls
I have some bad news for you, user

nigger
no

>that man face
Dude, shut the fuck up. No one is falling for the trap meme. Sup Forums and /r9k/ may have fallen for it but they have always been weak. Fuck off

>girl

Mouth*

>breed

I don't like brown eyes

Bland as shit

Why are you so offended by boipucci? There's plenty to go around.

You can try breeding with her but you might not have any luck

I'm offended by your blatant disregard to for the respect of others. You sit there and push an agenda that's obviously not wanted. You encourage these freaks to lie to people, to lie to themselves. I have every right to be upset with this bullshit. Die leaf

Blaire isn't gonna bear you many children.

But in general, no. Don't be fucking stupid

Brown eyes are completely soulless. Every time I see a white with brown eyes I just think to myself "Yes, that's a white person, but something is off about him/her, something is missing. I should be careful around this person"

if you want your offsprings to have a better advantage in the upcoming ice age then breed blonde/blue eyes only.

brown eyes are just as european/white as blonde/blue eyes

In all fairness, a lot of the original traps were anons that we were friends with pre-transitioning and just kept being friends with
desu

>There's this kind of warmth to their gaze which moves my heart and penis.
It moves her penis too.

>girl

I feel like im destined to be here (sigh) ok guys lets go over this (sigh)

Ok first of all there is no such thing as race it is a cultural term that has been used to describe health differences and genetic traits and differences that come with climate adaptation and geographical ancestry and locations, skull structure and size, forensic anthropology studies on skull differences to determine geographical ancestry and population adaptation in those genetic differences, Neanderthal DNA similarities etc. The term has been biologized and is used to describe those things bit biologically speaking it isn't real.

Second, " race" mixing has always been going on throughout history but not the way you think im talking about gene diversity and gene flow around the world.

Studies show

So basically we are all mongrels

Brown eyes are fine, solid black eyes are bad.
Pic related has bad eyes

Are you spamming that in every thread in order to get b&?

>women
kys

I feel like im destined to be here (sigh) ok guys lets go over this (sigh)

Ok first of all there is no such thing as a species it is a cultural term that has been used to describe health differences and genetic traits and differences that come with climate adaptation and geographical ancestry and locations, skull structure and size, forensic anthropology studies on skull differences to determine geographical ancestry and population adaptation in those genetic differences, Neanderthal DNA similarities etc. The term has been biologized and is used to describe those things bit biologically speaking it isn't real.

Second, "interbreeding has always been going on throughout history but not the way you think im talking about gene diversity and gene flow around the world.

Studies show

So basically we are all cats because I refuse to classify things according to genetics and I think cats are pretty. *meow*

I don't see a problem.

I have blonde hair and blue eyes so if I end up with a brunette with brown eyes there's always a chance our offspring will have my physical traits. But again, it doesn't really matter to me.

If she's white, she's alright.

Bloody Anglos and Nordics have little diversity and will just call everyone who hasn't blond hair and blue eyes a nigger. Listen here retard, brown eyes doesn't come exclusively from fucking with niggers and chinks, it is a European trait too. I have dark hair and brown eyes but I be damned if I am any less white than any of you snowniggers.

You have to go back.

"By uniting humanity against the treat, I am doing the lord's work"

-Julian Henriquez

Did you know that we are all mongrels and that genetic test have shown african ancestry in many Americans?

fuck you me and my brother were the bad luck of that 50% chance because my mom has brown eyes

No, she's easily bleached.

>American
>All
>We
kys

>classify things according to genetics

In the 1960s most anthropologists shifted away from a typological view of human variation and moved to a clinal view. Frank Livingstone famously said "There are no races, there are only clines" (On the non-existence of human races). Clinal variation basically refers to gradual change in traits across geographic distance. Skin color is the best known example, especially since skin color makes up so much of how we perceive race. Skin color is darker closer to the equator due to selective pressure to protect the body from ultraviolet radiation (not to stop cancer which affects old people, but to prevent the destruction of folate which fetuses need to live).

jstor.org/stable/2739576?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

Biological anthropologist from North America and Europe mostly denying race. Biological anthropologist BYW

I learnt a new work from twitter the other day. Called "Brick" it's the term given to really manly trannies who will never pass. They are the most mentally unstable, shrill and hysterical kinds on the internet as well. Dumb arse faggots, they are the type to bully Blair White cause they are completly consumed with envy and insecurity. Haha hope they commit suicide the stupid square jawed bricks I mean ffs, they look nothing like woman, why don't they just stop wearing womans clothes and just give up. Stubborn fucken idiots.

