Schwarzesmarken / Total Eclipse / Muv Luv

Is she right? The more I think about it, the more correct it is.

How can an idiot be so smart?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4kpqotnBrw
youtube.com/watch?v=hp_O7DmD1N0
imgur.com/a/IpOqh
www17.zippyshare.com/v/6iqXUQlS/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NqdTFy6xWaY
youtube.com/watch?v=4omIbW-pN5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

von Baka has never said anything of importance

Want to see Yui in a red G-string?

Pump and dump Stella!

A GK masterpiece strikes again!

Yuuya is a lucky man.

Best Eurofront: Bernadette
Best Schwarzesmarken: Pham
Best Total Eclipse: Stella
Best Trilogy: Meiya
Best Kiminozo: Hayase

>would be a good & supportive wife
>motherly figure
>fucking hot
>a bit playful and teasing
>would protect you
>as your wife, would probably give you a nice comfy, gentle, nursing handjob while you rest on her lap, followed by soapland play in the bath to clean up all the cum you spewed from the handjob
>could probably bear 2 times as much children as Yui can

>dumping Stella Bremer, EVER

You need to be shot.

Then don't release it there!

Except for Bernadette, divine taste. Replace her with Ilfriede or Sigelinde.

Sorry but Hayase would have been best girl if not for some major fuck ups.

Probably right except for

>Bernadette

Why? I mean I'm not saying you're wrong, but what's so good about her?

Wife when I'm in Sweden on the left

Wife when I'm in America on the right

Incarnation of one of my favorite characters in Muvluv verse.

Mitsuki can be best when she stops whoring herself out.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4kpqotnBrw

>not having the hots for Yuuko

>Haruka and Mitsuke both think Takeru is a sauve motherfucker

Wooooow.

>add Takeru's voice in the kickstarter steam version
Neat idea, but that would require rehiring Soichiro Hoshi to voice all of Takeru's lines in the trilogy. While they had to do the same for KimiMuv, there's not way it's anywhere near the amount in the trilogy.

There will be more voiced lines for Takeru in the Steam version of Alternative, a carryover from the All-ages version of Alt.
example:
youtube.com/watch?v=hp_O7DmD1N0

Is your apartment going to catch fire?

oh right it will probably delay the game alot more than what were experiencing

>can probably bear 2 times as much children as Yui can

There's no probably about it. People notice Stella's top assets a lot, but thanks to that, fail to notice she has very significant hips and such.

Don't forget, an extremely skilled warfighter in her own right, cool calm and collected in even the most stressful moments, and even indications she's a good ground operator. A sharp cookie, and extremely intelligent.

One could go on and on, really, but in the end, literal perfection.

It is my duty as a man in a population crisis to breed

Sharing is caring

You deserve neither.

Easy for you to say when you're not the one who has to share.

>You deserve neither.
Yes I do

imgur.com/a/IpOqh

www17.zippyshare.com/v/6iqXUQlS/file.html

imgur is fucking up with me right now

Erect nipples in fortified suits are my favorite thing.

No you don't.

Still waiting for them to correct the damage they did to Schwaken with that arbitrary self-censorship policy BS.

Yes

Can't you find real problems to complain about?

Mitsuki deserves Takeru.

Tama is my waifu!

Maybe it's just me, but is that possibly blood?

I mean it doesn't matter either way with how lovely Stella is anyways, but it certainly is something if she's a virgin too. Cute ogreload.

Stella is/was a virgin.

>this
>virgin
Jamal and Mahmoud got there first.

Best position.

Got anymore?

Someone needs to gather up all these stray image someday and post a link.

Punch Yuuko in the face!

Who the fuck is this?

>no Latrova

Philistines, all of you.

Did you look at the zippyshare link?

AKM-faceshot_NO.jpg

Look at the link above.

That IS a real problem and it DOES warrant complaint!

Sharon and Stella would get along

No fighting between wives

That's not amazon!

Best imouto of SM.

Part 4 to our saviours adventures in a new suitable host shell when?

Look at all my wives and a monkey.

Holy shit Schwarzesmarkwiwhenaeifbd got translated??

Girls are made to pout.

I want to pull this braid.

Irisdina, Cryska, Yui and Inia are my waifus. Would also a Stella and Beatrix. Also the Irisdina bunny figure is absolutely great.

A little piece of me dies everytime I read the same posts.

Purple is indeed a gross color.

I don't know anything about Caroline, but she's a blonde so she deserves a man like Axmann.

Nice try cucklord, but in MLverse, it's the Europeans who are the rapefugees. Now shoo, Stella is pure beyond belief, and nothing you want to pretend makes it otherwise.

Oh wow, thanks for this!

It hurts, how cute it is, inside.

Stale pasta, but imagine how fun it would be to manhandle her tiny body

>Stella as a rapefugee

Would your body last?

