between sugarboy and best boy

last time i checked, 175.

203 cm

Nigga you tall.
You are a big guy user.

>fishing for (You)s that blatantly

oh whoops
maybe I should've clarified who "best boy" is. Iida. Between Iida and sato

193 I suppose, but I don't fully get this inferior measuring system.

>you will never come inside pony
just end my fucking misery

>superior metric system
>only used by Myanmar (Burma), Liberia and usa

Bitch can't even leglock you with her weirdass faun legs.

Pony is an abomination

same as aizawa

When the real Camie conees back will she fall in love with Deku too?

Why are you all so fucking big.

You're doing her wrong, hop on the back and try not to fall out while she bucks back like an American sex rodeo.

she will probably never come out of her house again

Dude the only girl in love with Deku there is Ochako. Mei hardly remembered him and Toga just loves blood, and Deku was covered in blood when she meet him. And Camie is most likely dead

10/10

Most of us are fully grown, Class A will get there in a few years.

What is the one (1) scene you need Hori to deliver?

I am fully grown and yet I'm shorter than Todoroki.

*doki doki

Bakugou-kun

>heroes in a halfshell

i hope you have a big dick

No one's perfect. Don't worry too much about it.

Could thus angel have won against someone on the tournament? This is my guess on the vs
>vs Iida
W
>vs Shinzou
?
>vs Deku
L
>vs Mei
W
>vs Sero
W
>vs Todo
L
>vs Momo
W
>vs Birb
?, but L at the end i guess
>vs Kirishima
L
>vs Tetsux4
Sx
>vs Totally not the traitor
L
>vs Vines
L
>vs Mina
W
>vs Glittering pubis
W
>vs Baku
L
>vs Uraraka
L but only because plot

Nobody can defeat Bird.

>a fucking candle

invisitits

>a fucking shield

>Momo
>W
Mina
>W
What the fuck are you smoking user?

>it doesn't matter how shitty your power anything is seen as better than nothing

I hope Illegals goes deeper into the fucked up nature of their society

I'm about 183.

How?

genderbender quirk
i need femdeku in canon

Kendofags are mental. Don't try to use logic on them.

>Anything is better than nothing

I mean. They're not wrong.

Hori already made like, one page out of the main characters if they were the opposite gender, so I don't think this will happen

how what?
152 cm was the last time i checked

she only got overshadowed by her classmate, not much she could do

That famous scene where Spider-Man is crushed under a bunch of rubble but he gets the fuck back up.
With any applicable character, not just Deku.

175 cm

srry user

>only 5 of top 20 in poll are females
What did readers mean by this?

its also the otherway aroun, if your quirk is usefull you cant even use it in public unless you are a hero, for me this cosept is retarded and if i lived in that universe i would probably become a villan just because of this

I fucked up.
I thought you wre answering this

i know
but i want to see that again

theres not to many females in the manga but 3 of the six girls of class A make it to the top ten preaty good if you ask me

I love this pic, but that typo drives me insane.

That there're more male characters than females, and Hori tends to focus more on them than the girls, so they are more popular

I think it's mentioned that those aren't very strictly enforced depending on the quirk. Mentioned example being Izuku's mom using hers to pick something up being no big deal, but Bakugou not being able to go rocketing down the street with his.

Heroes always find a way

>taller than all of them
aw yis

yea but look at koichi he cant even use his quik to go to work even wen he was goin at 5mph

That bitches ain't shit. I hope the next poll has zero sluts in the top 10.

This series has top-tier waifus.

The bicycle cop was right. Even if you claim it's fine for you, there's no way to effectively regulate it and every quirk carries some risk, so the outright ban creates a more manageable society and empowers otherwise underpowered enforcement. Obviously it's not perfect, heroes are meant to fill in the gaps. What they really need are open areas, like modern race traits like tracks with public use days, where people can be themselves.
Or underground quirk fighting rings.

If Monoma tried to copy OfA, would he most likely:
a)not be able to copy anything
b)copy the original quirk (that lets itself be passed down)
c)explode

>like modern race traits like tracks
Modern race tracks.
I'll stop phone posting, sorry.

The general consensus seems to be that if your quirk poses a threat to the general public or peace, then it is illegal to publically use them.
Koichi's quirk, albeit slow, could potentially trip
and hurt people if he were to lose control. In other words, the same reason why skateboards aren't allowed at most parks.

Starting reading manga now. Is FA okay? I heard they were shit.

Yeah, they are all great. Its just a shame that Hori doesn't really focus on them that much

All the translations have problems. Just find one you like and stick with it.

>tfw 177cm
I'm the king of manlets.

im not saying they not have a good reason to restric them im just saying that system would frustrate me at the point of making me snap.
>What they really need are open areas, like modern race traits like tracks with public use days
that sounds good

Should be fine

Since he's seen what it does to Deku we'll probably never find out because he'll never try

>explode

Maybe if he tried using it he'd injure himself, but you got to remember Deku could inherit it after under a year of training.

>explode
woundt he just break his bones like deku?

You know, I was thinking about Spergboy.
Isn't copy kinda a mediocre quirk? I mean, I suppose it'd be good if you had a bunch of allies feeding you their quirks, but if you copy a Villain's quirk he really should know how to use it better than you considering he's used it all his life and you just got it five seconds ago.
It's also completely worthless against ranged quirks- you could just beat him senseless without letting him touch you and what's he going to do?

Bad post OP, Momo is awesome!

Would you hire him again?

Loser.

I guess Momo will lose just because her lack of confidence/recklesness, she would fight back properly in close combat.
Mina is probably a thought match, one big hand to block and the other to slap, but Mina's acid i guess could have helped her to avoid any other Yaoihand attack, so i guess Sexalien would have won at the end.

Deku had to train his body before he could use it, All might said his whole body would explode. But we don't know how buff or not Monoma is.

Toga said she was interested in him , so far she does have a crush on him

Momo is Mineta's property.

He is entirely useless against ranged and mutant quirks. If you were a villain with a quirk like that and fought him, you would win in a few seconds because you'd be fighting an essentially quirkless teenage twink.

Yes, didn't you see him save all those civilians

Momo's lack of confidence was because the bird of destruction was too much.

Yaoihands aren't shit.

a shit this was a sugestion i make like 2 weeks ago im so happy you make it

Something seems wrong with Momo. I think she might've lost more than a few things.

Hell yes. Can't put a price on reliability like that.

He's so cool.

this yanderes aint what they used to be mang

Yeah, but at the time Deku wasn't particularly buff or athletic so the training was to get him the minimum baseline. Presumably Monoma is at roughly that level given the fact he's in heroics at all.

>we don't know how buff or not Monoma is
skinny bitchass faggot, between Kaminari and Tokoyami tier

Bakugou's (172)

Momo getting together with Mineta would be the tell-tale sign that Momo's hit rock bottom.