It's Okay To Be White round 2?

We hear about all these great people empowering young women in media all the time.

Seems kinda gay

I got three blue eyed sons, I'm way ahead of you user. But, yes this is good

THis is good.

Becuase the world is so caught up in everyone else's problems they don't wanna focus on us

PHASE 2 BOIIIII

And i don't mean the "let's teach all these nasty men how NOT to rape because they can't seem to comprehend how that works" "empowerment" but the geniune, fatherly, Jordan Peterson style empowerment.

(Y)

Nice false flag.

If not your truly a Jewish agent

I have a better idea but I'm shit at making oc.
> stock image of White man in office attire smiling and nodding to camera in front of water cooler
> Be grateful for making it all possible.
> Hire or promote a White person today!

No no no, the whole deal here is making the message as harmless as possible.
Do not say that any race or sex is better than another. Just adopting something often said about another sex and juxtaposing in and watching the reactions and discussions.

It's in the spirit of Jordan Peterson; the only White guy out there standing up for DaMore
>Today is also MBMC-day

Nobody cares about men. Not even other men. This will never be a thing.

This. It reeks of weakness. The last thing we want to do is adopt the self-victimization strategy. What we need is something that says "we already have power and there's nothing you can do about it".

What about putting stickers on buildings and statues and other things that say "Men built this." Simple, true, to the point, aggravating to women, not self-pitying.

Giving praise to feminine women is an underrated strategy. It encourages feminity. Challenging women encourages masculinity.

That's not a bad idea at all. I always thought taking the piss out of the "only guys can pee standing up" would be extremely appealling to the masses since it's such a widespread and familiar meme. Just needs a new twist.

but there is no discussion here.
"Men built this."
"yes but."
"no, men built this."
over.

"Empower Young Men"
"this is wrong and misogynistic."
"How does this message differ from Empower Young Women?"

Let the discussion commence.

Consider this: a fountain of a statue of a man standing in a power pose, peeing. Feminists will copy it eventually but it will be bad optics for them.

Depending on the buildings/statues in question you may be playing into their hands but basically a good idea.

We need to unravel the SJW faulty logic with putting up a mirror to them repeatedly for years until they finally get it.

That's weak shit. There's no discussion to be had. So many good strategies have died because the effect that they have is not immediately seen. We need to get over that, seriously.

read the rules
there is no phase 2

#releasethememo

Mirroring is a good rectruitment/demoralization strategy but it doesn't do everything.

And of course it has a bit of weakness.
We are under a lot of pressure.
We are unacknowledged victims, we just don't act like entitled assholes about it.

Here's some ideas for unrelated ops
>Branding opposition as something unappealing to women. DO NOT RELENT.
>Push controversial statements by making them open to interpretation (i.e. IOTBW)
>Attack beta/cucklack of sexuality/vitality (this ishappening already but has much more potential if coordinated)

If you recruit enough, we might find ourselves in the majority. And is that not the point of every opinion/memewar?

Even I don't give a shit about that shit, why would anybody else? Entitlement and arrogance from attractive people aren't actually that repulsive in the public spotlight unless accompanied by cruelty.

You can only recruit so many, and those types tend to end up being fence-sitters anyways.