This is how you get a civil war

California will take the next step in blurring the lines between citizens and non-citizens beginning April Fool’s Day when the state complies with a court order to begin automatically registering to vote all those who are granted driver’s licenses.

The state has long provided driver’s licenses to all who simply claimed, without proof, that they were citizens of in the country legally. There were no checks made or documentation required.

“We are very pleased that Californians will have easier access to voter registration,” said Jeremiah Levine, an attorney with Morrison Foerster who represented the voting-rights groups. “We are especially satisfied that changes will be made before California’s statewide and federal primary elections.”
wnd.com/2018/01/major-state-to-register-illegal-aliens-to-vote-automatically/

1.) EVERY FUCKING TIME (((Jeremiah Levine)))
2.) Fuck you California, we will burn you to the ground in the coming civil war.
3.) On April Fools Day

I seriously don't see how this ends well, they are openly stealing our country from us. They are mocking us to our face.

>We need Trump to see this and tweet about it

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/jeremiah-levine-4657905
city-journal.org/html/california’s-water-wars-13400.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if this happens, just exclude california from impacting the vote meaning votes from california will all be considered illegal and null, problem solved

Californian government deposed when?

>former DNC campaign manager
>hedge fund manager
linkedin.com/in/jeremiah-levine-4657905
The stink of the swamp is all over this

>3.) On April Fools Day

We've known they've been busing in people and basically buying votes (give you a ride to the polls homeless guy! ..and a meal and maybe some cash!) illegally in elections all across the country for a while now. They're now emboldened enough to flaunt it directly in their state with illegal aliens.

In what world is it ok to collude with a foreign nation to sway the results of US elections like this?

#Democratcollusion #foreigncollusion

Also, you know, he's a kike. None of your additional information on him is necessary, it can be inferred.

I want to sign up to invade California. Nothing would make me happier than to:

Crush the Cali commies
See the illegals driven before me
Hear the lamentations of their otherkin

>In what world is it ok to collude with a foreign nation to sway the results of US elections like this?

That's a good point. These illegals are exactly that, agents of foreign nations, NOT citizens.

They should be treated like any other spy.

>In what world is it ok to collude with a foreign nation to sway the results of US elections like this?

In the one US does same to everyone

Using literally the same tools deployed by US firsts

There is literally nothing wrong with letting illegals vote

there is literally nothing wrong with a bullet passing through your skull and leaving a cavitation channel the size of a 2-liter bottle

>Their voting block gets even larger
>suddenly California is worth 100 points
>Yfw

Not a civil war, but the 51st state of Jefferson.

After the water wars fucked over the interior on the whims of eco-billionaire donors and for the benefit of environmental slush fund groups, it will be beet red. These fuckers are so high on their own supply of righteousness, they can't stop themselves.

city-journal.org/html/california’s-water-wars-13400.html

t. mexishit

This is now a nation of hard working Americans surrounded by globalist coastal cities.

1/10

((Levine))

EVERY

SINGLE

FUCKING

TIME

>foreigners should have a say in the US government.
Imagine if Russia just sent millions of people to vote in Californian elections and swung it hard right in 2020

Based Jap!

Why do I stay in this shithole state?
God, I wish white leftists would suffer the consequences of their policies.

Not going to happen.

That your best?

This, these retards in Cali are not thinking their bullshit through.

Geez how are we gonna win California in 2020 now?

>stealing our country from us
How entitled Are you? You sound like a faggot

Underrated post, kek.

So where is the 9th Circuit to cancel this program which is so clearly disenfranchising the rights of black California voters?

This is the solution, and it's very reasonable too.

MARTIAL LAW WHEN?

>not having mandatory citizen cards
>relying on drivers licenses and social security numbers for ID
i try to take the US seriously, but sometimes you guys make it really hard

Yes but how possible and likely is that?

This is the irony of the Russian collusion argument.
>russia made posts on facebook!
>actual foreigners voting is ok though.
All you have to do is get here, apparently.

Most americans despise california

time to remove California's electoral votes then.

How is this a problem? Hillary won California and Trump is all President.

In order to get a drivers license in my state you have to bring your birth certificate, social security card, 3 proof of address. (I live in WV)

So I guess if you wanna blow up cities go to Cali first and get turned into a faux-citizen and move freely throughout the rest of the states.

*enters your country*
*destroys your country*
>"Nothing personal Gringo.:)"

California is being secessionist and insubordinate.

They want to net 100% of the congressional seats in California by artificially boosting Democrat voting base with illegal aliens.

Tank goodness for the electoral college.

Trump and the GOP congress have enough to arrest the entire California Democrats and launch a full scale invasion of California... put it under military occupation and suspend their rights to vote for the next 10 years.

California is committing treason. Shouldn't be considered part of the USA anymore, but a rebel state.

Each state gets a certain number of electoral votes based on its population.

Now lets say amnesty is passed in these states. Now California is worth 100 points. NY is worth 80 points. All other blue states are worth so fucking much. Win 3 states win the election. EC seems to have a problem if population stacks in certain states.

roll out the tanks