Should LEAFs be genocided?

>pic very related

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/3978318/justin-trudeau-world-economic-forum-preview/
youtube.com/watch?v=2ljiXhoDhhw
youtube.com/watch?v=d-abiQdQQHc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How many of these threads are you going to make? It's getting pretty old buddy.

Not an answer.

They aren't even good at the things they purport to be best at [see historical record; attached]

"Gee, I'd much rather live in a second-world shithole like Poland, than Canada!"

Said no one. Ever.

>implying I supported anything the Trudeau or Harper government ever did.

Anyday.

stop shilling for the common wealth. you're getting mujahideened one way or another.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Not to get all nationalist on you or anything, but most American NHL teams have high amounts of Canadians on them and we wipe the floor with you at hockey every winter Olympics.

>pay millions to staff US hockey teams with leaf hockey players
>"we da best now"

Poland is doing well for itself right now, why all the hate for other European countries? I do hope you know that Poland is reliant on NATO and the west for it's survival. It's in your best interest to support us.

How many Canadian hockey players are there in the NFL?

Leaf BTFO.

Top quality post, America

>Inb4 "More like CHINada"

You are in no place to talk.

>muh leaf economy

You need to take out all the elite. If there was a good parallel, it would be that it's the American government except leaning farther left and instead of military spending it's immigrant gibs. Then nuke the major city of every province, maybe even carpet bomb them with nukes to be sure. Finally, cake most of BC with nukes to stop the chink colonization.

Polish food actually looks good.

>Trudeau will speak Tuesday to the Davos gathering and is expected to use his slot to sketch out how he plans to advance the themes for Canada’s G7 presidency this year.

>Many of those themes will be familiar to those who’ve watch the Trudeau government at home for the last two years; a focus on gender equality, women’s empowerment and working together to fight climate change and develop clean energy.

>Status of Women Minister Maryam Monsef is also travelling with Trudeau to Davos. On Tuesday, she’ll participate in a panel discussion on gender, power and stemming sexual harassment, one of several panel discussions during the week addressing gender issues. Trudeau himself will participate in one of those when, on Wednesday, he joins Malala Yousafzai and two other women to discuss ways to ensure equal access to education for girls and boys. Yousafzai, 20, is the honourary Canadian citizen who survived a Taliban assassination attempt in her native Pakistan and went on to become the youngest-ever Nobel Laureate for her work as a champion of the education rights of girls.

>globalnews.ca/news/3978318/justin-trudeau-world-economic-forum-preview/

What a fucking utter embarassment leafs are.

Not just every leaf but ever filthy angol

I was gonna reply with some retort but after going through your image Im just depressed
fuck you

The Canadian patient 0 helped kill a lot of fags at least.

You cucks deserve all this and more. I'll admit America is in a sorry state, but at least we have a means to defend ourselves from our government. You fag loving pansies can't even criticize Islam without getting arrested

/thread

>blocks your path with flawless position and active stick

You are aware that the Canadian military is small and we still have gun rights, right? I'll give you a quick rundown of why we are in the state that we here in Canada. Even though in Canada we are mostly white, most of that population lives in either rural areas, or in a white majority province. This has lead the majority of the Canadian populace (That is quite ignorant of the News in Canada) to not form any sort of resistance. Most of this ignorance stems from America. America's media has an incredible amount of control over what Canada watches. This means that Canadians get mostly Negative American news, rather then Canadian news.

But can he beat the final boss?

well, isn't that the shit calling the bowel movement brown?

As if original British weren't bad enough, they make a shitty cuck colony out of french territories to spread the disease.

I think I get the right

>B-but it's from 2006

We've only vamped up immigration in the past year and a half thanks to the Cuck on the hill (Trudeau), So this chart probably hasn't changed much.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ljiXhoDhhw

youtube.com/watch?v=d-abiQdQQHc

Don, you have to stop letting your xenophobia blind you.

When the weather cools.
The Autumn will then come about.
Leaves shall meet the rake.

- Kekistani Haiku

Canadians from the cities are self-righteous arrogant hipster filth. There is nothing more nu-male tier than a canadian that live in one of the major cities.

Canadians from small towns or the wilderness are cool.

mfw spic enters with 2in1 bantz shitting on leafs and burgers simultaneously

>Get a Montreal Meatpie for your dog James.

Your daily reminder that Canadians had some of the worst troops in Afghanistan (only more meme tier were Germans to be real) and turned Kandahar into a violent shithole

The Canadian Memelitary takes only women, shitskins and trannies now

Shut up leaf and take your medicine.

FAGS IN THE FOREST AYE

Really what the fuck have they done?
I hope someone invades Canada and we don't help em.

Thanks pop

I didn't know jews liked the cold of canada.

Please genocide us.

Yes

Subhumans like you make WWII footage more fun to watch. More dead slavshits and ameriniggers please, Mr. Youtube

>doesn't know communism rekt their econemy.