>Julian
>american
the chain train is coming to an end. You will go back.

>I really like cute girls
It's a trap!

YES.

You are killing the white race if you mix with them, don't let the beauty of the white race be destroyed.

Please.

Sup Forums
>"race isn't just about color!"

also Sup Forums
>"europeans with brown eyes aren't white"

Genetic studies reveals how mixed we all are

sciencemag.org/news/2014/12/genetic-study-reveals-surprising-ancestry-many-americans

The Genetic Ancestry of African Americans, Latinos, and European Americans across the United States
Katarzyna Bryc, Eric Y. Durand, [...], and Joanna L. Mountain
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289685/

A lot of Southern whites are a little bit black
Long study

cell.com/ajhg/fulltext/S0002-9297(14)00476-5

My father had brown hair and brown eyes, mother was blonde/blue eyed. All of my siblings are blonde w/ blue eyes like me, besides my sister with hazel eyes. Some just get that kind of genetic luck, it's no reason to get upset user just marry a blue eyed qt3.14 and roll the dice, several times if needed.

You and me both. Don't forget that you carry the genes of your father in you and you can still have blue eyed children. I don't know why you care so much for that but there you go.

>just

brown eyed wytwimminz are really cutes
you can see the tenderness and innocence in their eyes

>race isn’t just about color

literally no one says this

Why are you shiteyes always so salty? Look, you're white, you're just not the ideal white. You're a lower class white. Don't get mad - we can use you in the upcoming race war to blend in with the niggers and white hispanics and subvert their movements from within.

Are you really this retarded? This board really gives you brain damage

Good strawman buddy

IF SHES WHITE SHES ALRIGHT

It's not genetic luck. You carry shit skin genes.

>Bloody Anglos and Nordics
Anglos and Nordics look very different.
Plenty of Anglos have brown hair/eyes.

>tfw had to reject shy qt girl because she had brown eyes
Seriously though, you should be looking for someone in similar appearance to yourself, no matter your race. Blue eyes with blue eyes, if you're tall then someone tall, etc.

lmfao holy shit you're still here ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I saw you shilling like one week ago already pedro

Mixed bro mixed

As long as they don't have nigger blood in them it's fine.Check their family history,these types often have nigger/sand nigger blood in them.

Of course they deny race, because the fucking political climate makes it impossible for them to get funding and tenure if they don't suck up to the Marxists.
BTW, it seems like your admitting that people from different regions can have different genetic traits. If so, how are you so damn sure that, say, intelligence isn't one of them?

That's a boy though , Blair White is a tranny and OP is a faggot

I will not stand idly by while a fucking mutt monstrosity calls me lower class white. Listen here faggot, it were the brown eyed Europeans that created society while the snowniggers were fucking piglets in their huts. We are more worthy of the title European any snownigger is.

>my father has brown eyes
>my mother has blue eyes
>all my siblings are blue eyed except my sister
Only your sister is your father's child. Truth hurts, faggot.

>)
Brown or black eyes? Black eyes are nigger eyes. White people can have brown eyes, but not black eyes. Hers look black so she has nigger ancestry.

Yeah, sounds to me like they are looking for ways to say "humans vary genetically according to their environments (implying they evolved separately)" without saying the word race or sub-species.

The whole enterprise is rooted in a desire by Europeans to project their qualities onto all living things. They Europomorphise other races the way that some nuts think of their pets as having human qualities.

Like one week ago? Bitch im here every single day

"BY UNITING THE PEOPLE OF THE EARTH I AM DOING THE LORD'S WORK"

-JULIAN HENRIQUEZ

Im telling you guys in the future a technocratic society will come and enslave us all through technology its already happening in Europe

ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/blog/future-robotics-and-artificial-intelligence-europe

Technocratic future of the world, the Elite's plans full documentary

youtu.be/gfRzUI8hkwo [Open] [Open]

Technology and one world currency

youtu.be/D0GJheORjWw [Open] [Open]

Blockchain technocratic matrix

youtu.be/_wKIZfMFSP8 [Open] [Open]

The bitcoin psyop

youtu.be/FkhUn7nh33Q [Open] [Open]

The Elite's plan for the future of humanity

youtu.be/2RScc2jH3jM [Open] [Open]

What technology will lead to in the future

youtu.be/Nr3rIo9ZHRE [Open] [Open]

youtu.be/EVrw7svZp-s [Open] [Open]

youtu.be/Tqu5ItgaqfA

than any*

can you imagine how fun it would be to manhandle her, throw her on a couch and fuck her in her butt then cumming inside as she moans with pleasure and then pulling out and watching a single drop of your jizz slowly flowing down from her butthole into her shaved scrotum?

