Still the best anime fight after all these years

>still the best anime fight after all these years
Will it ever be topped?

Every underdog loss ever written wishes it could be Gaara vs Lee.

That's not No Name vs Lou Long

Daily reminder that anime has already peaked so you might as-well give up on watching anything else.

fuck off narutard

Already been topped newfag
I legit tear up when he calls himself a loser in the flashback

that downward kick is iconic

top 10 anime fight unironically

kiss me first, faggot.

Fuck off narutard.

did the anime bubble burst?

Am I autistic if I made a a 3x3 for anime fights and put this fight on it?

>Am I autistic if I made a a 3x3
Yes.

Gon vs Hisoka is better

>tfw Lee drops the weights

Admit it Sup Forums, your oh shit face was priceless wasn't it?

I wonder why Naruto turned into such a shitfest when Kishi demonstrated that he is capable of making something truly good with this.

>Gon gets blindsided by rubble
>Lee has passionate struggle against crushing sand, ending in serious limb injury

B-but we're both girls.

>hiatusxhiatus is better than one of the best selling shounen manga in existance

yeah right

We're talking about individuals fights here.

Because people didn't care. I also suspect it's just a change in editors. Same happened with Bleach.

>IMG_0886.gif

Nothing more cancerous than the Narutard phoneposter

>name calling that doesn't reflect quality is better than ad populum
Why am I even bothering with this place anymore.

I think off-topic shitposters like you are worse desu

Still doesn't matter. hxh is a fucking disgrace to the genre.
are you telling me that "MUH rubber nen" is any better?

Are you telling me you're incapable of having a conversation?

I'm telling you you are incapable of making a counter-argument.

Caught me all off guard, one of the best reveal moments of that series.

I wish Lee hadn't jobbed, it would've been infinitely better

Will never be topped

Kakashi vs Obito was better

are you homo?

that move was fucking great, loved the camera angles seeing Gaara being thrown around
However won't ever top Meruem vs Netero, Hisoka vs Chrollo, Asuka's final fight, Sword of Strangers final fight, Mami vs Homura, Kritsugu vs Kotomine, Hiei vs Bui, Yusuke vs Toguro/Sensui P1/Yomi

>"Hard work totally pays off guys"

>Proceed to have Lee lose all of his important fights and have Guy barely lose to Madara only to end up gettting saved by the guy who has massive amounts of Uzumaki bloodline chakra and the power of the nine-tailed beast inside him.

Really activates my almonds

>all that togashi shilling

Shouko's Mom vs. Ueno is better than all this shounen spic bullshit

that was before shippuden though. part 1 was all about hardwork and shit

he killed Neji though so it balances out.

>Gaara vs Lee
>best anime fight

Like hell. Spike vs Vincent on top of the tower. Come at me, bros.

Not even the best Naruto fight

not even the best battle on that anime. 3rd hokage vs orochimaru was better albeit shorter

I hope you're including the Kakashi vs Hidan and Kakuzu bit.

I watch Naruto beyond part 1. I thought that much was a given

The pinnacle of fightans.

>"Hard work totally pays off guys"
Kishi forgot about it the moment Naruto turned out to be not only the son of the Hokage but the direct descendant of ninja jesus

Why do people read shonen/mahou shoujo manga? They're watched for the action scenes/transformation scenes

OH

>you could have posted Shaka vs. Specters
>Ikki vs Shaka
>Hyoga vs. Camus
>Ken vs Raoh
>Rei vs Juza
>Toki vs Raoh
>Joe vs Rikishi
>Joe vs Mendoza
The list goes on. Naruto has garbage fights compared to older shonen.

>heh, I was holding back
>heh, I was holding back too
>fuck you
>fuck you too
Wew what a great fight. I feel bad for ever being a dumb teen who enjoys shounen anime.

The only good Saint Seiya fights are the ones with Shiryu.

enjoyed*

Hyoga vs Camus in the anime, at least was a huge tearjerker.
Shaka's reality warper bullshit was cool as well.

that is how fighting works, you measure your oponent first, tring to not letting him measure you, then you can know if you go defensive or offensive

Fights visualized by hormone filled teens, maybe. Real fights are more often than not over rather quickly.

MY

MUH RUBBA NEN

>I didn't watch the fight "the post"

Man you fucked up
Shonen fight are dumb as fucked but gaara VS lee isn't the representative example for that
It's a legit good fight
It was really entertaining, the stake raise at a good pace, it was still down to earth even in his most spectacular part, it was balance really well, both fighter stayed true to their style and character, the outcome was satisfying, the consequence were heavy on the loser
It has no downside

Not true at all
Take a look at boxing or any combat sport, there are plenty of way to handle an opponent that doesn't involve rushing in and nothing personnel them
But I'm not surprised to see post like that, combat sport are for men only, not sol faggots

You have never fought a fight in your life have you?
Imagine being so cocky that you'd go easy on someone because "I'm just gauging your strength and don't want to make mine evident" and in 5 seconds you are KO because your opponent isn't a mouthbreathing, salivating eunuch and decided to do your shit in while he could. And don't tell me you where talking about positioning and looking for an opening before chimping out at someone because clearly that wasn't your point.

That's not Kenshin vs Saito Op...

