You are given a time machine and a one-time-use device to brainwash Kishimoto

How do you make Naruto not shit?
Hard mode: Something more creative than 'it doesn't happen'.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/image/MKkfc5wNvJhV4jLcNoQQDA/
exhentai.org/g/541002/6c7d71f195/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I brainwash the editor

Make Kakashi MC and Team 7 the retarded comic-relief characters we see only a couple times in between hardcore assassination missions.

Remove the Mangekyo Sharingan.
Team 7 still split up but now Kishimoto doesn't have to make the entire plot about the Sharingan.
Of course it can still become shit later, but I can't control the entire plot.

Remove Sakura
Give it a consistent theme instead of "There's more to life than being born special... wait, no there isn't"
Create a world with consequences for people who do bad things

replace it with the plot of Team 8

yes I went there, Naruto is worse than fanfiction

Flashbacks are only used when necessary, character development and introductions are mainly done through interactions with other characters. Try to keep fights closer to the start of the manga, where it's more about brawns than super sekrit doujutsu or super powerful techniques.
Have the plot be about Team 7's missions rather than a retarded quests to find saucekey. Have the Team 7 face trials other than fighting a tough opponent, they are fucking shinobi after all.
Keep the theme about nature vs nurture throughout the manga, notably by making Kyuubi something that also actually brings grief to Naruto past the first volumes so it isn't just a free mana source.

Essentially, make it wacky ninja adventures where they travel around the ninja world.

Oh and some bits and pieces of those

Go back in time with all the Naruto chapters on a drive.
Show him his whole series.
Now he can write it again and make improvements as he sees fit.

He'd probably make it fit his initial vision more or something.

Then I go and sell the drive to some hardware company and make a bunch of money I guess.

Also invest in youtube and uber and them other popular apps.

Remove the premise of Nardo being the child of fate

You mean make Rock Lee the protagonist.

He has no friends in the beginning because he's a sperg, like usual, where his team only understands him at first, and later the entire clan as his good deeds pile up?

Who wins the Rock's rock in this version?

rework sakura's character entirely, the sasuke shitshow is resolved in one single arc instead of morphing into a whole manga spanning tumor, akatsuki members don't get defeated by retarded 14 year old, orochimaru gets a honorable death and doesn't get constantly revived, itachi stays a villain instead of the supposed morally ambiguous antihero trainwreck he became, lee actually does something, no inane love triangles, naruto timeskip training is actually useful, jinchuurikis interact with naruto and aren't just killed off screen, naruto and friends travel across the world and encounter new cultures and locales like in the land of waves arc, remove the whole bullshit about kaguya and the sage and the buttfucking destiny between naruto and sasuke, nuke obito

for starters

Sasuke is replaced with Sarada and never goes full edge

>Create a world with consequences for people who do bad things
the Akatsuki are dead

Keep the plot simpler, but focus on the characters we care about. Forget Sasooke and only come back to him in the final arc. The whole manga about Nardo chasing this faggot was fucking retarded.

I murder Kishi right after Sasuke retrieval arc.

With the manga ending due to author death at the absolute peak of the manga, Naruto is hailed as a timeless classic for decades to come.

Problem is the world itself isnt well thought out since kishi hates worldbuilding. All the plot ideas would have to adhere to this retarded world design which would just ruin everything.

It makes sense Kishi just followed few characters doing their own thing, motivated by other characters that essentially teleport to meet the next character doing their own thing meanwhile ignoring the stupid world around them.

>itachi stays a villain instead of the supposed morally ambiguous antihero trainwreck he became

I'm fine with everything except this. Itachi is the ultimate ninja. Not simply for his abilities, but for being a double agent. That is very ninjaish.

Fuck off Narutard

desuarchive.org/_/search/image/MKkfc5wNvJhV4jLcNoQQDA/

Take your shitty fanfiction thread back to >>>/reddit/

Kishimoto actually didn't want Sasuke, he's there because of editors.

