youtube.com/watch?v=BCqJCOWUc-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I never understood this I would fuck a dog up

>fuck a dog up
2 pits vs (you)
odds? my money is on the pits

my house would ride on the pits

You guys are just pussies

I thought this too until an actual pitbull attacked me, In self defense I had to kick it in the nose until it ran away and then I just kept doing it until it surrendered. I Had to go to the hospital with numerous stitches and ended up having awful scaring on my leg and shoulder. One dog was tough but manageable, if I had two dogs on me I dont know or think I would have been the one who won the fight.

youtube.com/watch?v=BCqJCOWUc-Q

>so vicious

Bad parents raise poorly behaving children, bad dog owners raise poorly behaving dogs. Nothing about the breed.

Like, in an octagon?
Human would win every time.

But this isn't a battle you'd be prepared for, this is you saying "hey" to the neighbor and boom an extremely large powerful jaw trying to clamp on you with 80 lbs of rock hard muscle thrashing behind it with almost limitless stamina

You just gotta hope Jorge notices the dog is out and comes to help

Bad goldfish owners have to flush them often

Bad cat owners can increase the stray population

Bad dog owners cause noise pollution

Bad pit owners kill little girls

BASED
A
S
E
D

>centuries of selective breeding to increase agression has nothing to do with it

pls cunt

The message here is that your next dog better not be a pit bull, otherwise you're a nigger.

My grandfather got attacked by 2 a couple years ago. He was just out on his morning walk and they came flying out of the woods. He got fucked up pretty bad, but for a 70 year old man he fucking crushed it. He was fighting them off for like 20 min before the cops finally showed up and tazed them. He was in the hospital for like 3 weeks, the doctors said they were the worst bites they had ever seen. He was lucky he was able to keep them only on his arms/hands. But still, he suffers perminit nerve damage in his hands now, and is semi afraid of dogs when he never was before.

I have a pitbull, and hes the nicest dog you could ever meet. The reason why so many pitbulls are aggressive is gangs train them to fight (Pitbulls usually never let go (or don't let go without a fight) unlike other dogs)

>making an old man afraid of doggos

This is why Pitbulls desrve genocide. They are everthing a dog should not be.

no the message here is that pitbulls arent adomestic nanny breed and anyone attempting to raise them like one is a brainlet and bound to get mauled

one of those kids could ride that dog into battle playing with other kids

Meant for

my father's girlfriend was putting her kids in the car when two pits rolled up on our property. soon as they started growling out bursts my jack russel raising hell at them biting, at there legs and being a general annoyance to them. this gave her enough time to rush into the house and get the bat to help her run the bastards off. im still amazed at the fact my dog didnt get caught by one. according to the gf they looked half starved and she feels bad for it i thing it might be the neighbors who i used to try to sneak food to the random pets they had at night. unfortunately some i couldn't help the bastards always claimed they died of "some sickness" fucking methheads i swear.

Sounds like you need to move user

Rednecks, niggers and spics, i.e. the worst of the worse always have pitbulls. If you live near any of these three idiots, be prepared for a possible attack. If they roll up on me, they are getting a big spray of mace and their head stomped into the ground.

If the dogs get the jump on you it’s a completely different situation. You are fighting at a defensive position.
Most dogs breeds aren’t an issue because you can eventually control the situation, but not with pits, and especially not two.

t. survived through a pit attack, was feeding him and he attacked me out of nowhere, my sisters dog, eventually had to walk back and close the basement door on his head til he let go of my arm, got 23 stitches in both arms

believe me im long gone now i moved the first chance i got. problem is the fucking cunts still live there they get the animals as babies when they are cute then leave them outside when they grow up not really feeding them hell i dont think the people even eat really, last time i saw the fuckers had a spot in their floor that rotted away.

for clarification everyone lived in trailers out in the woods where i lived and i had to hide under theirs to avoid possibly being shot while feeding the doberman the fuckers had at the time.

Sounds awful. Atleast you help how you could

i hope those bastard druggies burn in hell