She sold her body to fucking Leafs

No need to do that, I'd offer her a place to stay until she got back on her feet without needing her to be a piece of meat. That's what Canadian hospitality is all aboot!

My Laifu.

Weren't the SMs who weren't penetrated by Theo doomed into becoming rapefugees themselves?

I'd love to be raped by Anett.

You know she'd put chocolate on oniichan in order to lick it off, among other things.

You know she'd go for the creamy center.

According to Bake the Enemies and the hidden Martyrs epilogue, probably.

Well according to the SM, clearly not, even though Yuuya is decently experienced.

What really hurts is how once the penetration happens, and Yuuya realizes how kind and pure her heart is.

What? Sweden is hanging out on the British Isle and some of those scattered upper Arctic islands.

Well refugees, yes. Not rapefugees. Rapefugees here would be French, Italians and others hanging out in North Africa.

>Licking and getting licked by Lise
リィズたん「これがお兄ちゃんの体液の匂い...クンカクンカペロペロ」

Just finished the first Muv Luv and am partially through Unlimited, why is Tama the best girl and why is she so unappreciated?

Stella is a pure goddess and there hasn't been any canon that proves otherwise. Dispute this and I will send these slavs to come beat you up for lunch money.

Anna is cute, even if she's Ukrainian.

What should I say about Stella to make you send Kasumi to beat me up and call me a pathetic weakling?

>I'd offer her a place to stay until she got back on her feet without needing her to be a piece of meat.
She is a piece of meat already

You that leaf write fag who wrote the Beatrix and Jurgen fic? Where's the next chapter?

In my too lazy pile

If a girl is somehow affiliated with purple (hair, eye color, clothes, etc) she's shit.

Ask again after about 2 weeks.

I don't see any monkeys in the trees, user. Also, my wife in the green says she enjoyed playing with your wives at the beach.

There's gotta be at least 1 or 2 characters out there with those traits that you like, and if not now, then in the future.

But really now, if its all judging on just color, that's just fucking autism.

You ever gonna finish that or is it just dead like the canon ship?

Please save me from this nightmare, Sup Forums.
Why am I attracted to a completely irrelevant bitch?
My only hope is if SM Extra actually happens and that she would be at least somewhat likable there if she even would make an appearance, but I don't see the stars aligning that beautifully.

Eventually. I run into a dry spell occasionally.

Farka got more characterization and wasn't a bitch, though.

Farka is Lise tier cute too, but she still has a ton of blood on her hands.

There is no saving you from the nightmare. You know why?

It's the dark truth - that you love Simone as who she IS, not who you think you want her to be. What you want her to be is formed by who she was, and who she is now. Extraverse Simone would be quite radically different. She is hateful, spiteful because of the difficult life she's endured in a totalitarian, proletarian dictatorship, conscripted, facing it's last days against a relentless, unfeeling alien horde. From her birth to the present, it is THAT life which has made her into who she is. You want to save her. It is because she had to rise, to have her turn in the light, that she wears that grim look on her face, and that fierce, unrelenting fire that burns inside - someone who has seen everything and everyone she loved and dreamed of turned to dust, and all their memories, and hers, drowning her in blood. She may have had a rough life in the normal world, but not to this extent.

It's because you want to save her, save THIS Simone, that you feel so hurtfully. It is BECAUSE of her reality, that you want to see Pham stuff her in a floral print dress.

This is the dark, unsayable truth of the Muv Luv fandom. That as much as we wish there was no BETAverse, it is because of that world that we see the average become unaverage, the unknowns emerge, sinking to great depths, and rising to great heights. It is because of the unerring war of all that we fell in love with those we did.

And the darkest truth is thus - for all the horror, all the despair, all the hopelessness, if given a choice to go, many would. Because waiting there, for them, is someone who they know, and who they love. And a life to call their own. Love is what keeps us here.

"For now we see in a mirror, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know fully even as also I was fully known."

I want to dodge Ilfriede's hugs

Are you outright evil, or just a sadistic maniac?

Ilfie will die without her hugs.

Tfw we only got the prequel animated not the main show.
Anime of trilogy when.

Who /NVA/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=NqdTFy6xWaY

Literally no one.

I like the twisted mirror aspect of Anette v Farka. Well, superficially mirror anyways, their deeper current feelings are completely different.

Farka and Lise vs Anett and Inghilde when?
Preferably in a lighthearted way.

More like Inghild and Anette double teaming younger Theo, amirite? They have known him the longest.

I just wonder if they'll ever explain who their other three friends were who died literally the week before SM starts, hence why Anette is sleep deprived and sort of crazed, and Theo's gone full edge again. It's sort of implied Theo was slightly more chill before SM, and even now, when Anette stabilizes a bit, she jokes around with Theo.

Even being so inexperienced, I doubt Theo could take a double team from them, of course implied after Inghild was rejected by her crush.

PACT PRIDE WORLDWIDE
youtube.com/watch?v=4omIbW-pN5s