Dragon Ball Super

Guys I found Gowasus account. youtube.com/watch?v=Dp_-zEZfPDg

Dumb fuck use the catalog or wait for the bump limit.

>Hello everyone, this is Gowasu and welcome back to another episode of Minecraft!
>Today I'm going to show you how to create the village of your dreams
>First you mine for iron and then [...]
>ZAMASU! Stop setting everything on fire!
>ZAMASU!
>ZAMASU!
>ZAMASU! Where's my tea?!
>And that'll be all for today. Please punch that like button and subscribe!

Threadly reminder that SSB is NOT a form that surpasses SSG; it's simply an artificial SSG that can be reached without the ritual and doesn't truly transform the user into a god, but merely lets them have god ki for as long as they maintain the transformation.

>bait.doc

Is this the first time Goku bragged about being a saiyan?

Go ahead and provide proof (in the manga as well as the anime) that SSB surpasses SSG. I'll wait. If you continue to just cry about it being bait I'll assume you have no proof and therefore are just spouting headcanon.

FATHER

I AM JUST A HORNY BOY

I AM JUST A USELESS BOY

Frostcuck about to get his shit kicked in.

MOOOOODDDDDS

#
Regarding the 17 and Krillin fights, this is a separate case.

SSB allows for perfect ki control (according to Whis), and Goku was only gauging 17's and Krillin's power. He obviously would only using a fraction of his power.

Gohan's case is different, he went all-out because Gohan asked him too, even if it was just for a short while. But like the other user said, he ate a senzu before this

Whatever happened to Zamasu, I don't see him anywhere in Gowasu's newer videos.

Offcial U7 contestants ranking:
1. Kakarotto
2. Lapis
3. Lord Furiiza
4. Kuririn also known as Klylin
5. Lazuli
6 Prince Bejita Briefs
7. KamiNailiccolo
8. Kame-Sennin sama
9. Tien Shinhan
10. Son Gohan the 2nd

>this much incorrect autism
end yourself

Who is ready?

So no proof? I figured as much. Nobody could prove it last thread either.

Pretty sure he did back in the Namek arc somewhere.

I think Gowasu cut him off because apparently Zamasu was extremely racist, it's just a rumor though

If you don't know Blue is stronger than Red in the manga then you haven't even read it.

>getting this triggered by a pasta
wew lad

If there's no proof AGAINST this, let me provide (not indisputable, but helpful nonetheless) proof:

Goku (RoF):
> [chuckles] It's a little more complicated than that. You don't have the patience for the full story, so let's say I got a taste of something called Super Saiyan God, and now I've learned to tap into that power on my own.

>in the manga
I specifically asked for proof in both the anime and the manga, but clearly you lack reading comprehension. Come back when you gain a bit more intelligence, kid!

you got the deleted picture of kale tied up from the last thread? forgot to save it

Based Tate

Exactly. He's learned to "tap into that power on his own". It's just an artificial SSG. It's not weaker, but it's not stronger.

>Threadly reminder that SSB is NOT a form that surpasses SSG
Wrong
SSB>>>>>>>SS=SSG

So how old is the stickman anyway? Is he a teenager or just a really fucking small man?

Are there actually retards who think this abominable amateurish shit looks good?

i say teenager judging by the way he acts, and i think the honorifics he uses confirm his youth

>the same retard posts the same pic that doesn't provide any proof whatsoever

It's the only good part of that fight.

>more atrocious art
You fucking Superbabbies are really easily pleased.

Is this from the movie or anime?

>irony the post

The entire fight looks like shit. Anyone who thinks this crap looks good is deluding themselves.

By "tap into that power", he probably meant tap into god ki...which he learned from the SSG Ritual.

God ki + SS = SSB

He can't be referring to an artifcial SSG, because his base is already SSG.
See: The above exchange was present in both the anime and movie.

The manga fight was terrible.

Okay? What's your point? That art and animation still look like shit.

more of these "getting blasted" pics

>look like shit
Just like the manga.

>he's using words he doesn't know the meaning of
Thanks for that easy W, user.

>because his base is already SSG.
That was retconned so long ago it's not even funny.

I love how Toei shills always deflect to the manga, when the anime gets criticized.