>Be loyal fan
>Watch on toonami every friday when it came to America
>Enjoy filler bc I was 8
>Sit through Shippuden subs every week until the life is completely drained from my body
>Finish series feeling accomplished
>Boruto The Next Generation comes out of nowhere and smashes my head in with a brick
>Die before ever knowing if the never ending hell that is naruto will ever come to a conclusion

i want to lick those armpits

Fuck off narutards

>If I wait 15 mins between posts no one will know it was me, an autistic canadian, spamming the same message over and over.

Make it about hard work, instead of being related to Ninja Jesus.

Also, Oro actually gets what's coming to him, and Sakura is less useless and has less 5head.

Naruto gets stuck in his girl jutsu form for the entire series.

He can now write female characters as actual characters.

I know that isn't enough to fix it, but it would make it slightly less unbearable to read.

Thats been done, it wasnt that interesting
exhentai.org/g/541002/6c7d71f195/

No jutsu. All the different villages are rival drifting crews.

Sub-plot of Hinata actually becoming strong
Deidara kills Sasuke with that final blast. Edo Tensei revives Sasuke if that fag is really needed
Guy's Night Guy actually kills Madara.
Only Himawari is born

This board is for 18+

this

>Itachi is the ultimate ninja
itachi is the worst character in the manga and you're a faggot

Change all characters to cute girls, make all outfits lewd.

That way, even though its still the same shit, it will at least have cute girls, and thus at least produce decent hentai.

That is the worst use of a time machine and brainwash device.

Make it a slice of life about consensual loli pregnancy

Remove all filler

>I'm a newfag Narutard who pretends he is welcomed on Sup Forums.

Looking at the archive, you're the Narutard who spams loli armpit images of Sarada on Sup Forums.

As expected of the cancer known as Narutards

Fuck off cancer.

No matter what, you will always going to be both a leaf and suffer from autism. Deal with it.

Disregard Hinata.

You'll always be a third world Narutard as well considering the last time Sup Forums had flags, it revealed the ghetto backgrounds of you Narutards.

Go back to speaking in Pinoy on your shitty Naruto forums.

Daily reminder that Kishimoto never wanted to include Sasuke but was forced to by his editors, who are also probably responsible for all the terrible story lines surrounding him.

>4 Dragonball Super threads per day filled with underages
>Fairy Tail being an objectively shittier manga gets accepted by Sup Forums
>1 Naruto post every 3 days with usually is discussing the anime/manga gets, "FUCKING NARUTARDS RUINING THIS BOARD"

Fuck off, this isn't 2009 when they actually was flooding the board. Most narutards fucked off to that /vg/ thread after the manga was over.

Salty NaruSaku shipper?

ending the whole series with naruto dying at the end ;)

No moon god illuminati superplot, preferably no bijuu at all.

Naruto isn't the protagonist and characters don't break down into crying bitches in the middle of a fight. Also they don't spend 10+ episodes on flash backs every fight.

They probably would've been killed or at least suppressed by Obito once their jobs were done anyway due to being potential spanners in the works with how unstable most of them were. Even Konan died not because of karma but because Obito decided to cut a loose end while getting back the Rinnegan from Pain.

>Remove Sakura

This. Sakura is one of the few anime characters that are written so bad, that it felt like it was written by a westerner.

Make Gaara killed Sasuke during the Konoha attack by Suna

So naruto commits suicide for losing his target of obsession
Madara wins the war
Everyone lives happily ever after under the moon spell.

Well Kaguya would still happen so it's no good

Only 10% of the population survives Pain destroying Konoha. Kill off at least one of the Konoha Nine, maybe Shino or Chouji, or their parents. Maybe even Iruka.

Then deal with the fallout.

No, salty Neji fan.
He got killed for her and I will never let it go.

Indeed. He got deprived of delicious Tenten.

i'll let the rest deal with Naruto, but Boruto..

