The alt-right white pro-Trump team beating the team full of nigger criminals that constantly chimp out

>the alt-right white pro-Trump team beating the team full of nigger criminals that constantly chimp out
Will this go down as the second best day in 2018 (after the Patriots winning the Owl, of course)

the only thing Saban and Belichick do ...
> it isn't the offense
> it isn't the defense
> it isn't having the absolute best players
they simply don't permit their teams to be niggers. Its just that simple.
For the NFL, it just becomes more of a challenge to suppress the niggardry so you have to start a lot of white players to ensure your players don't chimp out on a given down

I paid a Polish livestream girl 50 PLN to say go pats

a New England vs Minnesota Super Bowl will illicit cries of WHITE SUPREMACY RACISMS

don't forget the VIKINGS (strong white men) ESPN wont even mention them

how mad is reddet right now?

It’s so awesome seeing so many white guys on the field with the patriots. 7 white starters on offense!

The salt mine must be overflowing again.

The Patriots are our fucking guys. Tom Brady is a Don supporter.

>don't let them be niggers
Hernandez?

stop watching nigball you faggot

This.

>Those impotent flag tosses

Being a beaner is technically not being a nigger.

Extremely mad lol. Their hatred of the Patriots is so hilariously irrational.

This. niggerball and chimpouts.

So goes “the patriot way”

Someone needs to make a gif of this it's too great. The dude kneels and doesn't flinch for like 6 seconds.

Make a meme*

I love how Tom's a symbol of White Supremacy now. Thanks Liberals, we are the best.

>game is over
>you lost
>better chimp out

Brady is the implicit last stand of whiteness. Y'all ghost faced pink dicked motherfuckas got two years top..then we run this shit mahahaha

I’m choosing to believe that ref says “nigger” at the beginning of the webm.

Amerilards from Sup Forums watch and support niggerball
colour me surprised

And a gif

Which sport u mean white boi?? Dey alls is now nigga

can we make it so that when the patriots win the super bowl, every leftist will be rioting and nigging all over the country?

Better than that gay sport where you watch literal Africans kick a ball around

>>the alt-right white pro-Trump team beating the team full of nigger criminals that constantly chimp out

Niggers with red hats against niggers without hats

MAGA

This same thing happened last year. Where the sea hawks chimped out that they were using their whit0 brawins to win.

He doesn't need to flinch. He has 5 fuck huge linemen protecting him from those uppity Seattle niggers.

This is fucking hilarious. Go Patriots!

You're only to say that if you don't watch nogger, or, as you guys call it, nogball. If you watch nogger you have no right to speak.

I was just in the Sup Forums thread about this game. There was a ton of foreigners in there watching the game. Some of you faggy frenchmen included.

Can you update it with this pic of tom?

As an NY sports fan, I used to hate Tom Brady's guys. Now he's 100% /myguy/.

I haven't watched football for 5 years, since I graduated college. It was a fun activity to do with your buddies, grab a 30 rack of beer and watch the game.

I still want the Patriots to win simply because of their name, they are the whitest team, and people get butt blasted when they win.

HAHAHAHAAHHA

I don't watch thugball, but I can see how it could be a good anti-left "toxic masculinity" sport if it weren't for BLM communists on the team. Anyway this is funny.

Black people HATE White Tom Brady

>alt-right
Everyone who uses this term unironically should be shot.

Tom "Übermensch" Brady

LMAO

Doesn't purple represent soros?
If the Vikings win it's Trump vs soros

Do the Patriots even try anymore?

I played high school ball with a reefer smokin' drunk drivin' negro who plays for the pats

True story

Kek he actually runs like a gorilla towards the stands

Says the guy who's too ashamed to show what shithole Country he's from.

>Has to physically be held back by his white owners as he reverts to full gorilla mode and risks a public chimpout

Wh*tey can't accept the primal sexual nature of the BLACK man.

Planet of the apes wuz a propechy, whyteboi. Your days are numbered.

is this the reverse Trump curse? blessings and good luck will come to all of Trump's friends.

>Boston is Wakanda for white people
lel

>they were using their whit0 brawins to win.

kek, how did they manage it exactly?

Why doesn't witnessing all of these chimpouts redpill the masses?

We don't have a team.
Ever single Negro Felon League team is shit and supporting them means you're either a nigger lover or a baby boomer.
Real men don't watch the Negro Felon League.

He's got instructions on how to handle him written right there on his back. Why doesn't anyone read the damn instructions anymore?

You put more white men on the field and you start winning games, this isn't rocket science. I don't like that new WOP quarter back, i'm not a fan of dagos. I bet he has a blonde girlfriend.

that's not the eagles

>He's got instructions on how to handle him written right there on his back
AW HELLS NAW WYT BOI

>The city of Jacksonville

THEY DESERVED TO WIN. YES MADAME JAGUARS

>Niggers chimp out because they get beat at their own game
What do you mean? This is the best timeline because Tom owns every niggerbowl/playoff stat for a quarterback besides rushing yards.

Fucking Gold
Gotta be a pretty big Ring tho that dude has got to be the most confident mother fucker on the planet

As boring as football can be it's nowhere near the sheer boredom of watching soccer.

I'M TIRED OF WINNINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
>in a few days, news headlines read Russia hacked the AFC game

White Powah

ITS BEEN PROPHESIED
PATRIOTS TO PUT DOWN NOGS FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS

dany amendola is the most under rated white reciever of all time

Please stay away from football

absolute state of Sup Forums

> NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Didn't the seahawks already almost get kicked out of the league once before?

>Absolute state of a thread on Sup Forums that is literally about niggers

Jesus and I thought summer ended 5 months ago. Don't put on a Nazi flag if you can't pretend to hate niggers.

Fake news. 538 told me the Patriots lost.

i know he thinks he's being funny, but this perfectly captures his asinine way of thinking and analyzing things, what's the angle here?

Whos saying I didn't hate niggers?

He's mocking the people who think Hillary should be prez.

His analysis was pretty accurate and gave Trump a decent chance of winning, especially compared to Huffington "2% chance" Post and other sites. Being a favorite doesn't mean you're guaranteed to win.

Nobody can help but hate us for our superiority

t. New Englander

Kekd

>He's mocking the people who think Hillary should be prez.
and people think that way because of jackasses like him
>His analysis was pretty accurate
imagine brady having a ten percent completion rate and me saying he's "pretty accurate"

WE GOIN' TO THE SUPABOWL AND WE GONNA WIN THAT B--wait

>niggerkneel

Should have a little bandaid too (from the cut he got Wednesday)

>boston is wakanda for white people
if only kek
at least we keep the blacks segregated
>tfw the blacks all don't want to move to MA because it's cold and they heard the Irish are racist against them

At this rate blacks are going to start believing Black Panther is a true story.

we haven't done anything big since the Election and HWNDU. I think we can make this happen before the super bowl

The polls, which he aggregated and analyzed, certainly made it look like Hillary was going to win. His model gave Trump a higher chance than most because it factored in the possibility that certain polls were inaccurate in the same way (skewed against Trump because of reluctance to say they supported him).

>imagine brady having a ten percent completion rate and me saying he's "pretty accurate"
You clearly don't understand how probabilities work. If a basketball player has a 70% chance of making a basket, that doesn't mean he will make a basket every time.

OH NO NO

Yeah, look at this perfect white specimen playing fairly. Gronk is a dirty player, worse than most niggers, and Tom Brady is a whiny bitch, but that's perfect for Sup Forums honestly. Not wanting the true alpha Blake Bortles to win.