>Pres Trump arrives in PA 1/18/18
youtu.be/KiuVLCPgeZo
youtu.be/Qn52yFhTTos
>Pres Trump departing DC for PA 1/18/18
youtu.be/XXOEs11Nqyw

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2018/01/21/fbi-agents-felt-pressure-wrap-up-clinton-email-probe-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=-bah9qGe6eY
youtube.com/watch?v=U-nm0vQwO5c
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-did-not-save-officials-texts-during-key-period-in-clinton-trump-probes-senator-says/2018/01/21/c621c418-fed0-11e7-8acf-ad2991367d9d_story.html?
abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/texts-turned-fbi-agent-off-mueller-team-52502647
dailycaller.com/2018/01/21/fbi-failed-preserve-anti-trump-texts/
cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2018/images/01/21/democrats.2018.poll.cnn.pdf
dailycaller.com/2018/01/16/house-report-concluded-pakistanis-made-unauthorized-access-to-congressional-servers/
i.4cdn.org/gif/1516500146412.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=GZ0LvGMlfCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

Note to TrumpOP: What he said

DO NOT RELEASE THE MEMO

Alt-Right = Antifa

All fucking niggers must fucking hang

Trump isn't doing a thing

In a text on July 1, 2016, the FBI’s Lisa Page suggested to her lover, Peter Strzok, that then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch had foreknowledge that the FBI planned to exonerate Clinton in the investigation over her use of a private email server.
>As then-AG Lynch announced she'll accept whatever FBI recommends on charges in Hillary email probe, FBI insider Page texted her alleged boyfriend, FBI official Strzok: "And yeah, it’s a real profile in couragw [sic], since she knows no charges will be brought."

But recall what Comey said on July 5
PICTURE RELATED FOR JAMES COMEY STATEMENT ON JULY 5TH.

LINK: dailycaller.com/2018/01/21/fbi-agents-felt-pressure-wrap-up-clinton-email-probe-trump/

What happened to the Awan case?
What happened to the Inspector General?

Dat trend!

>“MYE” is a reference to “Mid Year Exam,” the FBI’s code name for the Clinton probe.

Comey announced on July 5, 2016 that while Clinton’s use of a private email server to house classified government documents was “extremely careless,” it did not warrant prosecution. He also suggested that the Justice Department was in the dark about his decision.
>“I have not coordinated or reviewed this statement in any way with the Department of Justice or any other part of the government. They do not know what I am about to say,” Comey announced.

But the Strzok-Page texts suggest otherwise.
>“It’s a real profile in couragw [sic], since she knows no charges will be brought,” Page wrote, sarcastically referring to Lynch.

>>>>>In his letter to Wray, Johnson also revealed that he was notified by the Justice Department that the FBI “failed to preserve” five months worth of text messages between Strzok and Page.

You too?

Don't give a shit. Drop the niggerball or someone will drop out of window

Official Bread Theme!
youtube.com/watch?v=-bah9qGe6eY

Aren't you feeling sleepy Hungary? Must be late over there

Desantis wants explanation why did MONTHS of text messages vanish

>Johnson’s weekend letter said his committee received 384 pages of new Strzok-Page texts late Friday. The lawmaker is asking the FBI to explain in more detail why it “did not preserve text messages between Ms. Page and Mr. Strzok between approximately December 14, 2016 and May 17, 2017.’’

---- May 17 is a key date in the Russia probe: It’s the day Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein tapped Robert S. Mueller III as a special counsel to take over the investigation.

(((An FBI spokesman declined to comment.)))

What occurred during this 5-month period of missing Strzok texts?

-Dossier published
-Strzok interviewed Flynn
-Flynn fired
-Comey and Trump discuss Flynn
-Comey tells Congress abt Russia probe
-Comey fired
-Mueller appointed

>>>>>>The FBI previously informed the Justice Department that “many FBI-provided Samsung 5 mobile devices did not capture or store text messages due to misconfiguration issues related to rollouts, provisioning and software upgrades that conflicted with the FBI’s collection capabilities,” a Justice Department official told lawmakers in an earlier letter. As a result, it says, “data that should have been automatically collected and retained for long-term storage and retrieval was not collected.’’

why does doc wear the neo nazi boots?

I am going to bed. Good night you fags.

MAGA

This video needs to be included in every OP from now on.

youtube.com/watch?v=U-nm0vQwO5c

This is a great thread, Back to the Future is my all time favorite movie. I've seen it 60 times

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-did-not-save-officials-texts-during-key-period-in-clinton-trump-probes-senator-says/2018/01/21/c621c418-fed0-11e7-8acf-ad2991367d9d_story.html?

abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/texts-turned-fbi-agent-off-mueller-team-52502647

dailycaller.com/2018/01/21/fbi-failed-preserve-anti-trump-texts/

They always get cocky right before they burn

Trump isn't literally Hitler enough
Bring an actual literally Hitler

He is the smartest nigger, it isn't his fault the other niggers are dumb

>why does doc wear the neo nazi boots?
Aren't those boxers' shoes?

Yeah, school tomorrow, right, czech pede?
Night!

nothing will happen

Hispanics aren't white.

Submit to the state

>mfw GOP wins 300 House seats and 66 Senate seats and starts amending the Constitution

some new hat styles on sale also

Awan case got 'rebranded' as simple 'theft of hardware'.

because stealing a PC of rep does not mean you stole the data on it, that would be espionage LOL wouldn't want people to think TWO FUCKING PAKIS infiltrated congress for Pakistan ISI now wouldn't you what would that tell you about American IC and national security or someone not really caring about those things kek

Have those shitskins fled to Pakistan? Why can't we execute them off the books?

