Yuri on Ice

More leaks

Yurio looks strange

Fairy wants to rape him.

Whoever is leaking these is a mean little tease.

Fairy really wants to ride the Bike.

I'm so fucking mad about the leaks and this faggot teasing me with incomplete leaks but I can't stop looking. The ultimate blue ball

Oh fuck, this is hot. He looks like he's going to take Bike back to his chambers and ride him until he learns his lesson.

Are their foreheads touching? Oh my fucking God it's so lewd.

Oh fuck

This is not a fucking drill! Madness incoming! Otabek's about to get raped by a Russian Fairy!

ARE THERE ANY MORE?

It's like a doujinshi but offical.

Fucking madness. What could be happening realistically?

GEORGI CONFIRMS

Judging by his hair Fairy's already in his EX costume, so this could be him right before the program telling Otabek to watch close.

>You won't think of leaving again after this

SayoKubo don't fucking play man. She said some might faint and I'm already hyperventilating just from one panel the madwomen

Unrelated, those who have the manga confirmed if there'll be or not a BaldFat cameo?

One person did say they were in it for a little bit

I think it's at the club and Fairy is telling Otabek he learned his little secret and is convincing(seducing him) into making a song for him. Horny impressed Fairy a best. Otabek better be prepared.

SayoKubo love gay forehead touching. They also love both Yuris being dominant bitches.

The person leaking these is the biggest fucking tease I swear.

Yeah, there was a nip who said so, but then no one has leaked the panels where BaldFat appear, so I thought maybe it's not a sure thing (yet).
I'm so excited, these 3 last days will be hell.

Who did it better?

Good. Otabek can't wait for that thick slav cock.

Fairy is a huge forehead

Someone post the Baldfat so I can go about my business

has*

COME THE FUCK ON

Don't.

>secret club was in FB all along

>teehee a few people might faint
>already feeling halfway on the path to death from a handful of fucking panels

By the time we have the bonuses in full, these women will have blood on their hands

Happening

I suppose this is the last page? They announce the exhibition too small to read

JUST GIVE US THE FULL THING

Otabek looks scared for his asshole. I'm so glad top Fairy is finally confirmed. Patricians rejoice!

Same. My heart is going to explode. If it's nothing just post it so I can get the disappointment over with.

2 pages and 2 panels and I'm losing my shit. How are we going to survive 24 FULL pages?

Power bottom Fairy is where it's at.

24 full pages and the actual program itself

You ask how we're going to survive but the answer is that we're not going to

>the one site nips don't really use

Of course! It was so obvious this whole time.

72 hours

How the fuck could I momentarily forget about the program itself?

This is going to kill me and revive me 20 times over. Zombies everywhere. It's truly going to be Madness

This little shit gets more adorable in every new photo.

God fucking damn these teasing nips

I want this small muffin to grab me by the collar and look menacingly.

The wait will kill me.

>that ep6 baldfat mirroring
WhEW
dear GOD

Baldfat was just foreshadowing for the real main couple which is Bikefairy

>these damn eyelashes
My dick

SOON

i can dig it

Since I translated anyway and I didn't see a translation on last thread.

Yuri is yelling something like "you're leaving me while I'm in such a bad mood? and you call yourself my friend?" "you're leaving me alone tonight/this night when I'm so upset, I thought we were friends!"
Note: he says something about finishing their friendship
Otabek says "Yuri... I guess he's upset"

I wonder if the whole thing is going to end up leaking by the time it's officially released. Imagine slowing getting teases every hour. Like a striptease, like Fairy stripping for Otabek on the ice. Pottery.

Fairy has the prettiest pale eyelashes. I wonder if he pulls Otabek in a little closer Bike can feel them brushing against his face.

Sometimes he and Bald look like brothers

Does having the name Yuri make you an automatic slut? Pig and Fairy are so demanding of their men.

how does bike manage to look so stoic with his fingerguns during the striptease and after this 'dont take your eyes off me,' though? is he trying to resist the fairy?

Fairy's eyelashes are almost touching Otabek's nose, what a miracle.

Let's hope Bald and Bike will satisfy their little bitches because if they not, I fear for them.

Maybe he has an anger-boner from Fairy's teasing. In reality, he's about 0.2 seconds away from ripping Fairy's clothes off and taking his virginity on the ice. Exactly like Fairy wants The man is a saint for staying focused.

Sadly it seems we are getting two pics per day.

This was Otabek's plan all along. Now Fairy is going to ride his dick until he cries. Provoking the tiger so he can reap the rewards.

>looking into the fairy eyes he's been pining after for five years
>having restraint to not jump those bones

You're right, give this man the biggest fucking gold medal of his life.

You can't combine B and F

He'll be wearing a gold medal that night because
His dick will be wearing Yuri who will be wearing his gold medal.

whew
my body's ready for the undeniable fanart influx from this gem of a manga
someone needs to draw this so i can die happy

You just reminded me.
BaldFat - BF - BoyFriends
BikeFairy - BF - BoyFriends
Now I'm going back to the kindergarten where I belong.

I wish KuboSayo knew our nicknames ;_;

75% sure Kubo reads this threads.

*BaldFat - BF - Fiancés

>Welcome to The Madness
>Can you hear them scream?

These lyrics so fucking on point.

>BF
>best friends
>butt fuckers
>beautiful fiancés

I've never been so horny and frustrated in my entire life.

>I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!

Pottery.

So. Is insatable slut Fairy happens before of after I-thought-you-were-my-friend Fairy? I personally think that after.

>Facebook
Please don't

Just imagine Yuri wearing nothing but his gold medal and the weight of it around his slender pretty neck as it bounces in sync with him smugly bouncing on that Otadick making Bike promise never to leave him like that again or he doesn't get to cum

After, that panel looks like it's seconds before WttM

He was only slight slutty at first but he probably though he had to increase his sluttiness since it wasn't enough.

Neither has Otabek

I think it's at the club when Bike finds out he's there since he saw Fairy staring at him. It looks like he's wearing his hoody but it also looks like the zipper might be a necklace and the jacket could be his WTTM jacket so we'll see I guess.

During.

When will Fairy finally let Otabek give him the dick?

I can see clothes he is wearing in the club.

Look at that eyelash boner, goddamn. His forehead is reminiscent of Victor's.

He's been begging for days now but Otabek is too much of a gentleman. That's why the Fairy has such a temper with him.

Good job, friend.

Call the police.

That's what Otabek gets for sweeping the Fairy off his feet. What did he expect was going to happen when Fairy fell inlove with him, he's a beautiful beast afterall. Bike's in for a wild ride. Literally

Growing a fivehead and popping eyelash boners is all a part of slav puberty

Fairy's eyelash boner is so intense it's almost touching Otabek's face.

>tries to seduce Bike
>failes
>creates extra slutty exhibition
>involves Bike
>finally enjoys Kazakh dick

Time for children to go beddy-bye

Wew

I like to think Fairy enjoys teasing Otabek and watching him squirm cracking that stoic exterior just a little bit more each time. Especially when he's mad at him and wants to punish. You're right though, he's probably mad Otabek didn't stick around to comfort him with his dick so now he's pulling out the big guns.

Chris, pls