>takes place 300-400+ years after the 4th Ninja War.
> world mostly at peace, modern like our own and jutsus are deemed a legend, tall tales made up by the ancient ninjas with their overactive imaginations.
>Orochimaru pops out of his cave, after spending the last few centuries cooped in there, exclaiming he finally mastered ALL of the ninjutsu, including the various senjutsu, etc. now a little wonky, if not slightly senile from all those centuries locked up on his studies
>goes off to Konoha, now a metropolis akin to Tokyo, to take in the sights. there he meets 2 siblings striking a mighty strong resemblance to Naruto & Sasuke
>hilarity and hijinx ensues as he takes them for a wild ride, attempting to re-introduce the long forgotten ninja arts to solve the siblings minor everyday problems.
>earlier arc is basically Doraemon with Orochimaru, and jutsus over machines

Itachi as the main character

best creation in all of shounen

Fuck off leaf faggot

Rewrite Part 2 completely.

World build much harder. Make the plot more political with the countries being pushed to war.

Make ninjas more like mainstream ninjas in other Japanese properties. Ninjas are way too overpowered in Naruto that normal people just don't stand a chance. Rather than ninjas comprising all of a country's fighting force, they just become special forces with a big conventional force still present.

End it after Pain

Nice lie, Narutard. You're spamming Sup Forums right now. You don't even stick to your containment thread so you might as well get the fuck out of Sup Forums altogether.

>Sharingan's powers stop at mimicking and subtly influencing. Mangekyo and all the bullshit derived from it are never introduced.
>Naruto never befriends the fox. The tailed beasts all stay nameless monsters.

Somehow convince Kishi to hire a respectable and intelligent writer-editor to manage his ideas for him

Also remove fucking hinata and make Ino the main romantic interest instead.

Make the story about a kid that wants to become the best swordsman in the world, has water powers and wants to collect the seven mighty swords to become the ultimate knight.
Also becomes sort of like King arthur later on but without the tragic ending.

Garbage taste, and Naruto and Ino could pass for family.

After the rescue of Gaara, Naruto goes in a journey to learn about the rest of Jinchuuriki and their beasts.
After fighting against Itachi, Sasuke fights Naruto. Naruto wins and Sasuke goes back to Konoha.
Asuma and Jiraiya deaths happen in the same way.
Pain fight stays the same.
Sasuke fights Tobi and loses. He learns about the Uchiha masacre but doesn't chimp out about it. Remains as a sub-plot.
Naruto befriends Kurama along the way and not at the last minute.
Naruto and Sasuke grew apart in their ways to make peace, they still fight at the end.
The war still happens, but the army includes missing ninja and small countries instead of just Zetsu fodder and zombies.
Kaguya still exists, but she went full feral after fusing with the tree. It acts like a force of nature.

I like Suigetsu, too. But, I don't think I'm that interested in watching his exploits. Plus, his sword collection doesn't go anywhere.

I wonder if he ever tried to get Chōjūrō's sword. I would have liked to have seen them fight. I imagine Suigetsu lost.

>More missions after Wave.
>Kakashi teaches to team more than one day of chakra control.
>Neji and Choji die in the retrieval arc. It leaves Sasuke returning to Konoha almost impossible now.
>Naruto actually learns more techniques during his training with Jiraiya.
>The other characters aka the jobbers get more spotlight.
>Sage Mode is where the power levels end.
>The series keeps it's gritty tone from early part one.
>Sakura knows more than just smashing things.
>Hidan is from the Cloud, not some literal who village. He also shows those "tricks" Kishi said he had.
>Zetsu is a runaway experiment from the Grass village.
>A few more of the Jinchuuriki are kept alive.
>The Tailed-Beast are not just the Ten-Tails split up. They are their own beings that has been around for centuries.
>Orochimaru actually dies, but it's from having a final showdown with Jiraiya. Orochimaru would also still be a major villain in part 2.
>Naruto and Sakura can still care about Sasuke, but don't act like drug addicts going through withdrawals with him.
>Kakashi actually shows some of those thousands of jutsus.
>Hand signs are still relevant.
>No reincarnations.
>Yagura is still Mizukage, but is not controlled by Obito, he is his own antagonist. The brutal shit that happened in the Mist under Obito is now all Yagura.
>Sasori lives longer.

Con.

>Kaguya still exists, but she went full feral after fusing with the tree. It acts like a force of nature.

Do we still get to keep this form?

