What is Sup Forums opinion on north euro/south euros couples?

what is Sup Forums opinion on north euro/south euros couples?

Other urls found in this thread:

owlcation.com/stem/Irish-Blood-Genetic-Identity
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any combination of euros is good

There is a hierarchy of European nations, but its certainly better than mixed race

No.

worthless D&C kikes

the only correct answer

N with N is preferable.

S with S also.

I think Japan has more European blood in it than Greece though. So PERHAPS GREECE is the only exception?

There has been intermixing for centuries anyway. Celts and Normans in particular; there are Irish who are really dark and swarthy (due to Spain sending men to support Irish rebellions) and blonde Spaniards who have a lot of Norman ancestry (Navarre traded hands between France and Spain for that matter). A lot of my French ancestors would be Spanish today because the border shifted. The same is even true with Sicily because the Normans booted out the Arabs.

No.

this

fpbp

perfectly happy with any coupling, desu senpai.

>Romania
>vehemently denies the existence of a hierarchy of european nations

Poetry.

>Irish who are really dark and swarthy (due to Spain sending men to support Irish rebellions)

t. Aristotelis Tourkopoulos

ignored, reported, muted, called the police, the head of investigation office and most importantly, fucked your mother hard and fast

This is not really true, there is little trace of invader genes in the Brit pool

All non-inbred couples are degenerate

i want an italian gf

I'm Eastern European and my bf is Swedish
We're gonna have beautiful babies

Degenerate as fuck.

And call them British???

Your English is very bad Hans. Retread the discussion, something might just dawn on you.

oh fuk no, I'm only here for the uni with a good reputation

Britain is awful

Ever met a Russian-Albanian?

I'd prefer we stick to our own. I have nothing but love for my European brothers, but I can't say I'd be 100% okay with my future daughter dating someone that looks like this. Obviously preferable to a nigger, or a paki, but my potential grandchildren still wouldn't look completely Northern European and I'd prefer they did.

>tfw a mix of balkan/ex-yu and some jew

Pewds and Marta are cute Nazis.

lol got em

Good enough for the Education though I guess? I wouldn't want teaching by a slav either desu

gas

Spread you seed, white man.

Romanians are gypsies, he meant European people, as in whites.

something like 10% of greece is straight up blonde.

Uni in England is ridiculously easy compared to what I'd have to do in my home country. But people abroad think its good. So its a win-win that I go here

Idc ydc noc now end this slide thread

Attractive Northern Euro couple.

This is not true, it depends on when your ancestors arrived. Late arrivals tend to be nobility and have the highest percentages of Norman DNA.
owlcation.com/stem/Irish-Blood-Genetic-Identity

It's okay to be white
Don't let those jews divide us

what about pic related ?

0% british dude