Tell me, Sup Forums...

Tell me, Sup Forums, as a low value male who hasn't got any influence or means of improving society for the better; why shouldn't I opt out of society in terms of kids? Why shouldn't I just get a doll and carry on living my life, working until I die, never having kids?

You gotta clean out those holes every time after you love her. It's a lot of work. May I suggest a female dog instead? Canine vagina is self-cleaning.

Who says you are of low value?

Why work either

dont get me wrong im sure this fills the void for a lot of people but having sex with woman of different sizes is fun. the idea of fucking barbie every night is awful

>Tell me, Sup Forums, as a low value male
>wanting validation
at least you know you are low value

>those abs
Suddenly getting a doll feels more reasonable

This is the first one of those dolls to actually sexually arouse me. Great synthetic abs.

Myself and my experiences. Also, my genetics are half fucked, so even though I have some high quality features, the downside is pretty fucking nasty.
(I was born without the roof of my mouth and about 70% of my top lip missing.)
As well as that, my job is only literally pleb tier with a minor upgrade.
I'm a low value male and accept it.

Dignity, principals and ability to buy things I want to buy.

I've had a one night stand with a 5/10 and a long term relationship with a 3/10. I don't have other options, otherwise I wouldn't even consider a doll. I'm tired of the 3/10 life.

Because as a male you have innate denbt to women and society.
It's like original sin, but you don't get the "get out of hell free" card treatment and you'll never be allowed to get rid of it.

>soaking a rag with isopropyl and cleaning some silicone holes is hard and time consuming work

We are in kind of fucked up situation and need all the help we can get,but if you can't make it you can't make it.
At least give it a try tho.

Doll pictured is actually TPE. Softer & cheaper, but less durable. I don't think TPE and any form of alcohol mix, but you're right, cleaning shouldn't really be that hard in reality. A bit of soapy water, rinse, and a quick dry and it'll all be good.

Double identical subs speak the truth

*Dubs
Fuck autocorrect

>It's a lot of work.

How lazy are you? and is still less work than bio cunt.

That's what i'm doing OP. I also have a pocket pussy that vibrates and it feels better than my ex gf's pussy did.

moar

I'm a high value male with a wife and kids and even I want one.

Look dude dont be so hard on yourself.You dont get to choose where or how you were born.The only person that matters judging you...is you.Now you want a better life you must fight for it,its the only way.Think of it like this (chads and tyrones are lucky and you are playing a harder difficulty WIN AT THEIR GAME).

More work greater rewards

Just saying, you cant actually love a sex doll, unless you got serious mental health issues

>cleaning a doll is hard
>buy a dog who needs to be walked and exercised as well as being fed daily.
>somehow that is easier
The absolute state of furfagimutts

>even though I have some high quality features

Develop those aspects, develop your wit and your charm.

That cunt Stalin had a withered arm, His whole damn arm & yet he lead a country and fucked birds.
JFK had crippling back troubles
&c.

nobody is perfect OP.

>(I was born without the roof of my mouth and about 70% of my top lip missing.)
AHAHAHAHAAHAH
BRITISH GENETIC EVERYONE!!!

I get tons of pussy and even I want one of these sex dolls.

Still waiting on those gynoids. How many DECADES will it take until we reach that technology? Probably too many.

>Why shouldn't I just get a doll and carry on living my life, working until I die, never having kids?
That's what religion is for, to reveal the meaning of life to the masses. Either accept it and fulfill your existance or live the pathetic life you just described.
And if you don't believe it would be a pathetic life just look at yourself, asking what YOU would do in your life on an anonimous trolling site like Sup Forums, you KNOW it would be a pathetic life, you just won't admit it.
Read the bible, go to church, have kids.

With my ex, its not like she was very adventurous anyway; it was doggy 100% of the time. So getting a doll shouldn't be any different for me.
Here you go.
Hell, I can understand why. Newer dolls are so nice to look at and not uncanny like the older dolls. Also, the skeletons and features have advanced quite a bit too.
Plus the fact they never turn you down, which even happens to high value guys. I dunno about you, but I've known well off people who still get turned down aplenty.
I work hard, I've studied hard and continue to study whenever an opportunity is thrown my way to do so, I've got prospects for management at my shitty job which is better than nothing and I'm a genuinely decent person -- but that doesn't stop me being a low value male in the women's game.
Thing is, I see it for what it is and I'm not afraid to admit that I'm afraid of my odds.
With 50% or more of marriages ending in divorce within the first ten years, a man stands to lose a hell of a lot, kids or not. Hell, even when you don't own a house together, men still risk being chucked out of their residence because "I can't live with you, I don't feel safe, but I'm not going anywhere so you have to or I'll call the cops." (Legit quote I've heard from a friend that his ex said to him. He wasn't abusive or horrible in any way, but she knew by saying that she had the upper hand.)

The dating game is rigged against men, and now with the #MeToo bullshit going around, its even more dangerous.

I've watched my father, my step father, my brother, my friends, my bosses, my acquaintances - all of them - get fucked over by women. I'm not prepared to take that risk lightly.

Make the rest of you high value and do it for yourself. You've had relationships before; you've already proved you can do it. You just haven't realized you can do it.

Forgot pic. here's pic.