DB Fusions Trunks has ki pass. Did, Did they know the manga plot twist well in advance?

>tfw so lost in the anime world that the only one I watch nowadays is DBS
I don't want it to end. You guys are my friends.

>Who is ready?
not cabba

What exactly is your point? "It looks like shit in the manga so it makes the anime look less like shit"

RoF movie script states "Goku says it’s hard to explain, but basically it’s Super Saiyan with the power of Super Saiyan God. "

www.kanzenshuu.com/movie/revival-of-f/

In the manga they state it's the "next evolution" in transformations.
Later on it becomes more evident as they just refer to Red as the "stage before Blue" while fighting Zamasu.

readms.net/r/dragon_ball_super/005/2992/13

>What exactly is your point?
That manga is fucking garbage.

>being this retarded
wew

>RoF movie
Has been retconned. It's no longer canon.

>In the manga
It's not canon. This is why I asked for proof in both versions.

That's a flexible spine he has there

What's next for Gowasa?

based stickman

If this is the case how come Goku base form jobs to Krillin and 17?

DEEPEST LORE.

We weren't talking about the manga you fucking retard. We were talking about the shitty animation and art that the user posted. Why are you deflecting to the manga also looking like shit? Does it hurt you that much that your favorite anime looks like garbage as well?

>We weren't talking about the manga you fucking retard
Well I am bitch. The Super manga is utter shit, ad you know it.

>"Goku says it’s hard to explain, but basically it’s Super Saiyan with the power of Super Saiyan God. "

(You)

>no argument
Just take the L, user.

>waaaah stop making fun of my favorite animu waaaaaah
Kill yourself.

The power scaling in the anime is shit.

So basically Gohan is going to achieve the mystic level with the power of super saiyan god.

>That's a flexible spine he has there
That flexible spine will come in handy

Take Toyotaro's cock out of your mouth toyofag.

>That was retconned so long ago it's not even funny.
By what?

An anime-only addition that wasn't in the scripts? Or a manga-only addition that wasn't in the scripts?

The BoG + RoF movies and Toriyama's scripts for the Champa, Trunks, and Universe Survival arc are the highest authority of DBS canon.

If this "retcon" isn't present in the movies or scripts, it wasn't retconned.

people left in the ToP. Vegets, Goku, Hit and Jiren. Jiren is unstoppable. Boom fusion is needed. Hit knocks Jiren away for a few seconds allowing Goku and Vegeta to attempt it. OUT OF NOWHERE Jiren knocks Vegeta out of the ring. OMG. After observing the failed attempt enter a new reason to buy new toys Gohit.

>being this triggered that someone thinks the anime and the manga look equally shitty
Jesus Christ.

and the animation... why do I watch this show again?

Do you think tao pai pai samas style/teaching influence the teachings of tenshinhans dojo?

Please end yourself.

mostly because they're blatantly disregarding powerlevels for ToP to make team fights and techniques at least somewhat relevant again instead of just powering up till you're stronger than the opponent and punching them harder

while inconsistent, it's for the better

>strongest being in the multiverse gets arms tired from playing jokenpo
wtf? have we discovered zen-oh's weakness??

I really want to see U9 pull through. They won't since they're set up to be a jobber squad/ cheaters, but it would certainly be a surprise.

>The BoG + RoF movies and Toriyama's scripts for the Champa, Trunks, and Universe Survival arc are the highest authority of DBS canon.

Kanzenshuufag spotted

like being a money was not enough they had to make her a nigger

Checked

Why doesn't U7 recruit Ginyu and target Jiren?

> no argument
> plus silly pic that's hard to take seriously

Well okay then

For the fight choreography?

>this denial
Whatever you say, I can't really understand you when you have Toriyama's cock jammed so far down your faggoty throat.

nobody seems to have the slightest belief in universe nine or ten at this point

Hope they can at least get some entertaining fights

are they even monkeys if they don't have tails
still triggered that u6 saiyans don't have tails

BREAKING THE WALL

Whis literally says SSB is a power beyond SSG.

Episode 92 might be like..

>777
lucky cabba

Post proof or fuck off.

I want to bully Shin

I am gonna miss him.