My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him...

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because reading communist literature gave me cancer anyway.

smoking a few cigarettes now and then is not so bad, I think

Some can smoke three packs a day and run a marathon. Others get lung cancer while walking in a park.

Smoking is good though.
You gotta smoke the unfiltered like me otherwise youll get asbestos (what they actually make the filters out of) in your lungs.

Nazis can't read, don't lie.

You're better off never starting, it's a bitch to quit

Mein Großvater hat sein ganzes Leben geraucht. Ich war 10 Jahre alt, als meine Mutter zu ihm sagte: "Wenn du sehen willst, wie deine Enkelkinder die Schule absolvieren, höre sofort damit auf. Tränen liefen seine Wangen hinunter. Er hörte sofort auf. Drei Jahre später, starb er an Lungenkrebs. Ich war sehr traurig und es zerstörte mich. Meine Mutter sagte zu mir: "Rauche niemals. Lass deine Famile nie das durchmachen, was dein Großvater gemacht hat." Ich stimmte zu. Mit Alter 25, habe ich nie eine Zigarette angefasst. Ich muss sagen, ich fühle mich ein wenig komisch deswegen, aber egal, dein Beitrag hat mir sowieso Krebs gegeben.

Also I am sorry for your loss. My grandpa died a few years back of cancer as well.

Which proves cigarettes don't cause lung cancer. The fucking air we breathe does. My grandma died at 87 from lung cancer any, believe me or not, never smoked one drag of a cigarette but lived in smog infested southern California. Nicotine is a natural estrogen blocker. That's why manly men smoke and not soyboy trans faggots

Stale pasta asshole. Try making something of your own little bitch.

Sage.

Even those sweet camel non filters suck now since the switch to fire safe paper.

Fucking disgusting tasting. That's when I quit actually.

And the left can't meme.

My Grandpa drank a case of beer a day, and according to my mom he brought home 5 packs of cigarettes a day. He went to the doctor and they told him he was gonna die if he didn’t quit and apparently he went to the liqour store after that, and bought a 5th of whiskey. Lmao what a god hopefully I end up like him and slowly die because the dumb niggers and jews are cancer.

he died because he stopped. gg mom

This a copy pasta if y'all have realized that

The easiest way to never spend money on a bad habit is never smart. Don't listen to degenerates and stay away from cancer sticks, liquid jew and the devil's lettuce .

>Lmao what a god hopefully I end up like him and slowly die because the dumb niggers and jews are cancer.

Is this fucking satire? Are you from Sup Forums? Jesus fuck you must have a 90 iq

>2018
>not vaping

my grandmother got dementia and it was a fucking nightmare.
ill stick to the smoke thank you very much, ill rather have my body go before my mind.

your entire country was an illiterate shithole before communists made something out of it, Marko
Also, you have to be a special kind of retard to support nazis as a Serb.

Why does everybody get pestered by cunts to quit smoking? Then they're dead in a few years. I've seen it half a dozen times already.

Last guy fought and beat nut cancer over a decade. Wife nagged him. He quit. Dead 18months later.

>Then they're dead in a few years.
Because they smoked you idiot. If they continued smoking, they'd last for only half that time

>Nobody recognized the italian cuisine yet
Fuck you newfags

That's a shitty one, stop it

Nah, the nagging killed them

A friend of my fathers is quite literally the healthiest person I know. He exercised constantly and raced dirtbikes into his 60's. He always was really aware of what he was eating and drinking. He ended up getting throat cancer out of nowhere.

My cousins swim coach died from some type of lung cancer, he was healthy too.

Life is a crap shoot.

Dad smoked pall mall unfiltered. First cig I ever smoked. Powerful, yet sophisticated. Deff a real mans cig.

Life is an anecdote

Busting out the expired penne really shows you how infested this place is with newfags now.

I used to be a communist like you but then i actually read our literature and cannot support the cause anymore. I recommend you do the same.

I used to smoke tobacco and bud daily. Doc told me once I was definitely better off smoking weed than tobacco due to the chemicals they treat commercial tobacco with. He was an older Doc and said people used to smoke there whole life with no cancer back when things were 'natural' and weren't treated with pesticide.

Lmfao! Imagine 2 instead of 4 years but they're spent telling the cunts to stfu and enjoying yourself.

Ima go that way.

Nice punchline

Lucky strikes?

I'll never forget the first time my mom coughed up a piece of lung.

The left can't meme and Japanese cartoons go against every modern illiberal leftist tenet. It's ironic that they're trying to use anime images (slanted to their ideology) in order to try to "fit in" and subvert places like Sup Forums. It reeks of desperation.

Anime is far too problematic for the modern puritanical stalinists.