ANYONE

ANYONE

i am sure the nsa can help them out.

the absolute state of the state

>implying they got lost (((accidentally)))

>
nothing is lost!!!

>"failed to preserve"
no shit, they probably deleted them. We aren't stupid.

bump

bump

for fucks sake, these people should all be rounded up and tried for treason

Civil War, right now, please!

How is this possible.

What are you going to do about it? NOTHING!!

You would expect people to be fired when fuck ups like this happen. That's the clearest indicator that these "mistakes" that seems to happen so often aren't mistakes at all.

they use bleachbit?

I don't get what's the problem. Sure, they deleted some anti trump tweets, but I don't see why is that so important. I mean, our president erased all the accounting of his party to hide financial irreguarities and it's not that big of a deal.

They deleted evidence, for what we'll never know, but maybe they have erased clear evidence of actual real death penalty level treason.

There is also a saying that goes like "dont invent reasons when it can be just as easily explained by incompetence"

I agree with you. These people are in the some of the most powerful positions in the country and they can't manage to due their jobs given their resources. It's obvious they're betraying their job and by doing that, their country.

This needs to come to a head at some point, this shit is completely inexcusable and if these people aren't punished the next group will be that much more brazen in their activities.
Storing electronic information, especially in this context, is idiot proof. The feds would have had so many backups and extra storage that this can't be written off as anything but malfeasance

It's funny when people expect the DoJ, DNC, and letter agencies to hand over evidence that implicates themselves. Why would that ever happen?

So they have to actively preserve these sorts of things? They can't just recover them? That's good news for everyone, relax, they can't use your private text messages against you unless they're actively preserving them

Fire him.

>they have to actively preserve these sorts of things? They can't just recover them? That's good news for everyone, relax, they can't use your private text messages against you unless they're actively preserving them

That's not how it works. It's one set of rules for us and another for them.