>Itachi betrays Akatsuki at a certain point.
>Hokage Danzo arc.
>Madara died at the VotE.
>Hashirama isn't this overpowered genetic lottery. But he was still very powerful.
>Kaguya still exists, but there is no ayy nonsense. She was just a very powerful figure for the old ages of the world.
>The Rinnegan is not the digivolved form of the Sharingan.
>The Ten-Tails is just another Tailed-Beast. But it was sealed within the moon itself because it was so powerful. It is also not Kaguya.
>Pain is still the figurehead of Akatsuki and Obito still exist behind the scenes like canon, but the mastermind is Minato, who wants to become a God aka the next Sage to bring the world into a new era he sees fit. He used his wife; Kushina as a sacrifice so he could live when he used the Shinigami.
>Obito works for Minato. He only uses Madara's name to be threatening.
>Kushina wasn't Kurama's vessel. Kurama was in hibernation and Minato tried to control by having Obito use sharingan for one of the steps of his plan since he heard myths that Uchiha can control Bijuu. Didn't fucking work and things went south, fast. Which led to the infamous night of Kurama's attack on the village. Everyone thought he was hero when he defeated it.
>Child of Prophecy is only just a fairy tale.
>A war arc will actually have a war between other villages.
>Kurenai doesn't get pregnant before the events of part 2. That's a later thing.
>Lee gets Sakura at the end.

And that's it.

more missions based stuff like the bridge arc.
sharingan never gets more powerful than how it was used during chuunin exams.
nix the retarded sage of six paths and "aliens" shit, nix narujesus.
make the focus on working hard and coming together to be a team to do great things, akatsuki engineering a ninja world war is the end game.
madara being revived is the end game for akatsuki to start the war, naruto has to kill sasuke to take out madara and the whole village is ravaged in the process, no bonus lives. demon fox is a one of, not 9 of the bastards, and Nardo has to have his chakra sealed to keep living ending his ninja life. maybe epilogue he's doing something normal like running an udon stand, even though he helped save the world.
lesson is that war is hell, victory sometimes comes at great cost, and nothing but effort will overcome adversity. done, maybe not a classic but at least you don't have such retarded scaling and the fuck stupid stuff at the end.

>Itachi betrays Akatsuki at a certain point.
>Hokage Danzo arc.
>Madara died at the VotE.
>Hashirama isn't this overpowered genetic lottery. But he was still very powerful.
>Kaguya still exists, but there is no ayy nonsense. She was just a very powerful figure for the old ages of the world.
>The Rinnegan is not the digivolved form of the Sharingan.
>The Ten-Tails is just another Tailed-Beast. But it was sealed within the moon itself because it was so powerful. It is also not Kaguya.
>Pain is still the figurehead of Akatsuki and Obito still exist behind the scenes like canon, but the mastermind is Minato, who wants to become a God aka the next Sage to bring the world into a new era he sees fit. He used his wife, Kushina, as a sacrifice so he could live when he used the Shinigami.
>Obito works for Minato. He only uses Madara's name to be threatening.
>Kushina wasn't Kurama's vessel. Kurama was in hibernation and Minato tried to control it by having Obito use his sharingan for one of the steps of his plan since he heard myths that the Uchiha can control Bijuu. Didn't fucking work and things went south, fast. Which led to the infamous night of Kurama's attack on the village. Everyone thought he was hero when he defeated it.
>Child of Prophecy is only just a fairy tale.
>A war arc will actually have a war between other villages.
>Kurenai doesn't get pregnant before the events of part 2. That's a later thing.
>Lee gets Sakura at the end.

And that's it.

Female Naruto. If this makes it a reverse harem, so be it.

Sasuke doesn't "die" for Naruto that early in the story (Zabuza arc). That happens firmly towards the end of part 1, not the start. That ended up meaning literally nothing.

Sharingan is 100% about increased sensory ability and ninjutsu. No genjutsu.

Remove gates mechanic.

Neji dies at the end of part 1.

Tobi isn't a thing. Neither is Kaguya. She can still exist as an origin story.

