SSY

Did he deserve it?

Is this entire show just a metaphor for homosexuality?

Squealer a SHIT

>Did he deserve it?
Nope. He deserves more

But he was a human.

He did literally nothing wrong.

I wonder how many of the people that support Squeeler are alt-rights

It's most certainly the other way around

Squealer was the only human in that show.

But Squealer was fighting for oppressed minorities

he lost, so he can t complain.

at the very least he tried so i can respect that

He did the equivalent of a sandnigger going to a western country and blowing everything up. Instead of continuing to butter up the kids and secure a better future/rights for his race when they become adults and in charge of everything, he thought he'd play the edgy hero instead. Such a retard would not be fit to rule civilization even if he did succeed.

The whole concept of 'evolved' humans forcefully splicing the DNA of non-evolved humans into subservient rat people is really disturbing.

this shit was boring and dropped at episode 2

Honestly speaking I hope they went public with the info that queerats being human thing. Maybe restore normal people back by writing out the mole rat DNA.

>1 episode illustrating a crucial part of their society in a very smart, not forced and good paced way
>IS GAY SHIT
You know, no shitting here, but if homosexuality is everything you got from this show maybe it's just you and your latent homosexuality.

I always see screenshots of that creature but I never got to watch the anime.
Is it THAT good?

>give queerats the strenght to destroy cantus users
>"but let's just take away the death feedback from cantus users so people don't dare to attack us again!"!
>whole world in chaos once again, end of the world and someone made the sun explode cause he had a bad day
I wonder who's behind this post...

no one knows. who deciding? only they can say their opinion, though that doesn't mean other will agree, as theirs might differ

but after what they did to him, nah, ir just proves that they were fuckers that abuse others

It's a great story but it isn't meant entertain you, it's meant to make you think. You can really tell that it was adapted from an actual novel and not from a manga or light novel.

I know it's going to sound like i'm memeing, but if you liked Dragon Maid you should just skip this anime.

Cantus users were a mistake.

Except you know the psychics were treating non-psychics as subhumans and even mutated their bodies.

It's more of a Spartacus vs Rome situation than whatever you're describing.