>Hisoka vs Chrollo
OH

>sports filled with rules and regulations that involve nothing but trained athletes
>real fights
Pick one and only one you fucking retard.
Is is that hard to browse youtube for real fights? 99% of them end up with one side on the floor or running in less than a minute.

I thought putting weights on me would make me stronger. So I put a 80 pound chest weight on my stomach, 30 pounds on each leg and 15 on each arm.

I went to the swimming pool wearing clothes to hide it and thought the weights would float so when I jumped in the water it made a huge splash and I went under for 3 minutes until 4 lifeguards went in after me and pulled me out.

One little lifeguard girl broke a disc in her back and had to go to the hospital with me.

fuck off, you are not me.

I didn't think female naruto fans existed. My bad.

RUBBER

you are the best

So not only are you retarded but sexist. Glad to know.

Be glad you didn't decide to start with smaller weights, you could've broken your joints without realizing it.

>thought the weights would float

That fight was brilliant.

The whole build-up behind Gaara is what made it so satisfyingly. Everyone had an idea of how strong Rock Lee was when he had his mini-match with Sasuke. However everyone kind of wrote him off as some goof that got lucky.

The fact Gaara didn't even make eye contact with Lee while he was attacking made it seem like he was damn near invincible.

Then the weights came off and literally blew that cunts mind. You could see it in his expression. Now goofball is running at the speed of light and this guy's eyes can't even keep up. He proceeds to get fucked like a helpless child.

Watching some overpowered kid get fucked by some goofy ass kid who only did push ups was the best feeling ever

it was perfect until the point Naruto showed up

They are trained shinobis, not your white/niggers joes. Also they are on a tournament, not in a death battle.

This is a sport fight

Gaara VS Lee wasn't a street fight you dumb shit
There were rules, a jury that observe their performance, a referee
Both fighters were trained to fight for the win/kill in mind, not to run away if the first sucker punch hurt their feelings
They weren't randoms, they were magic childsoldiers, they are pros

Original argument wasn't even about this anime fight being real or not, it was about it being a stupid tropefest made for teens. You're both mentally challenged.

NEN

and the counter argument is that the trope is a real thing, not some teen bait shit

read it yourself

Nope, Van Fanel vs The Dragonslayers

>trope of holding muh powerlevel is real
Shounenfags never aged past 12.

And as I said, Gaara VS Lee isn't a good example to support your claim, a claim that I would agree with you most of the time but not in this case

Read the thread and never post again

People will fall for any Sup Forums bait if it means being included in the screenshot going up on /r/anime later

Yes.

Only Narutards would fall for it.

>forced animation

Hows that sexist? I get that you have a vagina. Doesn't mean you're allowed to shitpost.

Not really. It was always "hard work matters...until one of the protags who happen to have all the most overpowering abilities loaded onto them show up to save the day", this getting worse post-timeskip isn't relevant.

Rock Lee was basically just a joke character.

>i didn't watch OG naruto
ok faggot

I did. Naruto has the most overpowered tech in the entire series from the first episode onwards, the only drawback being the story arbitrarily deciding that he's either too dumb to do something or out of chakra.

Go by the manga if you want where there was no title change either and no "OG" to speak of, it's the same shit. The story was always better when it focused on characters outside of Team 7 (that stays true well into the timeskip too, Naruto & co are just terrible characters) and one or more of them coming into the plot always made things worse.

>part 1 was all about hardwork and shit
The only one who passed the Chuunin exams was the laziest guy there who had natural ability/competence, the fuck are you on about.

legitimately interested

post it

it really was not. You niggas just took Rock Lee's story and made it way more important than it was ever meant to be

Literally the peak of Naruto.

Naruto was never about hard work prevailing. If it was, then Lee would have won this fight.

Instead, the guy who works hard fights the guy who had all his power handed to him, and guess what? The guy who works hard LOST. Naruto always gave the middle finger to anybody who wasn't handed strength, except Guy

A lot of people act as if the only reason Lee was good was because he trains, but that's not really true. While still not being able to use jutsu, Lee is still considered 'gifted'. When Lee was opening the gates, Kakashi was calling him a genius. Lee doesn't really follow the "it's all about hardwork" either, he's was handed a lot of his shit too.

There is NO (zero) character in Naruto that follows the whole 'hard work is all you need'. They were all privileged in a way.

Reminder that in the next tournament stage, Sasuke not only roughly matches Lee's speed that took him years and TRAINING to attain, he also copies his moves, steals his music, gets to debut a new fancy jutsu that's able to break through Gaara's barrier properly and actualyl hurt him, without any harm to himself

>not one single reply of Gash vs. Zeon
Deplorable.

the fact of the matter is that the people in naruto are only so good because they are gifted. but they train on top of that in order to obtain their new powers. they are geniuses yes, but they train on top of that

Be honest, how well does "Naruto returns to Konoha in full Sage Mode" rank in the top moments of Naruto?

Yeah because the theme of the show is in contradiction with its setting. Fighting isn't a good example of something where hard work is rewarded, if you fuck up you'll get injured and may never be able to compete again.

If you want to see hard work being rewarded look at peasants and servants. Not exactly something kids would want to watch.

Better question: What's the best example of HARD WORK AND GUTS in anime/manga?

It would be the top ranking moment if it weren't for that looney toons pain episode that followed it.