Rin is Kakashi's FV, not Obito. She's also a recurring character from part 1. Her backstory isn't told until the gaiden.

Ultimate FV is a juiced up Madara. Zetsu is his guide.

Itachi wasn't "good" all along. His goal was to get to FV status, but Madara beats him there.

Orochimaru dies.

Sasuke never goes home.

Most of what you said I was fine with except that Minato is the villain. It feels too much like Star Wars. Except that Minato is more like the Emperor and less like Darth Vader.

>Make Sasuke less shitty
>Rework Sakura
>Madara final boss
>No Obito face-turn

>nix the retarded sage of six paths and "aliens" shit, nix narujesus

I'm alright with this, but I still want to keep sages. At least hermits. Like that monk that Asuma was friends with.

>Sharingan is 100% about increased sensory ability and ninjutsu. No genjutsu.

I would have been okay with no MS, but no genjutsu? If I remember correctly, even Basilisk had eyes that messed with peoples heads.

Fix the plotholes, cut the revival at the end of pain arc, change everything after the pain arc so that everything in naruto has its own meaning and its own value instead of madara, obito and other masterminds having planned everything and controlled every step of the way.

>Rin is Kakashi's FV, not Obito. She's also a recurring character from part 1. Her backstory isn't told until the gaiden.
How would this work?

Naruto doesn't think of Sasuke as a friend and values his other friends more. Make Sakura more useful. Have Rock Lee in more fights.

>Except that Minato is more like the Emperor and less like Darth Vader.
>Implying that isn't the best outcome for it.

At least it would be that much different. But, after that we shouldn't have anymore premises like that for awhile.

Focus smaller, team 7 arcs before Sasuke runs off. Better establish the relationship between the protagonists so the lengths they are going through to reform Sasuke seem a bit more believable. Drop the love triangle aspect all together, dial down a bit on Sakura's bitchiness and Naruto's overly co-dependence of Sasuke.

Maybe play around with the team dynamics as well - especially post time skip so it's not always team 7 plus whatever team has little relevance.

The real talk here is why she has such deliciuos armpits.

This is absolutely the objectively correct answer.
Make Naruto not have a literal boner for Sasuke, and involve cooking ninjas and good sidecharacters more.

this also, no fucking mecha sumo fights. The best fights was always things like the exam and the bridge fight, where they actually had to be smarter and faster than their opponents to win, no summon a 100 foot mecha suit and have a grapple match.

I'm fine with our combined answers.

>a-am I fitting in yet

Remove Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura completely.
Make Rock Lee (objective best and most interesting character) the MC
Fucking try and use an ounce of logic and stop giving everybody 50 asspulls each fight.
Make the series more focused on journeying through the world like the first arc (now possible due to naruto and sasuke not existing)
Spend more time developing side characters (now possible due to naruto and sasuke not existing)
Stop having so many jobbers.
No more reviving bullshit, actually kill off some goddadmn characters.
Of course the plot will have to be radically different as well as basically every arc after the exam arc was complete trash.

I'd just make Sasuke kill Itachi with his Kirin bullshit and never introduce Susanoo to the story. It'd make the powercreep less ridiculous and give it more focus to ninja skills then literal dbz blasts.

kishimoto didnt want anything but Zabuza

>no fucking mecha sumo fights
Why did this ever become a thing? Why did he think that people wanted to see them fight in not-robots? Naruto ultimately built it's success on some fairly good shounen fights.

This, naruto is the sole reason Sup Forums has become so shit.

No, you and your classmates are the reason Sup Forums has become shit. Not only Sup Forums but nearly every other board. Before you found out about this place from watching the news, nobody gave a fuck what other people watched/liked/fapped to.
But now we have you and your underage friends that contribute absolutely nothing to any thread.

Wits win the battles instead of OP mahou

Shikamaru is the main character
Ino love interest
Chouji fucks Sakura

go full ninja scroll and only have adult ninjas.

>involve cooking ninjas
honestly I do really enjoy rock lee's spinoff and the sol fillers, and better fillers more, but goddamn that episode was something incredible

It was a very informative episode of the proper method for preparing ramen.