Literature

Hey guys, fairly new redpilled guy here. I enjoy reading physical books and I was wondering what your reading list, if it exists, looked like. I have Nietzche, Seneca, and several other random books. Just looking for more recommendations.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legacy_of_the_Aldenata
americannaziparty.com/rockwell/materials/books/pdf/WhitePower.pdf
americannaziparty.com/rockwell/materials/books/pdf/ThisTimeTheWorld.pdf
resist.com/Onlinebooks/CWII.pdf
solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/fm-6-2003-ethnic-cleansing-operations.pdf
resist.com/Onlinebooks/Siege.pdf
jrbooksonline.com/pdfs/camp_of_the_saints.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fredrik Pohl - Gateway series
Larry Niven - Anything
C. J. Cherryh - Foreigner series
I used to like heinlein and clarke till i learned about their fetishes. rreally wish i hadn't

Thanks buddy. Is there anything else off the top of your head? Also, have you read any Ayn Rand and if you have, would you recommend?

Should I read Startship Troopers or Dune first?

This is what's on my kindle right now

Troopers most def

THIS

Camp of the saints
Julius evola - revolt against the modern world/ride the tiger
Dostoevsky
The turner diaries

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legacy_of_the_Aldenata

I enjoy Dostoevsky (Demons, Crime and Punishment ect.)
Other Favorites: To Whom the Bells Tolls, The Picture of Dorian Gray, Do Androids Dream of Electronic Sheep, War and Peace, A Sentimental Journey

Very much appreciated. Thank you so much

About to start ride the tiger, what am I in for and is there anything I should know before diving in?

The Culture of Critique is the ultimate in realizing how deep the Jewish subversion of the West runs.

Evola is a pretty tough read due to his esotericism, but Ride the Tiger is my favorite work of his. Highly recommend you read The Will to Power at the same time or after, as he's a big Nietzsche fan.

physical copies are impossible to find and obscenely expensive.

>White Power and This Time The World by George Lincoln Rockwell.
americannaziparty.com/rockwell/materials/books/pdf/WhitePower.pdf

americannaziparty.com/rockwell/materials/books/pdf/ThisTimeTheWorld.pdf

>Civil War II by Thomas Chittum
resist.com/Onlinebooks/CWII.pdf

>Ethnic Cleansing Operations
solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/fm-6-2003-ethnic-cleansing-operations.pdf

>SIEGE
resist.com/Onlinebooks/Siege.pdf

>Camp of the Saints
jrbooksonline.com/pdfs/camp_of_the_saints.pdf

I'm glad you picked up Starship Troopers, that book is amazing.

I’m sad to hear that, but frugality has left me with some change because it’s my prime passion, the next one being working out, and most of the things I need related to my job are provided to me by the classes I attend or through someone nearby having it. So, are we talking $100+ or way higher?

>Watch on the Rhine (novel)

>The Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung published a scathingly negative review by Dietmar Dath. Summing up the novel's attitude as "cool retro-fascism from the future", the reviewer wrote that the authors' main aim (apart from propagating crude stereotypes about European countries) seemed to be to pontificate about the perceived failings of Western society, such as pacifism and environmentalism, to which the rejuvenated Waffen-SS appear intended to provide a positive contrast.

What is this about?

Last I saw, you were looking at 800+ for a physical copy of Siege. Not that you'd want to order it from Amazon or Ebay.

You’re a saint, I’ve actually been listening to Rockwell, mainly his speeches at universities. He’s a witty individual, but also able to compress his ideas and not only support his statements, but wrap them in concrete as to make them immune to dismantling.

Dear Jesus. Looks like a pdf hunt is in order.

It's a selection of newsletter articles over several years, mostly about how mass movements won't work.

The collected writings of James Mason, a white separatist. Basically short articles about a variety of topics. Pretty interesting read and rather easy to get through.
see

I wouldn't say redpilled, but I'm reading the Exegesis of PKD and a lot of his ideas, to me, lay a plausible groundwork for a theory of memetics, and how it has been used against us throughout history

Work bias. But impossible to not love Taleb.

Thanks, I just saw the quantity, got happy, and went back to looking through the giant list that
posted

Prometheus Rising is one big redpill

Hagakure

Depends on your taste.

If you like space opera more than space philosophy, then read Dune first.

The Horus Heresy of the Warhammer 40k Universe, starting with Horus Rising.

The Forever War by Joe Haldeman

Cool and thanks for the pdf. Ive seen it namedropped for years here but i have always been scared to look into it i my imagination led me to think it was real shit that would get you put on a list. I was paranoid enough reading the turner diaries

I can't believe this isn't a movie yet.

Because the private hospital part is plagiarized from Raymond Chandler