You're wrong. I have brown eyes and they're like a window to my soul. People can tell that I have seen some shit by just glanceing at them.

>white people can have brown eyes
t. tier 2 white

Why'd he do it Sup Forums?

>abundance of melanin
No, just no.

>her
You disgusting mutants should all be gassed

You have brown eyes because you're full of shit

>not understanding genetic mixing

My sister is a mudshark, if true though my dad would be completely heartbroken if not for me and my brother's success in life.

Lets talk those skulls first. Forensic anthropologist recognize diffrent skulls to identify geographical ancestry and locations as well as genes carried from those climates. As we all know diffrent environments change are genes. The skulls do not identify "race" again geographical ancestry or location and genetic traits and differences dont equal reace. Shall i go on about skulls?

> Implying 1% admixture changes a person's race.
> Implying that if 525 Hz light is yellow that 526 Hz or 524 Hz light disproves the existence of yellow, or the existence of color at all.

Categories can have fuzzy boundaries and still exist.

Are you really this retarded, or do you just like shilling?

This is my 100% white face.

Genes do not work like that. If a man with brown eyes gets a son with a blue eyed woman, their child will carry both genes but the child will have brown eyes, as it is dominant over blue.

If this son will ever get children with a blue eyed woman chances are 50-50 the child will have blue eyes or brown eyes, as the father will either pass on his blue eyed genes or the brown eyed genes.

False you have not looked into the date collected showing mixers of most Americans

You look like swede homopojkar

Eye color is sex linked numb nuts the male eye color is only expressed in his female offspring.

I never implying that at all

There really isn't though. You're still talking about such a minuscule part of the population that most of us will never even get a whiff of boipucci. Also, at what age does boipucci turn into man-ass? Not even saying I wouldn't fuck a trap but some of you guys put these fags with tits on way too high a pedestal.

THAT'S A BOY YOU ABSOLUTE DEGENERATE!

>American education

Astonishing, really.

Why is it possible to recognize the races of figures in monuments depicting black and White people despite a common material being used?

Genes serve multiple purposes. This is why you can detect genetic diseases by looking at someone's face (e.g. dwarves and down's syndrome people, etc....).

Skin color is a heuristic for detecting whole host of traits that are mostly clustered within one sub-species.

LMFAO

Wait foes he really believe race is just skin color? Lol its not

Skin color is due primarily to the presence of a pigment called melanin , which is controlled by at least 6 genes. Both light and dark complexioned people have melanin. However, two forms are produced--pheomelanin , which is red to yellow in color, and eumelanin , which is dark brown to black. Study shows environments changes genes and skin color

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2009/05/skin-color-is-not-race/#.WmUOOnOIZnE

>looking for validation on Sup Forums

>This is why you can detect genetic disease

False

>finding validation on Sup Forums

> Reducing a multivariate category to a single variable as a way of dismissing it.

This is like claiming that because several models of vehicle can use common parts that vehicle models are an irrelevant concept.

I get it that you're mixed race, so you're insecure or something. You can be proud of your heritage without deluding yourself though desu.

kinda cute but you look like you’re really sad inside

We shouldn't forget that there is a clear difference in brown European eyes and brown Asian eyes. Asians and Africans have almost black eyes, while Europeans have a very light colour of brown.

This is what a mutt looks like.

Of course im mixed lol most on earth are even the kalash aren't pure they have lots of Asian and African blood. But anyway. About skulls So how do forensic anthropologists determine the ancestry of skeletal remains and how does this translate into race? The first question is the easiest to answer. If you watch Bones, it appears as if you just glance at a skull and know immediately. Thankfully there's more science behind it than that. The primary method is what's called craniometric analysis. Using a set of calipers the linear distance between anatomical landmarks is collected and compared to other skulls. We know that cranial traits, especially of the face, are highly heritable (so less effected by the environment) and are somewhat discontinuous across global populations. That is, there is some amount of overlap, but also a statistically significant amount of difference. Populations that share a close genetic ancestry will have craniometric traits more similar to each other than to other populations.

>women
>girls

Wait I know you

I always like that one on the far right. He has this real dignified look to his expression. Like you can just see that he is absolutely resolute in his whiteness.

>man face
I agree traps are meme, but on this pic, if I didn't know, he would fool me easily.

Fuck you toothpaste I am 62% english and the rest is a mix of swedish, german, and italian.