Why do Poles act so superior?
Poland is a poor piece of shit country and a fucking leech. There is literally nothing good about Poland other than being le white

Sure, Canada has some retards in it. But almost everyone on Earth would rather live in Canada than Poland

>blames every problem possible on communism despite other post communist states doing far better

No one gives a shit about pooland okay? Go hate Canada all you want but at the end of day we all know you are dumb savages with less than 10 dollars to your name.

t.

No. When we take Canada for being the China loving communist shit hole it is. We will need extra wives for breeding kids.
The Commie loving Canadian Men can dig the gold and tar sands, and work in our new Alberta gas fields.

Oh shit I came into contact with this fucking loser before,posting the same shit! Damn dude! You really need a fucking life. As I aid before that image is cherrypicked, they put a bunch of different languages on the backs of cars in small writing, just to be cool or something. In no way related to "islamization of canada"

>work in our new Alberta gas fields

I've got news for you. Canada's biggest energy investment project valued at $400B USD equivalent because of Trudeau lol. Imagine if a $400B energy investment was cancelled in the states? Heads would literally get sniped with 50 cal BMGs

Except you missed the part where all the cars had Arabic writing essentially, with Polish on like 1/50 cars

Where are you getting this info? I've seen Arabic like twice, i actually live in London, so I have seen many

Fucking shitskin

80% of Canadians live along the US border.
And all of Canada is half as big as the population of California.
Keep Dreaming. Soon as everyone else realizes canada is communist, stole US Uranium with Russia and have helped China smuggle WMD into Vancouver. Canuckistan won't fare so well.
Pollacks can work in our new Alberta Gulags too don't worry. We have jobs for you.

Some LEAFs will be spared. But only ones that post rake memes.

No, the fucking $400B USD project equivalent was CANCELLED LMFAO I made a typo

Direct your hate at leafs

I CAN'T FUCKING CALL PEOPLE NIGGERS! IT'S THE TRUTH! THE ARE NIGGERS!

epic insult btw, maybe i'd be mad if i was actually a shitskin

No, if you state that Muslims and Shitskins commit far more crime relative to their population, you can still be tried for a hate crime (criminally, that's excluding the human right kangaroo tribunals).

Usually in libel cases etc an absolute defence is fact. Except in Canada they ruled that public outrage overrules fact. Learn your laws faggot leaf.

All that gas will be piped to GE turbines. The electricity will be used to power massive speakers and lazer shows.
The entire northern regions of Canada will be known as endless Shambala.
If you can't dance to Hardstyle then you work in the Gulags.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, which ones? all I see are ex-communist states still recovering from the USSR.

yeah, no you can't

do something besides sit on pol all day every day, faggot

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH The Baltics

all of them are still recovering from the USSR's collapse

The way I worded it made it seem like I thought communism was't awful, I was saying Poland is fucking trash

Yes, doing it far better than Poland

Dual-cycle Gas Turbines from GE are top notch. Over 40% thermal efficiency no?

I unironically jerked off to the fantasy of me sucking off Trudeau.

>that's what it says
Double-digit IQ shitskin detected.

thier doing the best out of all the ex-communist states so I say there doing fairly well.

t. almost died from choking/laughing from a leaf bant while infected with lingering aussie flu

>retarded greentext
ACTUAL shitskin mutt spotted

I'm not kidding, Trudeau has increased jobs and the well being of Canadians I will vote for him again in 2019

Off yourself

FUCK CANADA

OUR KEKED NATIVE LAND

STRENGTH IS OUR DIVERSITY

>Be Polish
>Live in absolute shithole
>Migrate like cockroaches to other countries like Canada, Germany, UK, US, etc
>Propose to genocide some of those countries

This can't be fucking real. My country is crawling with Poles, Ukrainians and Russians yet these Slavic subhumans in Europe have the audacity to insult a country that's open to them. Germany should kick Poland out of the EU and demand reimbursement for those 100 billion Euros wasted on shithole Poland.

Fucking rude eh? Hoser needs to slam off back to his happy corner with his brewski and his hoagie.

WE ARE AN COUNTRY OF IMMIGRANTS

Poland is a racist, homophobic, transphobic, islamaphobic shithole that censors free speech.

CHOKE ON A DICK FAGGOT.

YOU WILL NEVER LIVE THIS DOWN.

I TOLD EVERYONE THAT TRUDEAU WAS GOING TO BE A FUCKING DISASTER, NOBODY LISTENED.

NOW EVERYBODY PRETENDS LIKE THEY NEVER VOTED FOR THE FUCKING FAGGOT.

been watching trailer park boys i see

kek

Trudeau is based, don't let anyone else tell you other wise.

but like deyr r more wite pepol

What's that?

canada is a low iq, low achievement, low innovation faggot country crawling with trashy whites who love to import literal sub 90 IQ trash from foreign lands to feel better about themselves.