I already got the hat, a nice little accolade imho, reminds me how I was the baker for the entire day

AWOO AWOO AWOO SJWS BTFO MAGA

probably, i always thought neo nazis put the red shoelaces in their black boots to show off

umm... Argentina is white, sweetie

I wanna pull out at the last second and shove the tip in her popper and let it loose

How long will the shutdown last?

>when the 1790 naturalization act comes back and nonwhites get shipped away to their host countries (56% faces go to 56% containment island)

We should tell Hillary to arkancide them

CNN's 2018 polls have a sample of (presumably) 64% whites, 24% Republicans, 17% Hispanics, 13% blacks and 33% Democrats.

It is heavily weighted to favor the Democrats, yet the Democrats are totally losing their lead.

This is not a good thing for Democrats at all because the midterm electorate will be at least 75% white.

cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2018/images/01/21/democrats.2018.poll.cnn.pdf

He's still happier than you ever will be

They're in the States.

Awans were BANNED from Congress based on an official report that blared CONTINUING UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS about breaking into servers & taking evasive measures. It did not even mention theft.

dailycaller.com/2018/01/16/house-report-concluded-pakistanis-made-unauthorized-access-to-congressional-servers/

Read this and try not to blow a casket. Fucking Ted Lieu was in on this.

The GOP needs to stop pussying out and use the nuclear option.

Hawaii or Puerto Rico?

House investigators concluded that Democratic IT aides made unauthorized access to congressional servers in 2016, allegedly accessing the data of members for whom they did not work, logging in as members of Congress themselves, and covering their tracks, according to a presentation summarizing the findings of a four-month internal probe.

Their behavior mirrored a “classic method for insiders to exfiltrate data from an organization,” and they continued even after orders to stop, the briefing materials allege. There are indications that numerous members’ data may have been secretly residing not on their designated servers, but instead aggregated onto one server, according to the briefing and other sources. Authorities said that the entire server was then physically stolen.

>When acting on the findings, Democratic leadership appear to have misrepresented the issue to their own members as solely a matter of theft, a comparison of the investigators’ findings with Democrats’ recollections and a committee’s public statement shows, leading 44 Democrats to not conduct protective measures typically taken after a breach — including informing constituents whose personal information may have been exposed.

Also a reminder that as long as Miller or someone else has to "remind Trump of his base" every fucking 2 weeks, then DACA Don IS on the table until March 5th.

It looks good now, but do not rest easy

We need to get the huge win in the midterms. We have enough votes in the house. We just need 12 seats to 6 seats to gain.

Stop memeflagging, Poland.

>casket
goddamn dont go around blowing caskets pls

wtf I hate trump now

>dems +9
Of course...

GOP doing robocalls targeting 5 Dem Senators they see as weak. Knees are gonna bend.

Why don't take a break from all those dotard cum slurping
i.4cdn.org/gif/1516500146412.webm

La Creatura...

Thanks for reposting all of this, binland. All anons should see it.

Wonder what kind of cake that was. The wall cake looks like red velvet.

youtube.com/watch?v=GZ0LvGMlfCs

bad goyim

>mexican marines executed 4 US citizens

mexico is a shithole.

>first result

Google search :search?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us&q=who+is+christine+chandler&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjbs-b_gOrYAhUD7FMKHb6hA3IQ1QIoAHoECAwQAQ&biw=360&bih=574

Pic unrelated

EL goblino

what the fuck is that supposed to be?
that is fucked up, the lengths people will go to coverup a shitstorm.

MI here. I don't even know whos running against Debbie Stabenow. Shes been senator as long as I can remember

El monstroise

file those papers, user

Haiti so we can make it livable again
56% faces are smarter than niggers

i believe its an african

File what papers

26 democrat seats and 6 Republican seats are up this year. If we can make a huge gain that would be excellent. But this is a good idea for now.

the ones to run for office

bump for GEOTUS

>157546652
Out.

Ive thought about running for State legislature but Im not connected enough to run for the Senate. Maybe one day

A #basedblack guy meme tier.
seriously

Fuck. Maybe I should file to run just for keks

This was probably the face the FBI agents pulled out when they had to pretend to be retarded with smartphones and saving text messages.

Some nigg took a cheap shot to the head on Gronkowski, hope he's okay, the Patriots need him.

Nice. I've got 1 red MAGA hat, all of Trump's books, 1 primary-era rally sign, 2 primary-era buttons, 2 primary-era white logo shirts, and the same commemorative Time magazine book.

Any recs on what I should buy now? I was planning on waiting for the reelection stuff to come out next year/2020.

I would have gone for Minnesota over Michigan. There doesn't seem to be any serious GOP contender in Michigan

i would have had fun if i had that food setup- seems really happy

Fox is on the texting stuff

Ha, but I guess we can't really show they intended to conspire so ha ha what about that Russia though and Trump shutdown?

What state am i moving to this year anons to help get a valuable red seat for Trump? Nevada a good place to start? Will even run my own campaign if i have too. Fuck working for some RINO faggot

brb running for Senate

It's outdated, I got a halloween hat and a christmas hat, plus other misc crap, including a whole lot of letters/documents/newspapers and magazines

I would say save your money for the hats, that's all anyone really cares about

AWOO!

Silly goy that's bipartisan hack news outlet.

You the baking leaf?