Has Sup Forums marathoned all of the Slayers series?

Has Sup Forums marathoned all of the Slayers series?

It's Slayers time

Claiminv my waifu

What would you do to him?

Smite him with the Hammer of Justice because mazoku are beings of pure evil.

In what order should I watch 'em?

Multiple times

Also watched every season live, please dont kill this oldfag.

First three seasons and the OVAs, OVAs can be done in any order without much problem.

Nothing else exists sadly.

Don't forget the movies!

ova is movie young one

Not telling that 'jinsei wa subarashii'. Do you even know how to properly defeat a mazoku?

Yes.

Why are these two so lovable?

Binged and Read back in the day.

I just finished the first season. Does she ever stop being annoying?

It's the classic pairing of contrasts, light and dark, gloomy and genki, cynical and naive. And they still manage to care about each other and share things in common despite their differences.

I actually liked the LN ending
Luke did nothing wrong

She gradually grows up and calms down as the series goes on, while never losing her charmingly childlike zest for life.

Lina is perfect in every way

That is why she is my wife.

The bestest

Take your pick TRY best

Next is my favorite. I thought the character interactions had the most warmth in that season.

Next is best but Slayers has best art in this example

I dunno, her breasts are kind of small

delete this Lina is just petite

Nothing wrong with that. If every girl had the same sized breasts it would be boring.

you mean boney

Her high B to low C is perfect. Anything more are useless lumps of fat, anything less is jail time.

>fantasy
No thank you

What the hell is going on? Two days in a row with slayers threads? Its not time for our monthly thread, did some new content get announced?

More lil' Lina!

No.

I'll die before I finish Evolution-R. I did finish Revolution though

>new content
ded
time to re-watch

I was lucky to watch it back in the day when it was airing. Shit's still cash.

Did Revolution disgust you that much?

At least, for me, I found Evolution-R more enjoyable than Revo, with the exception of that fish-people episode.

I just couldn't take any more of Pokota.

There was one yesterday?
Shit!.... I missed it.

I couldn't stand him either.

Just read the Evo-R manga instead. It's way more coherent than the anime and has less Pokota.

I didn't realize that it was any different. I will have to give that a shot then, thanks user.

Hey guys, what's going on?

The story in the manga is very different from the anime because they let the mangaka decide how to plan it out (with supervision from Kanzaka of course). I wish the anime had gone a similar direction.

The OVAs are meh

Slayers, Next and Try are really good.

Modern Slayers is shit.

There is just not enough futa Lina X Naga.

I dont know little boy, what IS going on in this thread?!

But.... It doesn't have Nama-chan

Delet this, please

does lina actually murder all these people? she killed like a dozen bandits and half a towns worth of people in the first episode, which really turned me off from the series.

Don't tell me you guys seriously don't want Lina to fuck Naga senselessly until she is too tired to OOOOHOHOHOHOHO.

Yes. The series thankfully doesn't fall into the crutch of "If you kill them then you are just as bad as them". It's almost like the actual middle ages. The townspeople whose homes are destroyed by collateral damage in the anime are generally fine though.

This is a comedy so while the bandits are probably ded and the village is destroyed, the villagers are still alive.

Almost certainly, you can assume she at least killed most of the bandits. Though civilians seem mostly to survive, with the damage mostly being a gag. Though it's not like she's opposed to murder, she just mostly avoids killing people that aren't bandits.

Lina is a mass murderer, that's why there's an arrest warrant out for her for the crime of being Lina Inverse.

She's almost treated as a natural catastrophe

She should be, she casts nuke regularly and can end the world on a whim.

>a mass murderer
Lies and slander, Lina's magic kills the bad guys and purifies the normal guys of their worldly possessions to lead them on the path of becoming the good guys.

Why did they put Naga so big in the front when she only shows up for 5 seconds?

Because she's big in the front

But does Naga have a developed background?

I love these two so much. Why can't they get their own spin-off.

Did ANY of Lina's friends get their own spin-off?

What's with the dry, scaly skin?

No. And I know they never will since it's Lina's show. Still, these two are so fun together that there's a ton of different things they could do with them. Oh well, we'll always have fanfic.

His grandfather turned him into a chimera.

i wish i knew where to read all the slayers manga

Never seen Slayers before? He's a human who was fused with golem and demon.

Some are scanlated, and for the others there are OOP copies of the English-language editions on Amazon marketplace. For the Japanese ones, you may have to buy them, because I haven't found raws for most of them online.

Yes, she is the princess Gracia Ul Naga Saillune.
One day an assasin tried to kill her but instead he killed her mother and she saw everything. She had her revenge by killing him, but now she has a trauma and faints when she sees blood

Poor Naga.

I only read the LN.

linafags please stay in your containment board

No, because I have nowhere to find the series other than nyaa.pantsu.

>faggot_detected.jpg

Lina only fires off an urban dragon slave once in the LN with no casualties, she's actually fairly mindful of collateral (unlike that bitch Memphis)

I was really happy when I found out someone uploaded most of them to kami.

Good morning!

In terms of literary quality, how does Slayers compare to modern LNs?

Iv seen this shilled a lot

Is it any good?

That doesn't look like Slayers

>Lina: we're out of all options, I'll have to use the GIGA SLAVE
>Everyone: You want to save the world by using something that MAY destroy the world? Don't do it Lina!!
This shit pissed me off so much. Must have occurred 14 times throughout the 4-5 seasons. If the enemy is going to destroy the world anyway, why not risk it? You've got absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Not to mention Lina's older sister fucks off when she could have prevented it all. If it wasn't for gourry, Lina would have been dead long ago.

Congrats on having the memory of a goldfish and the awareness of a chair
she uses it twice in the anime and once in the LN, Luna doesn't do shit because it would completely fuck the dynamic of the series

You're right. She uses it twice. She almost uses it another 7 times but is now scared due to that old ghost lady showing her what would happen if she fails (she did fail the second time though and the universe didn't end). The other 5 times is Zeldagis assuming she is going to use it.

The 12 times she didn't use it, all resulted in ass pull wins though, which I amount to shifty writing.

Maybe you should reread the series.

try isn't canon
the world was not put into danger more than three times let alone 12
ur pulling numbers out of ur asshole and ur shits all retarded

I've only watched up to NEXT. When does Naga appear? Is she in Try?

Naga is OVA/movie only.

such bullshit, is it just to avoid Naga and Amelia meeting each other?
Have they never met in the novels?

I believe Naga was the one who taught Amelia how to use White Magic.